Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Vote Shop Return Policy and Website Updates
Vote Shop Return Policy and Website Updates

<Hidden>

User

Greetings Neverendless,

In light of new tools and services available to the staff, we want to extend a new policy towards the community to better serve you and help you enjoy your experiences here on Neverendless. While we have an existing return policy for lost Donation Items, we are now enacting a Lost Vote Shop Item policy. This policy runs under the following terms:

• The item lost will be returned to the character it was originally purchased with.
  • The item may be transferred to another character on the same account if it was sent to the wrong character. This can only be done if the character who originally purchased the item still has it in their inventory.
  • Items that may be returned are limited to Bind on Pickup items only.
  • Consumable items that include, but are not limited to: Profession Materials, Food and Drink, Currency Items, etc., are not eligible to be returned.
  • Items that cast spells on a player to learn such as Vanity Companions, Mounts and Receipes may be returned.
  • The window for item returns/transfers is one week after purchase from the vote shop.

To have a lost Vote Shop Item returned, please fill out this Support Ticket.

Website Updates

We've also had some updates for the website:

• The Avatars are now working again, and we hope to keep the system running this time.
  • Chip Transfers and Weekly Vote Point awards now show in your account log
  • You may see two entries for vote points this week, as one was done manually with the number of points you had before the award was done.

<Hidden>

User

Sounds great. :)

Augh

User

improvement, for sure! :) anyways, there should be listing options (how do you call that?) at the account log, so you can see given vp´s only, recieved items only and so. the history of viewed sites is kind of... "ok". :P

<Hidden>

User

Very good. Keep up the good work!

Paladie

User

<Hidden>

User

nice.. btw Jordythery is ur real name Jordan??

<Hidden>

User

pfffffffffff -.-

<Hidden>

User

yiiihhhhhhhhhhhh......

but wer are the vote shop item on sale? hehehe

<Hidden>

User

yeah wer are the VS items on sale..im waiting on that.....

jesmick

User

Where r the VP items

bloodkid

User

Yeah i am waiting for the VP items

neckuta

User

Same here i also need the VP items

galaton

User

hmmm it´s all good work but what about the vp pll dont get for ther vote´s ?? this is the 2 time i vote for a hole week but dont get vp for it :(i was about to vote that a see the votepoint was reset then i look to see how many vp i have get and i found out that i have get 0 vp for the hole week of voting so sry to say it but no vote from me anymore bez why vote when we dont get the vp :S

Jem

User

The vote points only come once per week. The next flush is September 21st. If you do not get your vote points then you can put in a support ticket and we will look at your vote log and see how many points you should get.

jesmick

User

Not the VP the special offers in the Vote shop hasnt arrived??????????

noypi

User

@ jem

is here someone could tell us where are the VP items?

im waiting for that in twoo weeks now...i would like to see the items on sale before buying stuffs..

my 7 accounts are waiting for it...hehehehe

cheers!

<Hidden>

User

hahaha

@ kelot only 7 accounts?

well same thing here im waiting for some stuffs to be on sale before buying stuffsfor my mage.

i have 12 accounts active and too many toons to mentioned..hehehe

<Hidden>

User

Development Team Leader

User

I don't know about any of you, but nobody I know would walk into a shop and stand around telling the staff to hurry up and start a sale because they want to buy something.

Vote Shop Special Offers are a privilege not a right.

<Hidden>

User

Okay so, I can take Relentless shoulder pad for Hunter that I accidentaly got on my Shaman and move it to my Hunter?

Jem

User

@ Vynash - please put in a support ticket to have your issue looked at

sase

User

<Hidden>

User

hmmm...after reading this thread im lazy of voting now

<Hidden>

User

so there are no more items to be on sale?

thats sad...

/sigh

<Hidden>

User

yea guys but how can i return them example i got a relentless geaar not i got better can i give it back?
Well it is

<Hidden>

User

pfffffffffffffffffff ok

<Hidden>

User

Is there going to be anymore sale items? i always liked that there was items i didnt know about on sale and i learned of them and bought a couple but voted more because of them.

<Hidden>

User

who can tell me what items i need for PVE gear and where i can fin them....! ?

You need to be logged in to reply.