Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Granted Wishes - Donation Sale!
Granted Wishes - Donation Sale!

Ysabel

Director, Operations

Due to popular demand (we hear you, global!) Blackswann has granted a specific request! Once again, the following items will be on sale in the donation shop until April 1st. Get 'em while they're hot!

Enjoy!

<Hidden>

User

Whooooo! cant wait to donate >:P Thx again B

BloodBand

User

Full custom gear... Bye bye Bg's.

<Hidden>

User

lil donate for me to :P

<Hidden>

User

kingstar213

User

soo Nicee Ne <333

rt7

User

Full custom gear... Bye bye Bg's.

so true

<Hidden>

User

lol what does coming soon mean? ^^

<Hidden>

User

no real point in donating, as no doubt when they bring cata out (eventually) level 80 donar items... with remain as level 80 donar items, unable to customise to level 85, therefore having to re-donate again, and my bet is they will be 2 types of donar items, level 85 being more expensive... this is just a rough guess of what will happen, as by the time NE is cataclysm, everyone will be FD more or less. and they wont be getting donations in again.

<Hidden>

User

2 questions for the staff:

1) Which custom item tokens (and how many of each) are included in the Token of Full Custom Gear?

2) A while back, I heard that there was going to be an implementation where vote points could be used for discounts on donor items; now will that discount ever be as high as 40 chips for a full custom token, or has the whole idea been s****ped? Would be a shame to use 200 chips now and find out I could give in x-amount of vote points for a 100 chip discount in a month.

Thanks for the info. This is RIDICULOUS!

<Hidden>

User

2 questions for the staff:

1) Which custom item tokens (and how many of each) are included in the Token of Full Custom Gear?

2) A while back, I heard that there was going to be an implementation where vote points could be used for discounts on donor items; now will that discount ever be as high as 40 chips for a full custom token, or has the whole idea been s****ped? Would be a shame to use 200 chips now and find out I could give in x-amount of vote points for a 100 chip discount in a month.

Thanks for the info. This is RIDICULOUS!

can not help ya with the last thing but can help ya with the first. when buying a full custom token then u will be able to choose of what ur char needs think of 1 or 2 weapons think of relics or wands. u will get what u select and u will get enough tokens to make ur full set. hope this helps :)

Kranith

User

I dont think Mr Bobby and all the staff will be sooooo idiot with cataclysm! i mean: is simply idiot preventing lvl 80 custom items to be UPGRADED to lvl 85 ones... with new parameteres and all other stuffs.. but if they release cataclysm and oblige all donators in NEW DONATIONS.. well... NE's population will get instantly from high to 0 !!!
Anyway ........... NICE SALES NE!! :) get prizes even more lower if possible !! :D :D

<Hidden>

User

Agreed. But they aren't simply going to allow you to upgrade for free. They will probably charge the 30$ they do for full custom set recustomization. Well, hopefully this is what they do, seems reasonable to me. NE will still get the donations, but it is still not having to pay the full 240$ for a whole new FD set.

Deadcode

User

Didnt Blackswan already say at the TS meeting about cata last year that gears will be upgradable but we will have to pay for recustomisation? im sure he did .... anyway, 30 isnt alot, better than having to donate again at full price.

Jem

User

no real point in donating, as no doubt when they bring cata out (eventually) level 80 donar items... with remain as level 80 donar items, unable to customise to level 85, therefore having to re-donate again, and my bet is they will be 2 types of donar items, level 85 being more expensive... this is just a rough guess of what will happen, as by the time NE is cataclysm, everyone will be FD more or less. and they wont be getting donations in again.

To address this concern - Yes Marizcka you are correct that is what was said.

You will be able for a recustom fee upgrade your lvl 80 customs to Lvl 85 items with the appropriate stats for that lvl. Remember that those current Lvl 80 customs will be useful for the first few levels as you go towards lvl 85 and as there is not a confirmed date for the Cata lauch you will have the use of them for now while you wait for Cata to come. Think of the recustom fee as the cost of having the use of them before Cata comes - especially if you are planning to donate with Cata anyway. So as was said $30 is not a high price for the use of them for quite a few months.

Also with the sale now you save $40 which you can use towards the $30 recustom fee, still be $10 ahead and have your customs now.

jov_0001

User

Mmmm This Happen When i Donnated Before T_T

<Hidden>

User

mmmmmmm se viene cataclismo ?

<Hidden>

User

thanks for clearing that up :D made my day :D

<Hidden>

User

Still too expensive for me. :)