Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Passionate's Choice
Passionate's Choice

Passionate

User

Clutching the piece of parchment I approached Blackswann's Office and, after taking a deep breath, I knocked on the door. For the space of a few heart beats it remained quiet.

"Yes!"

Releasing the breath I didn't realize I had been holding, I started talking. "Hello Sir, uhm, Blackswann. Can I come in?"

"What do you want?"

I stared at the door, wondering if I should just yell the suggestion through it and decided, amused, that I would. "I have an idea for NECon. The players have been asking me if we would be hosting a PvP Event like we have--"

"Go bother someone else."

Confused, I glanced around, hoping no one had noticed me talking to a closed door, before continuing this strange form of communication. "But you haven't even heard my suggestion. If you'd just let me come in I can explain it. You see, I was thinking of hosting a few qualification Knock Out Events where sixteen players will be able to win a Ticket to the Tournaments that will be hosted on Saturday and Sunday. There will be a Custom and a Non Custom--"

"LEAVE, NOW!"

"Awesome job, Passionate, really well done," I berated myself, while walking down the hall to Ysabel's Office. Again I was greeted by a closed door, which was strange; Ysabel's door was always open to anyone, at any time. Not bothering to knock I opened the door and entered the room. For a moment I just gaped at the scene around me. Where normally order reigned chaos has completely taken over. Ysabel's Office was a mess and so was its owner. Behind the large desk Ysabel sat, her elbows resting on its surface and her hands covering her face.

"Are you okay?" I asked, worried. This was not like Ysabel at all.

Slowly she shook her head as if to clear her mind, before she focused her attention on me. "Yes, I am fine. Thank you. How can I help you?"

"Well," I began. "I had this idea for NECon. The players--"

Amused, she raised her hand and suggested, not unkindly; "How about you start explaining where Blackswann cut you off. You were pretty loud just now; yelling at his door."

I quickly looked down at my feet, hiding my embarrassment and the red blush on my face. "Yes, of course, sorry!" Clearing my throat I blurted out the Event idea. "There will be a Custom and Non Custom Tournament hosted during NECon in which the winners of the sixteen Knock Out Events will be fighting each other to discover who is the best Custom and Non Custom Player of Neverendless. All participants who fight in the Tournament will get a special Tabard and the winners will not only earn bragging rights, but will also be rewarded with 100 Chips and an unique Tabard to support their claims of being Neverendless' best Non Custom or Custom PvPer."

"That sounds good, but I have a few questions; what about the Runner-Ups? Will players be allowed to participate in both Tournaments? When are you planning to host these special Knock Out Events and are they able to get more than one ticket per player?"

Shrugging, I quickly answered all her questions. "The Runner-Ups will be rewarded with 75 Chips and a special Tabard as well. We will not allow players to participate in both Tournaments, since there are only eight slots available in each Event, which is also why we will not allow more than one player per IP address to join. The Knock Out Events will be hosted from January 2nd through January 9th. Every qualification Knock Out Event will have a special Announcement stating clearly that the reward is a Ticket. We will also be hosting a few extra Knock Out Events to give out reserve Tickets. If one of the original qualifiers does not show up during the Tournaments - hosted at 01:00 PM Server Time on Saturday, January 12 and Sunday, January 13 - we will let a roll decide who will take his/her place. What do you think?"

"I think that you should go ahead and inform the BattleMasters that they will have to start hosting a lot of Knock Out Events during the next 7 days," Ysabel answered with a smile. "Now, if you don't mind I have an Event idea of my own that I need to work out."

Grinning, I left Ysabel's Office, closing the door behind me as I walked down the hall. I paused at Blackswann's Office and, after assuring I was alone in the long hall, stuck my tongue out at the closed door. Take that Blackswann!

Custom and Non-Custom KO Tournament

<Hidden>

User

Nice, greate ideea Passionate.

<Hidden>

User

sry for question but i cant understand & many friends to ,
How We can register in necon & when & where need write
ty for answer advance

<Hidden>

User

this event is in both servers? or onli in arthas?

<Hidden>

User

Will there be a 2v2 Tournament like last year too?

dr1ttz

User

Take that Blackswann!

josip123666

User

<Hidden>

User

jaztwo

User

I think 2v2 tournament will be missed... well at least there is no forum pre inscription we can miss this time. Add some pve events too it would be cool :)

<Hidden>

User

Awesome. As i see what you write, will only 1v1 Necon KO or also 2v2 Tournament like last year? Because all tabards are made for 1v1.

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

runner up?, sorry but what that means? :)

<Hidden>

User

runner up?, sorry but what that means? :)

Second place.

Chickenpiripiri

User

Nice idea passionate!, but someone can explai where i can go to reservate my place in necon ?

Ysabel

Director, Operations

All you need to do to participate in the tournament is watch for the in-game announcements for qualification rounds and join by whispering the hosting BattleMaster. Places are limited, so be quick! As for attending NECon, just show up and enjoy the fun January 10-13! ;)

More information will follow...

<Hidden>

User

I'm loving this whole Blackwann vs Ysabel thing going on. Also Passionate=adorable.

zordik

User

hollow_sk

User

Can someone give me some info about the others events?

Ysabel

Director, Operations

More information will follow...

Have patience. ;)

<Hidden>

User

Entering the non-custom. Good luck to the opponents.

<Hidden>

User

I have a question,what are these chips(donation chips or Ne doublons)?

Darks3

User

Great idea,can't wait ^__^

<Hidden>

User

omg Bobby is so grumpy

<Hidden>

User

I have a question,what are these chips(donation chips or Ne doublons)?

I think they're talking about donation ones (the ones you use to buy customs). Otherwise they'd have typed Neverendless Doubloons

<Hidden>

User

Hmmm. How convenient that none of these announcements ever happen when I'm online. Everyone must be scared to even attempt to go up against me.

<Hidden>

User

what is custom and non-custom KO event??

<Hidden>

User

Hmmm. How convenient that none of these announcements ever happen when I'm online. Everyone must be scared to even attempt to go up against me.

PFFT Lmao! Better Practice your Stunn lock there Pup... My re custom's are on there way and YES i'm a SP stackin pally.. That mean's when im BACK to my shockadin Pvp spec you WILL BE MY EPIC DROP!! Muahaha <3

<Hidden>

User

LMAO ,Hov you are such a dork that its actually funny ...self proclaimed master of the Universe hahahaha

Im your biggest fan not coz ur that good but coz ur so dorky mate :) !

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

Stupid idea, I have a 2vs2 event would be better ..

You need to be logged in to reply.