Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Shadows and Secrets
Shadows and Secrets

Development Team Leader

User

He was relieved that she didn't seem to have seen him as she walked so closely past him. It had been a really close call... he was sure no more than 30 seconds had gone by between when he'd placed the box on her desk and when he'd heard footsteps. This whole thing DEFINITELY wasn't like him at all. Secret gifts? Hiding in the shadows? He was beginning to feel like a stalker, but that wasn't at all his intention. He desperately wished he could just come out and tell her, looking straight into those brilliant green eyes that somehow seemed to shine a bit brighter than any other belf's he'd ever seen...

He shook his head, coming back to himself. Why is she crying? He glanced across the hall at the closed door and strained his ears, but he could hear nothing. He certainly wasn't about to go stand next to it and try to listen. Despite his curiosity and his desire to know her reaction to his gift, he decided it was best not to be found here--waiting any longer was increasing that risk. As casually as he could manage, he removed himself from his hiding spot and resumed walking down the hall, as if he'd been coming that way all along. The only sign of something unusual was his unconscious brush of the doorhandle with his hand as he passed.

Though both Saaya and her admirer thought they were unobserved, they were not--at least not entirely. Though she wasn't proud of the damage she may have done her friendship (and vowed to soon rectify that), Ysabel smiled subtly to herself as she watched this last from her balcony perch. A moment later, she, too, vanished and the hallway was once again left empty and quiet.

caraii the awsome rouge

User

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

Aww poor Saaya. MYSTERY STALKER, you need to understand, some women hate guys who are scared to tell girls they're in loooooove, do eet! :P

Awesome write-up, once again, these stories are awesome o.o

<Hidden>

User

BTW im a stalker to :) i stalk my gild lead and in real live my GF she like it :)

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

Loool. Oh the trolling i could do with this...

Mystique

User

AMAZING JOB .. I am LOVING the suspense.

<Hidden>

User

is it weird that I stalk zaggy and saaya at the same time also pinggvin xoxo

<Hidden>

User

reminds me of Meysam, Aka Ciberdemon who always stalking me.....

You need to be logged in to reply.