Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Neverendless: FIVE is the Word
Neverendless: FIVE is the Word

Ysabel

Director, Operations

The 5th Anniversary Celebration is about to start! But first, some congratulations and thanks are in order!

Our early-start Anniversary Pre-Events were a big hit this year! We were very excited to see the number of entries for these events, and we are proud to announce winners up to this point:

Voting Banner Competition:

• 1st - Taraki - 30 Chips
  • 2nd - Donatello - 20 Chips
  • 3rd - Effect - 10 Chips

Staff Uniform - Names and Quotes:

• Eloise - 50 Chips

Staff Uniform - Display:

• Zagy - 50 Chips

YouTube Video Contest:

• 1st - Azami - 50 Chips
  • 2nd - Sickbublegum - 25 Chips
  • 3rd - Beanman - 15 Chips

Song Writing Competition:

• Taraki - 30 Chips
  • Leurent - 30 Chips
  • Vankal - 20 Chips
  • Zagy - 10 Chips

Website/Facebook Image Contest:

• Donatello - 30 Chips
  • Effect - 20 Chips

Ingame Event Idea:

• Jkals - 50 Chips

Finally we have quite a few winners from the Facebook and Twitter Social Media Events which will still be ongoing until the end of the anniversary! The winners thus far are as follows:

• Jkals
  • Darthknight
  • Taraki
  • Warmoo
  • Gazzell
  • Azami
  • Leurent
  • Mahonri
  • Stormbuster
  • Bossmossel
  • Maou

Congratulations once again and thank you to these players for helping set the Anniversary celebrations off right!

What Will We DO?

What have we in store for the remainder of the weekend? Let's take a peek!

In-Game Event Schedule

Friday, July 12th:

08:00 - 11:00 ~ City Raid - Defense Edition
12:00 - 12:30 ~ Anniversary Celebration Party with the Staff (Stormwind and Orgrimmar)
12:30 - 01:30/12:30 - 13:30 ~ Noggenfogger Roulette
02:00 - 03:00/14:00 - 15:00 ~Arena Event
04:00 - 05:00/16:00 - 17:00 ~ Massive Bomb Dodge
06:00 - 08:00/18:00 - 20:00 ~ Jump Event

Saturday, July 13th:

08:00 - 10:00 ~ 10v10v10v10
11:00 - 01:00/11:00 - 13:00 ~ Jump Event
02:00 - 04:00/14:00 - 16:00 ~ Maze Event
05:00 - 07:00/17:00 - 19:00 ~ Staff MBG
08:00 - 10:00/20:00 - 22:00 ~ City Raid - Defense Edition

Sunday, July 14th:

08:00 - 9:00 ~ Noggenfogger Roulette
10:00 - 12:00 ~ 5v5 Non Custom Tournament
01:00 - 03:00/13:00 - 15:00 ~ City Raid - Defense Edition
04:00 - 05:00/16:00 - 17:00 ~ 40v40
06:00 - 08:00/18:00 - 20:00 ~ Staff MBG (or Arena Event)
08:00 - 10:00/20:00 - 22:00 ~ Maze Event
10:00/22:00 ~ Closing Ceremonies (to follow conclusion of Maze Event, start time may be adjusted)

Out-of-Game Event List

Out-of-Game Events are not set at specific times this year, but will be spread throughout the day Friday through Sunday between and around In-Game Events. We hope to have something to keep you busy and enjoying the Anniversary at all times!

Watch in-game for announcements from our Moderators for Out-of-Game Events, stay connected to IRC's #neverendless-global when you can't be in-game, and be sure to keep an eye on the Forum Events and Forum Debates sub-forums!

On-Going Events

Additional Out-of-Game Events

Additional Out-of-Game Events (non-ongoing or "short") may include the following:

• Forums (Daily / 24hr)
    • Forum Trivia
    • Guess the Picture
    • Word Search
    • Scavenger Hunt
    • Find the Fives
    • Find the Difference
  • TeamSpeak
    • Trivia
    • Karaoke (July 14 @ 2pm server time)
  • IRC
    • Trivia

What Will We WIN?

