Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Cataclysm Client Connection Guide
Cataclysm Client Connection Guide

<Hidden>

User

Hi, to all I downloaded, the game, but i cant login. I think that it's cos of the game is not done jet, until 1st June ?

Sorry to ask , but am new to such things

hurte

User

Download finished and client is working. cant wait till 1st of June

<Hidden>

User

I think you should change the ftp's username to neverendless-wow.com, in case some other gay servers decide to tell their users to download cata from it.. This way you will gain new users if this happens and make up for the lost bandwidth.

<Hidden>

User

How big is the client file? I simply cannot afford to use too much bandwidth, if it's too big I'll have to try manual patching and pray it works.

<Hidden>

User

How big is the client file? I simply cannot afford to use too much bandwidth, if it's too big I'll have to try manual patching and pray it works.

Manual Patching doesn't work , I've tried it already and I've seen posts on the official WoW forums that it doesn't. Downloading it from the FTP or Torrent would be faster then trying to figure out how to get around errors and such when trying to manual patch.

<Hidden>

User

with the link provided by the connection guide i'm downloading around 13gb of the cataclysm client... and i'm a little suspicious cause the wotlk client was of 16gb. can i have this confirmed?

1. I believe some stuff was deleted / packed into the .MPQ's and that's why it might've shrunk .
2. Do you really think NE would screw us over like that? Im sure they've tested the links.

<Hidden>

User

Guess I'm stuck on Arthas then, 13gb is close to half my download cap in a single download.

<Hidden>

User

WEE NEED MORE SEEDS!!!!!!
especially in europe

how do you think we can race to be the realm first when my U torrent estimates 17w4days (and rising)

<Hidden>

User

I understand that the realm isn't up yet, but when i tried to log in just to see what would happen, it said that it was unable to validate game version due to file corruption. Is this just because the realm isnt up yet, or is there something i have to do to fix this?

still blazin

User

i want to play but it wont let me what do i do!

<Hidden>

User

I have a mac, I want the link to download the game for that operating system! :'(

<Hidden>

User

Viarax

Director, Development

I understand that the realm isn't up yet, but when i tried to log in just to see what would happen, it said that it was unable to validate game version due to file corruption. Is this just because the realm isnt up yet, or is there something i have to do to fix this?

As long as you have version 4.0.6a (13623) and you got it form one of the download link that was posted in the connection guide and you set the realm list to NE then it will work.

The validate game version error is due your account not able to access the realm as it not live until the 1st

<Hidden>

User

hey can i just download Cataclysm expansion from utorrent without any of these links, or it wont work? i rly dont want download entire game agin.

Ty B!!! yours server is top of top servers!!!

<Hidden>

User

when voteshop items (lvl 80+) will be avaliable to see? in armory if i choose lvl 80-85 and click vote/donation doesnt show any items.

<Hidden>

User

when voteshop items (lvl 80+) will be avaliable to see? in armory if i choose lvl 80-85 and click vote/donation doesnt show any items.

Wertuzio , nope ur wrong things lvl 80-85 in the armory. Check this http://armory.neverendless-wow.com/items/?n=&r=-1&cl1=&cl2=&il1=80&il2=85&ic=-1&isc=-1&ci=on&ft[]=-1&fc[]=1&ftv[]=0

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

I have a mac, I want the link to download the game for that operating system! :'(

I have 2 ;( i hope they answer me Jocalamihel

<Hidden>

User

i think i find here but if u scroll down u will find maybe we can download from this site? to mac 2

http://www.wowpedia.org/Patch_mirrors

<Hidden>

User

Anyone in S.A and has downloaded the client? The download seems to take very long~~

<Hidden>

User

Everything is fine until it starts to download, it says that it is paused but it isn't, waiting waiting for hours and nothing happened...why?

Simpe

User

I decided to download it...i were way to excited to wait for it. hahaha ;)
C'mon guys!SEED this damn torrent<3
Downloading in 15-20kb/s -.-'

abdo55

User

i neeed more seeeeeeeeds :/

abdo55

User

iam downloading 15kb/s....so please someone seed this torrent....i cant keep my computer open for week...plz seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

NE YOU ALWAYS AWESOMENESS :D

Norasticus

User

If all of you have this kind of problem with the torrent, why not try to download it through the FTP server like I did. Left it running for about 10-12 hours straight, and done, ready to go. Sorry, but i'm also quite new to the whole FTP thing, to didn't know how to check the speed. Good luck everyone!

<Hidden>

User

If all of you have this kind of problem with the torrent, why not try to download it through the FTP server like I did. Left it running for about 10-12 hours straight, and done, ready to go. Sorry, but i'm also quite new to the whole FTP thing, to didn't know how to check the speed. Good luck everyone!

FTP client is dozen times faster than Torrent . It only took me about 5 hours to download the whole thing,
and i had around 400kb/s the whole time. Note for Vista and Win7 users: Run your FTP client as Admin or you'll end up not being able to download it.
I used FileZilla as my client , easy to use , and got the job done ;)

<Hidden>

User

I have also used FileZilla client and download cata via FTP. Avg download speed around 450KB/s.

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

For those who are new to downloading torrents....Make sure you increase your upload speed. The strength and nature of a torrent is that the more people increase their upload speed, the faster people will be able to download the file.

<Hidden>

User

All done downloading, Got everything setup, Now waiting for the first so I can play. Thank you everyone at the NE team for making this possible. I am chewing at my fingernails in anticipation....... You guys are awesome....

You need to be logged in to reply.