Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Show Your Love for Neverendless!
Show Your Love for Neverendless!

Ysabel

Director, Operations

Do you love Neverendless? Can you tell us why? Show your love on our Facebook page and earn a chance to WIN!

This will be a weekly event run for a minimum of 4 weeks. Winners for submissions done during each week will be chosen on the following dates:

• August 24
  • August 31
  • September 7
  • September 14

If there is great interest we may continue additional weeks beyond these dates!

"So, what do I have to do?"

• Go to our Facebook page.
  • Post the following: "I love Neverendless because..." and fill in the blank with your reason(s). Please limit comments to 15-20 words.
  • Be sure to include your character and realm (we cannot award you prizes otherwise): for example, "Ysabel-Arthas" (if I wanted to receive prizes on Arthas) or "Ysabel-Deathwing" (to receive prizes on Deathwing).

"What's this about prizes?"

• THREE winners will be chosen each Friday (for at least the next 4 Fridays) by a panel of Admins.
  • Winners will receive prizes via in-game mail Friday or Saturday each week; winners will also be posted here on our site, along with their posts. Other "honorable mention" posts may be included here on our site if they are original, unique or particularly inspiring. ;)
  • Winners choosing prizes for Arthas will receive 50 [Neverendless Doubloon]s.
  • Winners choosing prizes for Deathwing will receive 1000 gold.
  • Remember that you will need to indicate the character AND realm on your posts--this is where we will send rewards if you win!
  • Participation prizes will be considered depending on the amount of participants (the more the merrier!).

Final Notes

We look forward to seeing what you have to say about our awesome server! Be creative, and good luck in your efforts! Again, first winners will be chosen August 24 and the new round starts with posts dated August 25. (Keep in mind that all server rules apply and any posts in violation of these rules will be removed and actions against the poster's account may be taken depending on severity. Thank you in advance for keeping this event clean, positive, and enjoyable for all!)

Contest History

<Hidden>

User

I love NE and Ysabel <3

A4tech315

User

I love NE and all the GM's and the BM's :3

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

Loves <333333333

<Hidden>

User

Ne is best Best bm best admin best ALL best OwNer. And Best Ysabel <3

<Hidden>

User

Deathwinger-Arthas]: I love nerendless because all the stuff is great battlemaster are wonderful. Events are fantastic .. because everything is under control and the site is the easiest and best. Best owner and no lag and no bugg I LOVE MAXIM NE! NE=best WoW server

<Hidden>

User

All you need is love <3

<Hidden>

User

I love NE because it has cool name " NEVERENDLESS", and for that i play on this server... aslo for great frendly stuff and great teamworking for everything in this game.
-- Galdrin ( Deathwing ) ;)))

<Hidden>

User

Why are people typing their I love NE's here? GO TO THE FACEBOOK PAGE

<Hidden>

User

I love NE and all the staff

specially Ysabel <3

Would u marry with me Ysabel?

:P

<Hidden>

User

Still trying to marry Ysabel, then wait for the next in-game marriage week. :D

<Hidden>

User

see my love on your facebook page :P

<Hidden>

User

I love Neverendless because everybody appreciates my awesomeness

I win

Kranith

User

I love NE cause it has best staff ever!!

And mostly because there are best TROLLERS ever like Python Skullhammer Phearo Terry Meteora and all others xaxa :D

<Hidden>

User

I <3 NE but I wont be showing it on facebook, dont want to post with my personal account and to lazy to make a second one..

But anyways: I love NE cause it's the best combination of server/staff I have ever seen. And cause I dont have to pay monthly to play here ofcourse haha :P

Meteorax

User

And mostly because there are best TROLLERS ever like Python Skullhammer Phearo Terry Meteora and all others xaxa :D

AMG. I'm a Troller. My life is over. xD

<Hidden>

User

I love you guys

:'(

i'm crying for love

(Nissi - Deathwing)

<Hidden>

User

Ne-wow! i love it because bms are great :)!

<Hidden>

User

Cowbelius-Arthas I love NE Because GM's help me How to Speak English And i love the Other Stuffs And I Love NE Because They make me Have a GM Friend I love Ne So much this is the BEst Realm I've Ever Play I love u NE :'D

<Hidden>

User

i know this is OT but anyway,ty for 3-4 good years on NE it was a great time and alot of nice pll/staff/owner but time to move on :) reason why i leave is to many bugs on DW and to many witt op gear on arthas,its not fun to go in BG on arthas when pll just 1-2 hit you and on DW is ther to many bugs atm but lets see i maby come back when alot of the bugs on DW are fix:) so to evrybody on NE have fun :)cya

<Hidden>

User

Its my first time to play the game. So far, I enjoy the game. Cheers guys. Thanks for those who helped me on my quests and to GM too. :)

<Hidden>

User

Welcome

u are more than welcome here

the best wishes for your stay

and i big hug from our comunity

;)

<Hidden>

User

i love neverendless because is AWESOME

keanus

User

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

Love u neverendless ! This server is a great sserver ! <3 and staff is great !

<Hidden>

User

NE is best. <3 ysabel.

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

e=3][[/size]b]derp[/b]

You need to be logged in to reply.