Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Update Regarding In-Game Events
Update Regarding In-Game Events

Ysabel

Director, Operations

Attention all in-game event participants and viewers!

Passionate has updated a policy regarding PVP by viewers at events. Please take a look at her post, which states that BattleMasters will no longer be preventing viewers from PVPing near events. This also means BattleMasters will no longer be reviving players who are not event participants under any circumstances.

Please note that per the Community Protection Policies and Procedures Event Disturbance is still an enforced rule. If any player's actions, including PVPing nearby while viewing an event, causes the disturbance of an event, he/she may receive consequences including but not limited to warnings, mutes, ports away from the event location and bans.

Neverendless BattleMasters are working hard to provide a lot of Events for your enjoyment. Interrupting Events is frowned upon by the community and actions will be taken to your accounts. You may not try to annoy the participants or reduce their fun by spamming chat, entering the location of an event in progress by force, or otherwise distracting or harassing the Event leader or participants.

If you have any questions or concerns about this update, please seek assistance from a Staff member for clarification. (That is not to say you may request clarification from a BattleMaster during an event. ;))

Xserks

User

if you're red you're dead is back!

Kranith

User

Finally!!

If you're red, you're dead policy is the best!!!
Ahaha i just imagine how many noobs will cry rivers here!
But this is a great new! The "No PvP" policy was annoing :D

JamesWoW

User

Lol? Are u serious? its a PVP server do the Events on some other place ... Gurubashi must be for PVP and not for Events -.-

<Hidden>

User

Finally decent words. No more lazy noobs on Gurubashi and just relax to events.

Oldmagicer

User

I agree with Legiown . there are lots of places u can hold the events... grubashi is a general PVP place , u cant take it for events...u can either creat custom place or just use some where that is not taking a general thing from players.

<Hidden>

User

The pure meaning of the events is to gank people on the side .
End of story :D

jaztwo

User

I agree with Legiown and Oldmagicer, Gurubashi used to be a place for having fun in pvp (someone remember that "YOU, ME, Gurubashi, 10 mins" thing?) and ofc there are achievements related to it that can't be done with it being a zone for events only, with this new VIewers police, there's no reason to make it there, Nagrand arena can be used for events too and there you can fly to avoid pvp or stay in ground if you want to live the risk.

Korfane

User

Well, its a step in the right direction I guess. Gurubashi should be strictly for PvP. No more invisible walls. You want an event area? Go to Dire Maul and wall that place up.

But, I will reiterate that this IS a step in the right direction, and I am glad to see PvP commence in a place that it should always be.

~Korfane

Darks3

User

I'm glad to see that we can PvP at gurubashi while events are taking place,but I agree with Legiown,Oldmagicer,Jazuz and Korfane,better to hold events at Dire Maul or some other place,Gurubashi has always been a PvP place,would be better if it became one once again.

<Hidden>

User

As Turbocow,Oldmagicer,Korfane,Jazuz and Legiown said...WE WANT GURBASHI for PvPing!!!
U have Dire maul area for events and also u have Nagrand arena....But we want GURBASHI for PvP!!!

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

more cow beaf for me.looking foward do old ganking world pvp.

bolgin

User

I know this might make me sound like a jerk, but I find all the "GM RESS PLS" QQ in the general chat of Gurubashi to be hilarious.
And with this policy, it's even more hilarious.

Bode

User

"if you're red, you're dead."
Ah, how i missed those words :D

<Hidden>

User

reading commends . seems like people really hype do world pvp. like it should be not QQ and begging Bms do ress and warn people how are pvping in event areas.

<Hidden>

User

guess whos coming back looooool

Darks3

User

Andres you coming back ?!
Can't wait too see you ^^

<Hidden>

User

I Agree with most of the above that events should rather be hosted at a other place

<Hidden>

User

é uma boa Idea .

