Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Welcome, Neverendless, to NECon 2014!
Welcome, Neverendless, to NECon 2014!

Ysabel

Director, Operations

NECon 2014 is finally here! Are you excited?! I know we are! It was exciting to see you all gathered together this morning in Shattrath. :)

Please note we do have a few Schedule Changes for tomorrow (Friday) and Sunday. They are noted in red on the original schedule post. We have added a thing or two that was requested, as well as shuffled around some times to make the times work better for our hosts.

I know you're all anxious to meet Tim, our Ticket Voucher Vendor, and he is on his way! All that awful weather in the midwest must have slowed things down... Ok, all kidding aside, the vendor is ready but we will require a restart before we can put him in the cities for you, so we will be doing that today! [Ticket Voucher]s ARE dropping, so keep busy farming and take advantage of events to rake up the piles you'll need to ply those awesome items from Tim! (Pssst, you'll find, as requested, at least one item not included on the posted Vendor Item List.)

We also need a restart to get you your Participation Shirts and the Tabards for the Tournaments. Our Devs have been working hard and despite having coffee dumped on them this morning, they begged for a bit more sleep... Ysabel is being a softie and couldn't resist those sad puppy dog eyes. Shirts and Tabards will arrive via in-game mail to those who have earned them as soon as they have been loaded into the core. Please do not harass event hosts for these items, they cannot add to you what does not exist in-game. I promise the items will arrive to you as soon as they are available to us. ;)

Now, on with the show! <3

<Hidden>

Owner

Korfane

User

First? since he didn't call it?

Kranith

User

No lol you're second, nab :P
i'm 3rd btw :D

oh yeah dont forget what i'm here for... NEVERENDLESS IS AWESOMEEEEE!!!!! :)

lunik

User

<Hidden>

User

Let's have fun.....5th!

Kees

User

Awesome....But Google Chrome does not like the Vendor Item List.

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

0.53sec is me with ogre customa in invicible reins haha thats video is from ago 2-3 days in my raid to org JAJXAJXAJAXJJXAAXa

-The best player in the world.

Leonidas

User

damn i missed it

Leonidas

User

cuz i was playing mop and i have a request plz buy a mop server for NE and tht would be great then all can play in ne ( mop=mists of pandaria) buy it plz plz plz plz plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

You need to be logged in to reply.