hollow_sk

User

Poor Zaltras.I cri evritaim.

<Hidden>

User

lyk dis if your costume item is aproval : ) lyk if u agre

hollow_sk

User

Kranith you are just so ridiculous, you have no idea what you are talking about, lol.
And question for you, NE is always one step ahead, right, why do you and rest ppl like you, use that slogan for bad and good stuff?

And Blodwen yes it is possible to approve 2000 customs in one day, if you know the rules then that is not a problem at all. Now the other question is, is there a will to work well enough to accomplish that.

Even if clicking approve is enough it's still 2000 items.I don't have enough info about how many people are approving the items but they can't be too many.Oh, and I don't think that these people get paid enough as a real job, idk if they get paid at all, so we can't judge them.Maybe you should become a GM?As I see how easy it sounds in your comment, you'd make NE rank 1 again. :P

Blackheart93

User

rank 1 .. HAHAHAHAHAHA

hollow_sk

User

rank 1 .. HAHAHAHAHAHA

I thought that you left already.LoW and their 11 yr old members..We're gonna miss you.

Ra's al Ghul

User

Even if clicking approve is enough it's still 2000 items.I don't have enough info about how many people are approving the items but they can't be too many.Oh, and I don't think that these people get paid enough as a real job, idk if they get paid at all, so we can't judge them.Maybe you should become a GM?As I see how easy it sounds in your comment, you'd make NE rank 1 again. :P

Bobby, Proxy, Ysabel those 3 approves customs and maybe Jem so 2k items per day is normal and no reason to wait for customs more than 24h.

And to answer your question, no I don't have time to be GM and I wouldn't apply atm, considering that I can't work with some unprofessional ppl. Rank 1? Impossible, but Ranks between 2-10, yes that is possible. Happy? :D

And now you can laugh... cccc

<Hidden>

User

Highspirit why don't you quit wow plz? :)

Blackheart93

User

nah ill always be here to have a laugh :P

hollow_sk

User

Highspirit why don't you quit wow plz? :)

High is actually nice.I wouldn't be happy if he quits.

<Hidden>

User

i still check on my toon from time to time...and seeing him naked wasnt a nice thing to see...(not meant to be funny)

<Hidden>

User

All this fighting for just a bunch of donuts \o/

h291094

User

i cannot even use recustomization tokens.... someone please look into it

<Hidden>

User

where are my custom? or tokens? or anything for recostumice my items e.e i no have anything in my bags or mail or page account e.e?

<Hidden>

User

OMG you both should learn to read before posting! xD

<Hidden>

User

Knobs! knobs everywhere!

rene lipman

User

only there is low stam on custom first donors had around 35/40 now see many whit 22hp
on items its 215 en stat 135 how com?

<Hidden>

User

only there is low stam on custom first donors had around 35/40 now see many whit 22hp
on items its 215 en stat 135 how com?

Yes because aliens don't wear hats

<Hidden>

User

Anyones "reclaim" forms dissapeared after pressing submit?

<Hidden>

User

How long does it takes b4 u receive ur gear ><

You need to be logged in to reply.