Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Android Voting App
Android Voting App

Ysabel

Director, Operations

Does Development Team ever sleep? At the rate he is rolling out new toys for all of you, my guess is no!

Those of you with Android devices, time to rejoice! You can now enjoy simplified voting on the go with this handy little app.

As described on Google Play:

Neverendless introduces the Neverendless Vote Timer - an app to help you vote on the go!

In addition to the ability to vote directly from the app, features include viewable current vote point count, reminders when vote site cooldowns expire and notifications when vote points are distributed.

Don't forget to keep an eye on the Vote Shop special offers to make the best use of your points!

This is an essential mobile companion for any Neverendless Player.

Vote App
429x634px 79KiB
Vote App
429x634px 106KiB
Vote App
429x634px 127KiB

Please enjoy, and any comments, problems or suggestions may be submitted via Feedback Support Ticket. We are also looking for someone knowledgable in iOS to set up a compatible version for Apple devices. Volunteers?

P.S. Have you voted today? ;)

<Hidden>

User

thx stewart, now installing and voting....

<Hidden>

User

Nice Work !!! I hope this increases the server population.
GO DONATE AND VOTE !!!

<Hidden>

User

Great job. Nice toys. ^o^

<Hidden>

User

Very great application , and very usefull , but its hard for me to use it since i have authenticator installed to my account .
But , one tips for Development Team , can you combine somehow those two apk ( Vote apk and Athenticator )

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

Yey! Amazing :)
QR Code may be useful as well, so:

... ok, I can't post here link :(
Ty Development Team :)

<Hidden>

User

Wow :) Finally, more and faster voting for all :P
Good Work :)

<Hidden>

User

At last. thx thx thx Development Team

<Hidden>

User

Sweet. Will there be a version made for iOS?

<Hidden>

User

is there any news or possibility of a black berry application for voting, (more specifically 9900 bold (if it counts))

please let me know

Thanks

<Hidden>

User

Yes there will be an iOS version, but they are searching for an iOS developer to make it.

I don't know if Development Team is reading this or not, but i have a suggestion for this app.
Please make a reminder, either by making an own reminder of the app, or by sending a request to the alarm app, to make a one time reminder, when the vote is compete. This shouldn't be to hard to do. Hope it gets through to Development Team.

Nice job btw, already tried it out. :)

<Hidden>

User

Yeah, I also wouldn't mind a BlackBerry version either. I have a curve and an iTouch so I would be able to vote more frequently with an app for either of those

<Hidden>

User

Yes iOS is a must please make this when you can thanks

cheffyb

User

You Stewy Are Amazing . Thanks my Brutha.

Development Team Leader

User

Yes there will be an iOS version, but they are searching for an iOS developer to make it.

There *may* be an iOS version, if Blackswann can find anyone with the skills, tools, time and interest to make it. No guarantees or promises.

<Hidden>

User

Awesome Development Team, you have all our RESPECT.
Good Job NE

<Hidden>

User

great job although I dont have an android phone to test it I must say you guys keep coming up with better and better stuff!

<Hidden>

User

Finally a way to don't forget to vote. Thx Steward STAY AWESOME NEVERENDLESS

<Hidden>

User

AWEsome job Steward!
you are always best!

Soullord

User

ITs Broken.... need to fix it...... does not count votes...... and Sometimes crashes.....

and Vote timer is working correctly...

Though its great Job Development Team :) Thanks..

<Hidden>

User

Ysabel told me on global that there will be an update soon in Market :)

<Hidden>

User

Hey i got i problem when i fill the words in and click on neverendless wow on the vote site,
it warps me to the normal site en doesnt count as a vote,
anny one got the same problem?
Thanks

<Hidden>

User

After the update today I voted on all 3 sites and it all works fine now
Thanks Development Team!!

@ Real, I had that problem also but the update fixed that.

<Hidden>

User

Where im can download

1cstrasser

User

I cant wait for a iphone version! AHHH! this will be so sweet! Thanks guys!

<Hidden>

User

wait...devs actually sleep? o_0

<Hidden>

User

Agree With soullord I'm vote but don't count....
But the idea and work is amazing thx Development Team

You need to be logged in to reply.