Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Cataclysm Client Connection Guide
Cataclysm Client Connection Guide

Blackswann

Owner/Founder

The Deathwing Connection Guide is here - https://www.neverendless-wow.com/support/kb/article/68-server-connection-guide-deathwing it includes links to download the client. More download options will be added as they become available..

I am still searching for a Mac client if you know of one please send it to me to check out.

B

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

i think we still use loader right?

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

Will there be patch file links like Arthas, so we don't need to download the entire client again? I'd rather just patch my current client.

Development Team Leader

User

Will there be patch file links like Arthas, so we don't need to download the entire client again? I'd rather just patch my current client.

No. You must download the entire client from one of the links provided.

Tobi Mac

User

I found an FTP addon for firefox here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/fireftp/?src=search
500kb/s DL speed so, not too bad

cheffyb

User

<Hidden>

User

I keep getting " Error: Access is Denied " on uTorrent.
;(

<Hidden>

User

So then out of pure curiosity are we gonna need to have two different clients if we wanna play both servers or can we still do them with just the one client? I just dont want to abandon all my WOTLK people because i would still like to go back ocassionally and play the Arthas server too

<Hidden>

User

why don't u download it via IDM ?

BoSNiaN

User

So then out of pure curiosity are we gonna need to have two different clients if we wanna play both servers or can we still do them with just the one client? I just dont want to abandon all my WOTLK people because i would still like to go back ocassionally and play the Arthas server too

Wondering the same thing, can we have both this cata client and our woltk clients installed at the same time? Just launch each with a respective shortcut ofcourse....

dragonsrule121

User

AFAIK its not possible to play both WoTLK and Cata with a same client coz they are essentially different games....so you'll have to have both seperately and hence ~25 to 30GB space :D

<Hidden>

User

And now may use the golden ticket or not yet?

SaTaNcLaWs

User

What about if i have 4.3.4 (15595) will i be able to connect or must i down patch??

<Hidden>

User

Can u give us some other link for download cata..cause that program is not working at my PC....it's allways 0% download and wont move.

<Hidden>

User

Downloading with Bitcomet around 500kb/s :)

hurte

User

Downloading with Utorrent 900kb/s :P

<Hidden>

User

got a virus some errors pc was slow then broke down.... reinstalling windows...

rt7

User

this link is game installer or already instaled game?

Hersheys

User

What about if i have 4.3.4 (15595) will i be able to connect or must i down patch??

You can't down patch on cataclysm as far as I know. You'll have to download the client from the link we provided.

Simpe

User

I can download in max 140Kb/s. So what i do, is to wait for another way to get to 4.0.6. or wait for faster internet. Are somebody gonna put upp some patches or so?i dont really want to have my computer on for 5-6days...
Well!Great done NE :) The beginning of a new world;)

<Hidden>

User

is this just cata+patches or the whole wow game tbc+wotlk+cata?
downloading the client at 1,7 mb with bittorrent 6.4

<Hidden>

User

Please i need answer now i have client 4.0.6, but i got unable to validate client version!
isn't now i can test Deathwind realm now ?

<Hidden>

User

Blaclswann ita soooooo awsome!!!!! But I hope u will find to mac for I gonna die I have a mac and I need cata ! I hope cata to mac comes today XD omg CAN'T WAIT!!!

<Hidden>

User

guys if you wanna play 3.3.5 and 4.0.6 you need 2x WoW on your hard drive, 1 patched on 3.3.5 and other on 4.0.6. its simple :), but you cant patch it on 4.0.6, you will need to download allready patched game.....it doesnt meter if its allready instaled, you can start it and play :) Enjoy!!!

<Hidden>

User

Plzz someone of NE can answer at me plzz did NE find a download to mac please answer me and I hope u find it quickly for I gonna dieeeee!!!!

<Hidden>

User

with the link provided by the connection guide i'm downloading around 13gb of the cataclysm client... and i'm a little suspicious cause the wotlk client was of 16gb. can i have this confirmed?

<Hidden>

User

Hey NE plz answer me -.-

You need to be logged in to reply.