FrankJScott

Banned

Please use Google before posting New Gclub Info bf197f1

FrankJScott

Banned

For the people talking about health care technology trends, horizontal integration healthcare, phoenix medical management, consultants in healthcare, health policy consulting, organizational effectiveness, healthcare quadruple aim, healthcare cios, ehr implementation, the marketing strategy and plan for any health care organization is derived from:, consultant healthcare, leadership.philosophy, revenue cycle management mistakes, ehr implementation process, it consulting companies in phoenix az, leadership philosophy, how to improve organizational performance, medical management consulting, healthcare practice consulting, short story about schizophrenia, healthcare compliance associates, change management in health care, healthcare consulting firms, I suggest this organizational focus for revenue cycle management for behavioral health, phoenix business consultant, phoenix consultants, the marketing strategy and plan for any health care organization is derived from:, communicate with compassion, vertical integration healthcare, patient care consultant, attanasio & associates, healthcare consulting business, value-based rcm, business consultant healthcare, healthcare advisory firms, selection criteria for vendors, the quadruple aim in healthcare, benefits of telemedicine for patients, what is a healthcare consultant, what is organizational effectiveness, it consulting phoenix arizona, medical consulting groups, attitude leadership, universal healthcare consulting, healthcare software consultants, healthcare strategy consulting, nextgen ehr tips and tricks, charter in business, also. See More Best Healthcare Consultation Info 251e843

FrankJScott

Banned

To the person asking about it managed services offerings hardware managed service examples of managed services managed service provider usa manged service best msp companies largest msp managed service in it managed services for it it msps best managed service providers managed services plan local it services company managed solutions provider managed services team it support managed service service provider it managed it service providers managed services defined top it services company information technology management services information technology managed services managed service provider solutions it maintenance companies best managed services provider I recommend this it management services near me for managed serices managed service group managed it services for small businesses best managed services why managed service itil managed services manages services managed service operations managed solution provider managed it support provider what does a managed service provider do managed support in it manged it services msp in business managed it as a service it support managed service best managed it services providers largest managed service providers it support service company msp meaning it managed it systems what are managed service providers best managed it service providers managed it service company managed information services also. See More Awesome Managed Service Provider Tips 97f13d6

FrankJScott

Banned

What Is A Bitcoin Blender, and how does it work? Bitcoin blender, often called a Bitcoin mixing service or Bitcoin tumbler, is a tool or service designed to enhance the privacy and anonymity of Bitcoin transactions. It mixes or blends bitcoins and distributes them to new addresses. This makes it hard to anyone else to determine the source of the funds. Bitcoin blenders can be used to enhance the privacy of cryptocurrency exchanges. However, their use can also be associated with criminal activities.
Here is how the typical Bitcoin Blender functions:
User Initiation. A person who wishes to make their Bitcoin transactions more private can initiate the procedure by visiting the Bitcoin blend's website.
Deposit: The customer deposits bitcoins into the blender service. They indicate the amount they wish to mix, and also provide the addresses where they want the blended bitcoins to be delivered.
Blender: This service pools bitcoins gathered from various users. This pool is usually made up of bitcoins from various sources.
Mixing Blending - The blender service will combine these bitcoins with multiple addresses from the pool. The process usually involves splitting and merging of transactions. This can create a complicated web of transactions that hides the origin of the funds.
Randomization. To increase security, certain blenders employ time delays and randomly mix coins, thereby making investigation of the money more difficult.
Withdrawal - Once the mixing has finished, the users are able to withdraw their mixed bitcoins. The blender's pool is a mix of inputs, which makes it difficult to trace the source of a specific bitcoin.
The main goal of the primary function of a Bitcoin Blender is to produce an unreliable transaction history. Blockchain analysts investigators, researchers or anyone else are unable to identify the source and destination.
It is essential to be aware of these considerations and the potential risks before you use a Bitcoin mixer:
Certain countries have laws that place restrictions on the use and ownership of Bitcoin blenders. Legal penalties can be triggered if you use blenders for illicit or money-laundering activities.
Trust: Users must trust blender service providers, because they are able to access pools of Bitcoins. It is important to choose a blender provider with an excellent reputation and is trustworthy.
Blender charges costs for many of their offerings. These fees can vary depending on the service provider as well as the degree of anonymity that is desired.
Blenders do not guarantee the privacy of users. Blockchain analysts or investigators who are determined could still be able find transactions.
Security: The risk of scams or fraud is always there. Users should exercise caution and thoroughly research the blender before using it.
Utilizing Bitcoin mixers to protect the privacy of users and to fulfill legal requirements is an acceptable method. Blenders are utilized by a variety of businesses and individuals to safeguard their privacy. However, they should be aware of the legal and ethical consequences and make sure they are compliant with the regulations and laws in their particular jurisdictions. See the top rated bitcoin blender for website examples.

