Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Custom Item System Update
Custom Item System Update

Ysabel

Director, Operations

As you may be aware, we took Arthas down for a little while last night to apply a fix to the CI System that was causing players to receive items that did not belong to their characters. We are looking into whether additional fixes are needed as some old items do seem to persist in-game at this time. If you have items in your inventories that do not belong to your characters, please make a Support Ticket to report the incorrect items.

Recustomization and New Item Tokens

We know players are very eager to recustomize and create new items at this time as well. We apologize for the holdup on releasing the system for recustomizations and new items, and plan to open this up at the earliest possible time. We have concerns that recustomizations and new items created before the reclaim system issues are resolved may cause further problems and wish to avoid further frustrations for our players if this should occur. We thank you for your patience and understanding; we very much appreciate your donations and are working around the clock to resolve all issues so that players can use recustomization and new item tokens as soon as possible. Updates will follow as soon as we have more information on this!

Hellscream Donation Shop

In other Donation news, the Hellscream Donation Shop is now available and is being filled as we speak with a full range of items available on our Hellscream realm. Over the next few days you will see more items and Donation Services added for this realm. Please do not make tickets regarding items missing from this shop just yet, it will take us a little time to add everything! If you do not see the item you wish to have available, please check back over the next few days!

Hellscream Vote Shop

Once the Hellscream Donation Shop is complete, we will start work on populating the Hellscream Vote Shop. Again, all items must be added individually and this is somewhat time consuming, so we ask your patience. We do have staff dedicated to this and the Hellscream Donation Shop project, so work is expected to be as quickly as can be expected. Further announcements will come when the shops are complete, but don't forget to vote now and save up your points to spend here soon!

Thank You For Your Support

Once again, thank you for your patience and support as we work to provide our players with only the best when it comes to Customs, Donation Rewards and Services, and Vote Rewards and Services! Please do make a General Support Ticket if any problems remain with your reclaims, your custom items, or if you have suggestions regarding the Hellscream Donation and Vote Shops once we have had a chance to populate those shops. We look forward to assisting you! Please keep in mind that with the amount of custom item forms in queue and the number of open support tickets at this time, it may take 24-48 hours for you issues to be resolved, but we are answering all tickets and handling all forms as efficiently as possible!

Despite some delays, we hope you are excited about these changes and that you are enjoying your new items as they are received. Take care, and GO NEVERENDLESS!

<Hidden>

User

r u havin a gigle?

<Hidden>

User

Wot fok where my potato dagger at

1st

jawir93

User

<Hidden>

User

nice work guys :)
looking forward to seeing hellscream shops :D

<Hidden>

User

hollow_sk

User

Are you kidding me? I've just spent all my chips on arthas and you're opening the hellscream shop? GG WP

<Hidden>

User

I would just like my customs back... atleast on my druid, not being able to play is no fun... Specially cause other people get their gear back but I didn't, it's prety annoying..

Cire

User

I would just like my customs back... atleast on my druid, not being able to play is no fun... Specially cause other people get their gear back but I didn't, it's prety annoying..

what she said ^

hollow_sk

User

It's not a problem if you can play your character.Most of the players are wf/green so if you can't beat them... well, you do need customs indeed.

<Hidden>

User

Oh so you can beat every player without any gear on Blodwen? You will be a 1hit wonder....

Next to that I don't pvp and yes I do need something else then my wrath gear to heal for example ICC.

<Hidden>

User

Oh grow some balls all of ya lol

<Hidden>

User

Hard times for FD players while they wait for their customs to be installed and sent back...
Lol for sure you can't play naked.... The question is: Don't u even have T9?! Xaxaxa, maybe you could do some RDFs when u had your FD gear. :)

BTW GRATZ NE YOU'RE ALWAYS ONE STEP AHEAD!!

hollow_sk

User

Oh so you can beat every player without any gear on Blodwen? You will be a 1hit wonder....

Next to that I don't pvp and yes I do need something else then my wrath gear to heal for example ICC.

No, but I can beat most FD's with wrathful gear.I didn't say any gear.Not my fault that you didn't get a wrathful tho

<Hidden>

User

I was more pointing towards the fact that you didn't know the situation but still you felt the need to make a stupid comment. Which wasn't correct in any way since as I said before I DON'T PvP but you seem to keep missing that part and just keep going on about how "pro" you are in PvP (as if anyone cares really, I for sure don't).. Seems like the only reason you started commenting in this post is cause you want to show off how "pro" you are lol, pretty hopeless if you ask me...

