Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Uptime is good...
Uptime is good...

Blackswann

Owner/Founder

The server was taken down tonight to do some fixes. The core had been up for 2 days 3hrs and 33 minutes prior to that. Thanks to the devs for the great work in 2011 and lets make 2012 a great one. The uptime listed above is the current record for NE. Now we can finally deliver some of the donors items...

B

<Hidden>

User

HAPPY NEW YEARSSS :DDDDDD

<Hidden>

User

Man, you know the devs are doing great when I'm starting to think that we may have to schedule downtime to deliver customs. I really must congratulate the devs. The amount of improvements over the last year alone are nothing short of staggering.

<Hidden>

User

Excellent Job Work Always done and doing the best by our dedicated NE Team.Good Team Work Keep it on. Good Very Good . The team work changing core is real hard some, but we too remember that we have and had the best Team. Thanking to our NE Team.

<Hidden>

User

Just don't forget to help the non costume members too and every thing will be great keep up the good work

<Hidden>

User

yes help no custom players too ^^ and good job ..guys

Tien86

User

happy new year guys :)
you could have made a gift to all player for Christmas and for the new year aniway XD

<Hidden>

User

Sharum it can help non customs but actually it was worst cuz some people didn't get to vote alot to get alot of vps.
Btw, Happy New Year <3

<Hidden>

User

And Sareth i actually asked a GM About that. it would of bean better if u gave gifts for X-mas or New Year

BoSNiaN

User

Happy New Year NE!

<Hidden>

User

Uptime is good indeed! And you guys saying help non-donors... Isn't more uptime helping you guys? You don't DC while you level, pvp, pve and everything else you do anymore. I'm pretty sure that helps everyone on the server. Great job NE, and happy New Year everyone!

<Hidden>

User

yeah...hapi new year to all..

from: imarej, moimoi, meanguy, msluntian, pandecoco, xexs, imbestigador, kiddlat, elemenop, suksukbuga, suneo, kalaablanca, bevsc, astig, tamaraw, hukbalahap, punkkista, killingusoft, toinkx, jajacoolin, dikya, galunggong, astronat, playboymodel, azado, and me zmoimoiz...

best wishes for the year 2012!

<Hidden>

User

Have a happy new year everyone! :)

<Hidden>

User

Exellent Worl Neverendless...Happy new year and a blessed year in 2012 to the staff and all in the community...
NEWOW2012!!!!

<Hidden>

User

happy new years!! from louisville ky usa........

<Hidden>

User

Happy New Year NE!

<Hidden>

User

Great work , but will it be with Cataclysm too?

<Hidden>

User

Whats current uptime now an hour? What happened?

You need to be logged in to reply.