Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Testers Needed!
Testers Needed!

Ysabel

Director, Operations

As part of an upcoming core merge, Developers are now doing testing on a live PTR version of Arthas. We are looking for volunteers to test content and provide reports on any issues found. Are you ready to help?

Your account is waiting and ready on the PTR already! Set your realmlist to "set realmlist realm.neverendless-wow.com:3726" and log on now!

Reports may be submitted to a special bug tracker specifically for the PTR. Please do not submit bug reports for the PTR in the normal bug tracker.

What's in it for you?

Besides the satisfaction of knowing your assistance will help make a better core post-merge, we have some rewards in mind!

Accounts that meet the following requirements will be eligible for reward:

• Log over 10 hours of active play time AND
  • Submit a minimum of 5 valid, unique bug reports to the PTR Bug Tracker.

What am I getting?

If you meet the above requirements (as determined by database records and at admin discretion) your website account will receive 50 vote points when all testing is completed. This is enough to get one of the special Wrathful items currently being featured! (Vote points may be used in any available Vote Shop--for Arthas, Deathwing or Hellscream!)

Extra hardworking players may be eligible to receive bonus additional rewards at admin discretion based on their contributions to the project.

Keep In Mind

This PTR is considered a non-staffed realm. You will not be able to make in-game tickets on the PTR and may not receive live, in-game support. Please make a General Support Ticket if you encounter any issues with which you need staff assistance.

All Neverendless Community Protection Policies and Procedures apply on the PTR. If your account or IP address is found in violation of any of our rules, you may become ineligible for rewards and consequences may be taken against your account(s) or character(s) pursuant to our rules and depending on nature and severity of offense.

All that said, thank you in advance for your assistance and we hope you enjoy this opportunity! Go Neverendless!

<Hidden>

User

First and nice ^_^

whispykiller

User

Sounds good to me!

<Hidden>

User

What if there are no bugs at all in the new marine core because its so good?

Then no one can get his/her reward...

Ra's al Ghul

User

one advice for bug tracker, you should add fields named "What is the problem" and "How should it work" with link to wotlk.openwow.com so ppl can actually know what they talking about and not just reporting what they think it might be the problem.

<Hidden>

User

Coming back for a time to check this out, if any horde is on, pm me, starting a guild for pve/pvp testing and what not.

<Hidden>

User

Leonidas

User

<Hidden>

User

How to test anything , without gear or something like that ?

<Hidden>

User

Ow my bad , theres everything in dalaran , in the middle :)

Wuu

User

<Hidden>

User

i would love to test

chrisclay

User

<Hidden>

User

I think i'll give it a try, always like helping out the server.

<Hidden>

User

Its not like I'm going to spare any of my precious time for stuff that won't get fixed but vps are REALLY appealing in order to bring testers..
kids be like;
WOW, IM GETTING 50VPS WOAH NOW I CAN BUY SOME WRATH PIECE..

Kidneyboy

User

Would help if I could, have no use for Wrath or vps though

jawir93

User

ICC RAID 25HC TOMORROW 9AM SERVER TIME. FD RAID ONLY

hollow_sk

User

ICC RAID 25HC TOMORROW 9AM SERVER TIME. FD RAID ONLY

hahahaha

Sushin

User

Coming back for a time to check this out, if any horde is on, pm me, starting a guild for pve/pvp testing and what not.

Hey Taco,
I am also having a look around both on the live servers and the PTR. If you are still here shoot me a message or something.

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

must be too desperate to do that hmobgurl..

<Hidden>

User

Do we really get the rewards this time? Or will it be like the last time i've done testing and no one ever got a piece of reward

Bunso

User

what have done cannot be undone.... its too late bob.. and you know what i mean... it hurts me.. just too late....

<Hidden>

User

I set the realmlist but when I attempted to log in it said I had temporarily lost access to the account,but no bans are on my account

knine

User

I cant seem to find were to report bugs for MOP server ? thx..

You need to be logged in to reply.