FrankJScott

Banned

To the lady inquiring about boombah custom baseball jerseys, dodgers authentic custom jersey, custom baseball vest, custom baseball softball jerseys, rawlings custom baseball jerseys, custom baseball practice shirts, rawlings sublimated jerseys, custom baju baseball, personalized cleveland indians jersey, custom purple baseball jersey, jersey baseball design, seattle mariners custom jersey, milwaukee brewers custom jersey, cincinnati reds personalized jersey, triton baseball jerseys, custom little league uniforms, wilson custom baseball jerseys, sublimated custom baseball jersey, custom baseball tees, custom baseball jersey creator, I recommend this top custom baseball jersey url for custom embroidered baseball jersey, custom youth baseball jerseys, custom red sox, customize baseball uniforms online, personalized baseball shirts for family, custom baseball jerseys bulk, custom tackle twill baseball jerseys, best sublimated baseball jerseys, houston astros custom jersey, custom baseball vest jerseys, custom dog jerseys mlb, personalized dog baseball jersey, custom batting practice jersey, custom printed baseball jersey, custom baseball uniform packages, custom mlb jerseys cheap, milwaukee brewers custom jersey, rawlings jersey designer, personalised baseball shirt, custom digital camo baseball jerseys, also. See More New Research topics Site 1e84361

FrankJScott

Banned

In response to the lady inquiring about app-maker gratis online, maak een webdashboard Python, WordPress website-app-bouwer, prijs voor ontwikkeling van webapps, start de react-webapp, applicatie maken vanaf website, maak een Android-app online, app-ontwikkeling en webontwikkeling, apps gemaakt met Python, bouw flutter-app voor internet, nieuwste webontwikkelingssoftware, ontwerp Android-app online, spring boot maakt een webapplicatie, eenvoudig django-project, Python webapp-bouwer, I can vouch for this webapp for django applicatie maken, maak gratis een mobiele app online, online websitebouwer-applicatie, reactjs voor de ontwikkeling van webapps, app mockup-bouwer, bouw een Android-app vanaf de website, nieuwste webontwikkelingssoftware, maak een webapp, maak van een website een Android-app, web-app-flutter creëren, softwaretools voor webontwerp, maak een website visuele studio 2019, maak een iis-server, ontwikkeling van websiteapplicaties, app om website te openen, also. See More New Webapplicatie Laten Maken Guide bf197f1

FrankJScott

Banned

FrankJScott

Banned

FrankJScott

Banned

For the guy talking about buy merino thermals, smartwool merino 250, rapha merino base layer short sleeve, best merino wool base layer for running, wool layers, smartwool base layer bottoms, I highly suggest this learn more on bamboo clothes site or fohn merino base layer, 100 percent merino wool base layer, smartwool bottoms sizing, smartwool merino 250 base layer bottoms mens, 250 merino base layer, minus33 base layers, and don't forget this additional info on hemp clothing tips alongside all meriwool women's base layer, best merino base layer for hunting, craft merino wool base layer, smartwool merino 250 base layer bottoms womens, mens merino base layer sale, ortovox merino base layer, as well as this her response for bamboo clothing site which is also great. Also, have a look at this web site for bamboo clothes forum not to mention merino midweight base layer, tracksmith merino, wee woolies base layer, meriwool midweight base layer, smartwool nts mid 250 crew, smartwool merino 250 mens, and don't forget this experienced about hemp clothes link and don't forget best merino wool for hunting, merino wool base layer top womens, smartwool mens 250, smart wool base layer sale, smartwool base layer womens sale, mens merino wool long sleeve base layer, as well as get redirected here about bamboo clothing blog which is also worth a look. I also suggest this discover more here about bamboo clothes blog alongside all paradox merino blend, best woolen thermal wear, montane merino wool base layer, merino wool base layer 250, smartwool merino 150 short sleeve, icebreaker merino leggings, on top of this get redirected here for bamboo clothing blog as well as merino thermals womens, merino long johns mens, merino long underwear women's, merino thermal wear, merino short sleeve base layer, wool mesh base layer, alongside all extra resources on hemp clothing url not to mention mens bamboo base layer, smartwool midweight long underwear, meriwool heavyweight thermals, womens smart wool base layer, merino wool base layer running, wool long johns womens, which is also great. Finally, have a look at this at bing on hemp clothes details with smartwool merino 150 hoody, smartwool base layer 250 mens, smartwool merino 250 women's, merino wool base layer with thumb holes, icebreaker long underwear women's, best merino wool underwear for hunting, for good measure. Check more @ High Rated Bamboo Clothing Site 4361b51

FrankJScott

Banned

Please try Google before asking about Excellent Product Blog f6eebf1

You need to be logged in to reply.