I cant heal raids without any gear.. I dislike FDs rolling on ingame gear in raids (I find it pretty selfish to take gear you only use once in a while, while someone else could use it daily).

I Just didn't expect to lose my customs for a week or more, that's all.. No need for more not needed replies towards me, thanks ;)

<Hidden>

User

I was more pointing towards the fact that you didn't know the situation but still you felt the need to make a stupid comment. Which wasn't correct in any way since as I said before I DON'T PvP but you seem to keep missing that part and just keep going on about how "pro" you are in PvP (as if anyone cares really, I for sure don't).. Seems like the only reason you started commenting in this post is cause you want to show off how "pro" you are lol, pretty hopeless if you ask me...

I cant heal raids without any gear.. I dislike FDs rolling on ingame gear in raids (I find it pretty selfish to take gear you only use once in a while, while someone else could use it daily).

I Just didn't expect to lose my customs for a week or more, that's all.. No need for more not needed replies towards me, thanks ;)

Lmao hahaha

hollow_sk

User

You're arguing with yourself.You dislike FD's rolling for in-game gear but bitch on forums cause you still don't have yours.If you rolled as well, you'd have enough items to raid right now.There was a need to say that, thanks ;)

Oh and also.. I think that you're smart enough to understand that one person can't approve 2000 items in one day.It takes some time and we are all waiting.I've lost my customs as well, but it's not forever.You'll probably get them today or tomorrow.

jawir93

User

Blodwen > Saffier

<Hidden>

User

You're arguing with yourself.You dislike FD's rolling for in-game gear but bitch on forums cause you still don't have yours.If you rolled as well, you'd have enough items to raid right now.There was a need to say that, thanks ;)

Oh and also.. I think that you're smart enough to understand that one person can't approve 2000 items in one day.It takes some time and we are all waiting.I've lost my customs as well, but it's not forever.You'll probably get them today or tomorrow.

You didn't understand what she meant, and i'm too lazy to explain it to you so i'll just say you're wrong.

Blodwen > Saffier

You're stupid.

jawir93

User

Drei, its necessary to insult? poor kid

Ra's al Ghul

User

Kranith you are just so ridiculous, you have no idea what you are talking about, lol.
And question for you, NE is always one step ahead, right, why do you and rest ppl like you, use that slogan for bad and good stuff?

And Blodwen yes it is possible to approve 2000 customs in one day, if you know the rules then that is not a problem at all. Now the other question is, is there a will to work well enough to accomplish that.

townshend

User

u still cant kick my ass even with FD

<Hidden>

User

Kranith you are just so ridiculous, you have no idea what you are talking about, lol.
And question for you, NE is always one step ahead, right, why do you and rest ppl like you, use that slogan for bad and good stuff?

And Blodwen yes it is possible to approve 2000 customs in one day, if you know the rules then that is not a problem at all. Now the other question is, is there a will to work well enough to accomplish that.

Lmao Lmao Lmao. Not even worth the time to reply "lmao" to you. Your mind is too closed for allowing you to understand when someone is joking or whatever. Just take this game as it is, and stop thinking you're pro irl cause you're pro (and ure not jajaja) here. Oh and btw..... Lmao.

Pagaro iz da best :D

<Hidden>

User

God you guys are like small children on a playground. You all suck, how about that. Now make up and go have fun.

Blackheart93

User

this is why im not coming back :P cheers

<Hidden>

User

this is why im not coming back :P cheers

Who are you?

<Hidden>

User

Oh I really like these chances we get to do all the gear over every once in a while.
Being a perpetual noob, I always get the stats wrong and get beaten by these Die-Hard Wrathful types.
This time I remembered to stack resilience... hehe
Tho I probably got the haste and crit wrong... Aaah there's always next time.

Thank you Bobby for these cost effective chances at re-customization :)

Blackheart93

User

some1 who isnt coming back :P

<Hidden>

User

Less LoW around = better gaming experience. So thx Zaltras. ;) Hahaha

Blackheart93

User

alright enjoy ur "gaming experience" lmao

You need to be logged in to reply.