As usual, all events on Arthas offer the chance at [Neverendless Doubloon]s, [Ticket Voucher]s and for a few lucky winners, chips! All participants in all events who play on Arthas will also receive the usual souvenir shirt, custom designed for this year's Anniversary celebration. Deathwing winners will receive [Wintergrasp Commendation]s, gold and chips. ("I was a part of Neverendless's 5th Anniversary--and I didn't even get a shirt!"--sorry Deathwing :( We still love you!)

Don't forget to check out the special 5th Anniversary Vendor, "Franky Five-Fingers": you'll find him plain as day in Stormwind and Orgirmmar, ready to accept your [Ticket Voucher]s in exchange for some extra rewards... some rarely-found and rarely-offered and some just for fun!

We wouldn't want to leave out Moneta, would we? As promised during NECon 2013, your in-game Event Vendor is getting an update as well! Moneta will now offer a higher level of gear in addition to her current wares. To complement the in-game Event Vendor upgrade, we are adding another level to the Vote Shop as well. Moneta will now carry up to Tier 8.5 gear in exchange for a measly 30 [Neverendless Doubloon]s a piece, and the Vote Shop gains the addition of Tier 9 gear, available for purchase with your hard-earned Vote Points! You asked and we answered! We hope you'll enjoy!

Let's Get This Party Started!

So you have the list of events, you know what's waiting to be won, and finally we must remind you to come and kick off the weekend in style during the Anniversary Celebration Party Friday, July 12 at 12pm server time! As is traditional, we will gather in your main cities for dancing, fun and mini-prizes/surprises! Don't miss out, it's not to be missed!

Finally, thank YOU, Neverendless Community, for making this FIFTH Anniversary Celebration possible! Without you, we would not be here. With you, we have withstood the test of time and the ups and downs that come naturally to any online Community. We are excited to embark on yet another year with all of you! So, enough chatter! Here's to YOU, here's to US, here's to NEVERENDLESS! Let the party begin!

<Hidden>

User

What about 2 for 1 donation chips ,anything like that happening ?

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

in regards to the shirts, do you get them for participating in an in game event or are they for forum events only?

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

WOW! Thanks Neverendless :)

Will the video and image entries be on display somewhere for everyone to see by any chance?

Protato

User

I dont see any tier 9 in vote shop

<Hidden>

User

Can it be a Anniversary Tabard instead of a Shirt? :D

I have tons of NECon shirts from the previous event but we allies doesn't have tabard. Y_Y

btw, Congratulations to all winners! Cheers!!

<Hidden>

User

Congrats Storm and Leurent! Now go to Horde! Haha!

andreyxxl

User

where exactly is Franky Five-Fingers??? ty

Subliminal

User

Hello all! Hope you are all enjoying the Anniversary so far! In answer to if the winning entries will be visible to all.... OFC :D You can see the Videos now on Youtube here: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLEUD80YjStQd46U-frR6BA and shortly the images will be on Facebook and on the website. The lyric writing competition winning entries can be seen in this post here: http://forum.neverendless-wow.com/showthread.php?p=894574#post894574. The uniform will be visible on the staff ingame shortly and the voting banners will be updated soon! Enjoy!

<Hidden>

User

I hope there can be a one day special break thru jail thing, I want to play my other toons as well

<Hidden>

User

Azrielle, i have to say, absolutely amazing job on the video. It's a video i wish was 10 times longer because it was done so well. Great work.

<Hidden>

User

Thank you Vankal. That made my day :)

<Hidden>

User

We The Black Ogres :D

rudmor

User

Black Ogre's FTW!

:)

<Hidden>

User

hehe how sad i wansnt home to win some first place prizes :D

<Hidden>

User

When will these prizes be awarded? Any time frame will be appreciated thanks

darkgar

User

This was really fun, thank you NE :)
Just wanted to ask, have the chips for these events been handed out ? I still didn't receive mine from the Social Media eventss

Anyway thanks and laterr :) :P

You need to be logged in to reply.