Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Deathwing FAQ
Deathwing FAQ

Development Team Leader

User

Since we're very rapidly approaching the launch date, I decided to collate all the information that we have scattered around into one big FAQ. If you have additional information that you think should be in this list, note it in the comments.

• You will log into Deathwing using the same account, and the same realmlist as you use to log into Arthas. Only the client has changed.
  • Characters will NOT be transferred from Arthas to Deathwing, at least not for the forseeable future.
  • Deathwing will have NO custom items
  • Deathwing WILL have end-game items available in the Donation Shop
  • You will be able to use your existing vote points and donation chips in the Deathwing Vote/Donation Shops.
  • Deathwing will NOT have Level tokens available until all the Realm First Level 85 tokens have been obtained.
  • Deathwing will NOT have Profession tokens available until all the Realm First Illustrious Grand Master acheivements have been completed.
  • The Website Auction House and Website Remote Chat services WILL work on Deathwing as well as Arthas.
  • You MUST have a WoW Game Client at version 4.0.6 (13623) in order to play on Deathwing.
  • You may have both a 3.3.5a AND a 4.0.6a game client on your computer at the same time if you want to play both realms.
  • You can download the client from the connection guide, it's linked on the homepage and the article below this one.
  • Arthas and Deathwing's Vote and Donation shops are completely independent. Although at least for now they're quite similar, an item can be in Arthas' shop but not Deathwing's, or vice versa, or be on promotion in one but not the other.
  • Those of you with Golden Tickets will be locked out of Deathwing when there are 12 hours left on the release clock, and your Deathwing characters will be deleted in preparation for launch.
  • Those of you without Golden Tickets (or with them during the last 12 hours) will receive an "Unable to Validate Game Version" error message when trying to log in with your 4.0.6a game client. This is normal - 4.0.6a is not a valid client version on Neverendless unless you have been granted access to Deathwing.
  • The Global channel really will be global.
  • We cannot guarantee support for any game client other than the one we provide, if you bring your own game client and it doesn't work then it's your problem. Go get one of ours from the connection guide.
  • If it works, it's thanks to me.
  • If it's broken it's Viarax's fault.
  • I still don't have any volunteers to work on creating an Android or iOS Neverendless App.

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

Wow neverendless is better XD

<Hidden>

User

i can't wait :))

<Hidden>

User

xD
"If it works, it's thanks to me.
If it's broken it's Viarax's fault."

Cant wait!!! Thanks NE!!

<Hidden>

User

Well f******* Done!

I am very proud of you Neverendless <3

<Hidden>

User

Nice i cant wait

Norasticus

User

"If it works, it's thanks to me.
If it's broken it's Viarax's fault.
I still don't have any volunteers to work on creating an Android or iOS Neverendless App."
lool

But really, NE you've outdone yourself once again! Really happy for you guys! Keep up the good work!

<Hidden>

User

If it works, it's thanks to me.
If it's broken it's Viarax's fault
AHAHAHHAH :D
Nice realy nice

<Hidden>

User

DO NEVERENDLESS GET CLIENT TO MAC?

Hugobos

User

Can anyone post tpb link to download cata?

Development Team Leader

User

Can anyone post tpb link to download cata?

The BitTorrent link is available in the connection guide, although it is not from The Pirate Bay.

Augh

User

great work stewart/devs!

afaik there hasn´t been any update on the rates, right? can you put that onto your list also? i´m really curious bout the reputation rate :O

<Hidden>

User

Deathwing will have NO custom items

for now or it will stay non custom?
Deathwing WILL have end-game items available in the Donation Shop

does that mean that we wont have heroic raids available? bcz 359ilvl gear is easy to get in cata

townshend

User

So, what about twink items? What if some1 will get fully geared level 1 char.... isnt unfair? Or did I miss something?

JSPT

User

Ty for bringing me back to WoW again :D Ill be happy for the rest of the year
Please provide us the rates as soon as you can, im curious about them

<Hidden>

User

So, what about twink items? What if some1 will get fully geared level 1 char.... isnt unfair? Or did I miss something?

but cant they do that now on Arthas?

samvid1992

User

I already have cataclysm till patch 4.0.6. So do i need to download entire client??
Also i would like to ask (sorry but my english is not very good), will cataclysm be open to all users or only to those with golden ticket from june 1st??

essaydk

User

I already have cataclysm till patch 4.0.6. So do i need to download entire client??
Also i would like to ask (sorry but my english is not very good), will cataclysm be open to all users or only to those with golden ticket from june 1st??

You should be able to keep it and play with the client you got, if not you will have to download the new client, and yes it will be open for everyone :)

<Hidden>

User

can we get a link with a good 4.0.6(13623) version game ?

<Hidden>

User

No custom items?

I'm in heaven right now...

Ysabel

Director, Operations

As stated in the FAQ the game version must be 4.0.6a (13623). If yours does not work, you can download one of the options we have available in the connection guide. There is a Demonoid torrent as well as connection information for our FTP. While a mac option is not yet posted in the connection guide, it is my understanding that it is coming.

For the foreseeable future, Deathwing will remain completely non-custom. This means that we do not have plans to have customs on Deathwing, although the decision on this is of course up to Blackswann and if he chooses to change it at some future date you will all of course be made aware.

"Golden Tickets" were for preview-access. June 1st is the official date that the realm will become available to the entire community. As stated in the FAQ, those who have had preview-access thanks to a Golden Ticket will be locked out about 12 hours prior to launch so we can clear accounts and reset any achievements. I'm sure you all want a chance at the Realm Firsts! In the course of testing some of us have "stolen" them ;) so it is important to have a reset and a fresh realm for the community to use.

Rates will be posted on the website in the near future as well. I know you are all eager, but please understand that this launch involves a LOT of changes to the website and a lot of work is being done on the Deathwing core itself, so not everything can be available at once! Rest assured that we are all working hard, and as always will do our best to keep you informed as new information becomes available.

samvid1992

User

You should be able to keep it and play with the client you got, if not you will have to download the new client, and yes it will be open for everyone :)

thanks...:-)

<Hidden>

User

hahaha the last part made me laugh!!

If it works, it's thanks to me.
If it's broken it's Viarax's fault.

Good to know :P

naadrius

User

I'l remember this "If it's broken it's Viarax's fault." >:D

<Hidden>

User

Hey Development Team, when you say

"the game version must be 4.0.6a (13623). If yours does not work, you can download one of the options we have available in the connection guide",

do you mean 'the game wouldn't work if your client isn't 4.0.6a(13623)' ? I have exactly that client, but downloaded from a different source. Is there still a possibility that it wouldn't work? Just making sure.

And this is all really awesome work on NE. Thanks to everyone!

<Hidden>

User

I just think that the donors should have some gratification ..

<Hidden>

User

What about the legendary weapons ? Will they be available in the donate shop as end-game gear ? I hope not cause that would ruin the whole game experience and greatly diminish their importance..

<Hidden>

User

Hail to Development Team!

<Hidden>

User

AWSOME BUT THE ONLY PROBLEM IS IF U GET TO MAC FOR I WILL BE 1 OF THE JOINERS TO CATA AND I HOPE U ANSWER ME FOR I HAVE WAIT ALOT AND NO 1 ANSWER ME!!!! QUICKLY!!! AND POST IT IN THE SITE

You need to be logged in to reply.