Forums
Forums >>> >>>
SERVER UPDATE for Oct 15th
SERVER UPDATE for Oct 15th

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

I think fixing Resil was a bigger problem than fixing ArP. People still hit hard as hell with ArP, whether or not there is now the correct cap on it.

<Hidden>

User

lmao for the people asking for a cutsom and non custom 2v2 arena .. that will never happen and this is not the place to post this. however just to clerify: if they did that it would take away the point of getting donor gear which is to be better in normal battlegrounds against people without donor gear and if they mad donor only arena there would be no point to buying donor gear if u cant pwn other people.

<Hidden>

User

SBV has been completely nerfed if I'm not mistaken. My shield slams don't even hit for 33% of what they used to hit.

<Hidden>

User

Good job, do yet arena 2v2,3v3,5v5 with custom and non custom then we will be really happy :)

Haha because u not good enough to beat donors without donor`? :O xD
omg L2P ! ^^

<Hidden>

User

I think fixing Resil was a bigger problem than fixing ArP. People still hit hard as hell with ArP, whether or not there is now the correct cap on it.

2.8k Resillence Buggy? :O

<Hidden>

User

I'm seriously sad to say, RS is now semi-impossible
raided today on hunter...with night, kiss, and others
the general resets if you are too far from his spawn point when he does his intimidating roar
halion reset to half hp after he got killed and his corporeality buff made him completely immune
he also never went duo when he was supposed to

then you got voa bugs...
toravon's first wave of frozen orbs crashed an entire raid I was at on my horde shammy

I hope you guys can fix all this fast, you put a lot of work into RS and it'd suck to see it wasted :(
gl devs, you might really need it with these bugs.

<Hidden>

User

I'll try to answer this question in a way people understand since no one has done so yet.

For SBV there is a hard cap that people were exceeding via custom items. With in game only items players can pretty much never reach that hard cap since so few items have SBV on them. In addition to their being a cap for the total value you could have there is also a damage cap that will not allow your Shield Block to do more then a set amount of damage.

For ArP the cap for the actual stat is 100%. I list the % and not the # since ArP is like Hit in the respect that any +ArP talents will not be reflect on your character sheet but are taken into account by the game engine when dealing damage. 100% (1400 with no talents) can be achieved very easily with in-game only items, and it's even easier now with RS open and players can have 2 static +ArP trinkets.

It was mandatory that all raiding hunters, since they were all Marks, and all Fury Warriors, gear, gem and stack any and all ArP possible for PvE back on retail because it was such a good stat. Warriors and to a lesser extent Hunters, would even wear Leather armor in order to get more ArP in order to reach the cap. At a certain gear level even Frost DKs started stacking ArP, it was that good. The Frost DKs here will never admit that since they only know NE and not retail but on retail ArP was king.

As far as any "cap" for ArP though, it was only a cap in PvP. You were not supposed to be able to ignore 100% of another players armor but that's what was happening here. Unlike SBV though, stacking ArP on customs was in no way an exploit since reaching 100% ArP was still possible with in game gear, but the insane levels of SBV were not.

If you want specific info on the numbers and caps go read Wowpedia.org

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

galaton

User

nice work NE :) but still to late witt the opening a FOS and RS :(bez FOS and RS is the 2 raid you do to get gear to do icc but ok better late then never.

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

thnx and more power toNE!!!

<Hidden>

User

When the Cata begins? Im so excited for this.

<Hidden>

User

When honor vendors will be here???

<Hidden>

User

i don;t get it how can i long into my acc now?

<Hidden>

User

a qui des de ecuador el wow lo maximo

Novikmet

User

too bad you don't updated server to cata wow 4.2.2 - 4.0.6

You need to be logged in to reply.