Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Vote Shop Changes
Vote Shop Changes

<Hidden>

More news on our fancy new Vote Shop for you, Neverendless!

As promised, during the month of April, we doubled the amount of points being awarded through voting. Instead of reducing this back to normal amounts, however, we have reduced them moderately, but provided a bonus for Xtreme Top 100 and other sites the higher we rank within the TOP 10! Voting more each day will significantly impact the number of points you receive -- it's all up to you!

In the coming month, we will be removing profession items from the Vote Shop, to help the in-game economy and promote utilizing in-game professions! Materials for profession recipes will remain, but the end product will not. This will be better for the player economy and more Blizz-like. In the meantime, many profession items may still be available in the Vote Shop, so feel free to shop away.

Also, we have found it valuable to begin pricing many quest items for broken quests at zero (0) vote points! We will be working to accomplish this over the coming months. Look forward to getting a smoother ride when dealing with those quests that are still being worked on!

As a reminder, the Battlemasters have selected a number of items to have a special discount for the month of May. You can thank them for being part of this bonus! Also, we have asked you -- the players -- for some other items and added those to the promotions, as well!

Enjoy, Neverendless! We hope these changes positively impact the in-game economy and your play experience. Thank you for being part of what we do here!

~ Crescendo

Obvious

User

How about spawning more low level nodes for mining so that we dont have to buy it on the AH for 30k a pop?

<Hidden>

@Sleeper: The materials (herbs, ore, etc.) for professions will remain in the Vote Shop as an alternative to in-game farming. :)

Obvious

User

I would still like to see some more lower tier nodes, leveling mining and other ore related proffessions take forever these days. Just sayin' :p

<Hidden>

User

I have no problems with farming these days.
I find sufficient amounts of my professional items.

But.....decrease the spawning time of lowlevel nodes, like copper and tin and so, for miners I have to agree with Sleeper. better to mine than to spend too much money in the auction house for overpriced ores.
However, sometimes you have to know where to go to. There are places where you can run circles - and become dizzy - when farming.

Have fun!

eustache

User

i have mining on an alt... and mining for titanium ore is imposible. i find only saronite ore, in AH 1 saronite ore is somewhere 800-900 gold. It's to rare this ore pls put more.

ArtemisX

User

Or how about putting the items from the frozen halls dungeons in the show because they are currently unavailable and are the best entry raid gear you can get right now.

CannonBall

User

The Quest items for 0 Cost is an awesome addition, Thanks guys Keep up the good work!

<Hidden>

User

its great news ^^
btw at the voting points , i get confused :S
this means that we can vote more times than we usually have now?

<Hidden>

User

I think it means we'll be getting less points than last month, because they were giving us double for the month.

I like it! Thanks!

<Hidden>

User

I only say thax a lot :)

<Hidden>

User

This is great, thanks- especially the 0 vp for broken quest items. Thanks so much.

I can't believe the first thing people did was complain. :P

<Hidden>

User

I think these are some GREAT changes and will really benefit people in-game.
I would love to see NE have a normalised AH so it doesn’t cripple people to buy mats for example :)
I also think it’s amazing to have Quest Items at 0 VP this will really help for those pesky little quests when levelling :D Or even if trying to get an obscure item from quest chains as I have been trying to do lately :P
Although I do have one question... will it be possible to buy the things that teach you how to make/create new things in professions (Sorry I can't think of the word :P) that are obtained through bugged quests or just unattainable in-game?
Here’s some examples of the things I am talking about:
[Schematic: Mekgineer's Chopper]
[Design: Bright Cardinal Ruby]
[Pattern: Belt of Arctic Life]
(These may be obtainable in-game they are just examples)

<Hidden>

User

nice changes :-)

<Hidden>

User

I agree with Serendipity; some of those recipes i have been trying to get for weeks to no avail....partly because of broken quests partly because bugged NPCs.

<Hidden>

User

Thank you. :)
I'm with Triplxranger though, I'm kinda confused about vote points, kek.

<Hidden>

User

i dont know if its available on this server but the previous one i played on for an even the prize was a reindeer mount . was an instant summon mount .. it would be awesome if it were available in vote shop or even if you did an even for it . preferably in the vote shop :P .. many thanks ;D

<Hidden>

User

dum de dum dum, random: alchemists have a no-cooldown transmute for saronite to titanium...
professions get you all sorts of things
friends are good to have too...and maps...and old.wowhead.com
check it all out :D

<Hidden>

User

Thanks for the awesome job! Keep it up. Also thanks for the variety for the monthly specials.

<Hidden>

User

i like those changes *thumbs up*

joonur

User

don't you guys think that people will start geting free Quest items after 80 as gag items?
Hummm....
i might just throw a "Seronite bomb" @ some alliance now

<Hidden>

User

Im sure some people agree that they should increase the spawn rate of low lvl nods and also to increase the number of currently rare nods to keep the economy stable, Look at the AH and see what im talking about.

cecco86

User

good job! but please increase the number of titanium vein and the spam of crystallized fire it is almost impossible to create all the good pieces with bs without an alchemist that trasmute saronite and other eternal to eternal fire, with this improve you will help the economy of the game because more people can buy better pieces at auction and bs can buy other things with that money.

just one question about broken quests: i dont think that you will put in vote shop the items needed to complete shadowmourne quest, so when does it will work?
thank you so much for your work!

<Hidden>

User

About the sironite-titanium thing....give me a buzz ingame and I fix it for you.
More people have found me for this.

I even do it for free when needed. Just here to help the alliance metal-users out ^^

Oh, Juggernaut...keep attacking my little 5/5 artifact creature friend!

<Hidden>

User

Hmmm nice...not too bad at all...wat items are on promo though???

<Hidden>

User

Spiffy Idea with the Quest Items... and maybe the profession Items adjustment will bring the price down on some of these items.....
What about the price of profession mats?
I noticed the other day that Titansteel bars are still 8 vp.
it might be intentional, but that seems really steep in contrast to
the prices of everything else now with the new vp system.

mrjizz

User

Awsome, nice changes :)

<Hidden>

User

i rly like the changes and the discounts!Neverendless you are awesome!

<Hidden>

User

Neverendless would you kindly put frost witch in VP pls?

<Hidden>

User

i voted 26 times and i have now 15 vp at the and of the week how can that? i want my votepoints

You need to be logged in to reply.