Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Deathwing FAQ
Deathwing FAQ

<Hidden>

User

"Deathwing will have NO custom items" (you dont need customs if you want to have powerfull gear to help your friends)
Deathwing WILL have end-game items available in the Donation Shop" (end game items are powerfulls and are legals , if you want to help someone)

we shall have a more skilled pvp, thats much better, no more qq and ppl yelling "i cant learn to play cos donnors" and bla bla bla boring bla bla

perfect, a lot of friends will return to play, thanks NE great job

Ysabel

Director, Operations

AWSOME BUT THE ONLY PROBLEM IS IF U GET TO MAC FOR I WILL BE 1 OF THE JOINERS TO CATA AND I HOPE U ANSWER ME FOR I HAVE WAIT ALOT AND NO 1 ANSWER ME!!!! QUICKLY!!! AND POST IT IN THE SITE

Please refrain from "yelling" in all caps. Also please scroll up and read my previous message where I said a mac download is coming.

jov_0001

User

Someone Know where are The Facebook´s Likes Of the characters????

<Hidden>

User

you can click the "like" button to a char in armory or just click the name in the coments, click beneath the char's name

<Hidden>

User

If it's broken it's Viarax's fault.

who that guy?

<Hidden>

User

Great news, great news!!
Now, I assume that downloading the client from the connection guides download link is enough to be able to play.....for now, the loading of it works and I see the login screen clearly.

Question is, where to download the addons for 4.0.6a? I have a hard time finding a good website that provides them.

And, Non Donors.....I see the light...of the Moon! Praise Elune, Goddess of Nightelven hope and glory.
For the Alliance!

townshend

User

Development Team, what about twink items on Cata?

<Hidden>

User

Cata ! Finally we can see who are the real players. On cata there are not anti-classes for specific classes, for example in Cata warrior can actually do more than 5k damage on a protection paladin, actually they can easly kill them. In addition, no custom items ? I am so happy =P
Thanks

Drazail

User

lol, I will never pay for 365 ilvl!!!

Proletar13

User

I might actually come back if it's good :O

<Hidden>

User

i cant wait until cata come
but can i get from 3.3.5 to 4.0.6???
or shall i download client
ty NE

Darkched

User

I really hope there will be no WarpNPC on CATA =(((((

<Hidden>

User

Seriously? WarpNPCs are the greatest time savers ever. Would be even better if they could create a small non-combat zone around them so opposing faction can't kill you the moment you arrive. (Gadgetzan comes to mind.) Or at least make us immune to targeting for 2 secs after arriving.

Xserks

User

Seriously? WarpNPCs are the greatest time savers ever. Would be even better if they could create a small non-combat zone around them so opposing faction can't kill you the moment you arrive. (Gadgetzan comes to mind.) Or at least make us immune to targeting for 2 secs after arriving.

i hope there won't be any non blizz-like npcs or item on the deahtwing realm.

Dragonflyjones

User

Is Deathwing going to be a pvp server as well??? I really hope not I seem to be a magnet for giant douche bags that find it amusing to kill lower level players. If I were a lvl 80-85 killing lvl 40=50's just would seem to me a waste of time

jov_0001

User

"Deathwing will have NO custom items" (you dont need customs if you want to have powerfull gear to help your friends)
Deathwing WILL have end-game items available in the Donation Shop" (end game items are powerfulls and are legals , if you want to help someone)

we shall have a more skilled pvp, thats much better, no more qq and ppl yelling "i cant learn to play cos donnors" and bla bla bla boring bla bla

perfect, a lot of friends will return to play, thanks NE great job

No Sorry Now u can´t do it, look for it on the armory...

<Hidden>

User

this is just a suggestion. Since heroic raid items will be available on Donation shop, you guys should also add them to the vote shop... in that way everyone who needs it will vote for it and also vote for neverendless at the same time... so what you say??

<Hidden>

User

CUSTOM ITEMS NOT HAVE? FOR ME BACK ALL MY MONEY DONOR, BECAUSE WHAT IS FREE TO PLAY WOW ON NE. ORIGINAL SO I PLAY WOW.
SUGGEST to reconsider this situation DONOR.

<Hidden>

User

CUSTOM ITEMS NOT HAVE? FOR ME BACK ALL MY MONEY DONOR, BECAUSE WHAT IS FREE TO PLAY WOW ON NE. ORIGINAL SO I PLAY WOW.
SUGGEST to reconsider this situation DONOR.

Google translate fail, or ur english teacher sucks? xD

Kranith

User

Google translate fail, or ur english teacher sucks? xD

nuthing good to say eh?!

GO GO GO NEVERENDLESS!!!!!

<Hidden>

User

WIll come back if really there wasn't custom items. been in NE for about 2 years before..

<Hidden>

User

"We cannot guarantee support for any game client other than the one we provide, if you bring your own game client and it doesn't work then it's your problem. Go get one of ours from the connection guide.
If it works, it's thanks to me.
If it's broken it's Viarax's fault." when i read that... I loved it xDDDD

<Hidden>

User

Now NE is only one step behind.....(since MoP is almost coming out on live)

florix

User

who cares about MoP I'm just gonna have fun with Cata for a while well done NE!

<Hidden>

User

so my lvl 80s arnt going to be able to play cata?

<Hidden>

User

No custom items, give me back my money. Playing without custom items, I play on Official WOW. I demand my money or have custom items in DS
Better english now?

<Hidden>

User

lol!!!!!

what is all that about

<Hidden>

User

is version 3.3.5a different from 3.3.5 (12340)...???

sorry, im outdated.. >.<

Shrew

User

is version 3.3.5a different from 3.3.5 (12340)...???

sorry, im outdated.. >.<

No, the WOTLK realm (Arthas) is still on 3.3.5 (12340), however we have another realm for Cataclysm (Deathwing) which is 4.0.6 (13623).

raa

User

ooh nice NE is not that bad server ^^

You need to be logged in to reply.