Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Town Hall Meeting - August 31st 2013
Town Hall Meeting - August 31st 2013

Jem

User

With the summer coming to a close and school getting back in gear it is time for us to have another Town Hall meeting. Are there things you want to know? Questions you need answers to? Want to know what is upcoming for the server? Come and ask Blackswann (and other staff) all your questions about Neverendless.

Join us August 31st at 1:00PM server time to meet the staff and hear what is coming for Neverendless.

Blackswann

Owner/Founder

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

first

2nd xDDD

<Hidden>

User

Ok i have been asking this forever...i just need a one simple answer.

When will the new core you guys are working on be IMPLEMENTED ?
A date or perhaps even an aprox time will do.

Thanks.

Ps: is it also true what i have heard that finally you guys worked out the problem with enchanting customs and fixed it so all custom pieces are enchantable just like vanilla items in the game.

Thats all

Shinkai

User

Ok i have been asking this forever...i just need a one simple answer.

When will the new core you guys are working on be IMPLEMENTED ?
A date or perhaps even an aprox time will do.

Thanks.

Ps: is it also true what i have heard that finally you guys worked out the problem with enchanting customs and fixed it so all custom pieces are enchantable just like vanilla items in the game.

Thats all

Right now testers are testing it, as you can see on Forums, there are many change logs there popping now and than. Im not allowed to talk much about it, but new core is coming really soon ;)

Shinkai

User

And yes Dustwind, its true ;)

<Hidden>

User

Epic lol @ Blackswann with his "first" comment. people should stop using that omfg i hate it

Blackswann

Owner/Founder

Come hear all the details on Saturday... I will answer all your questions

You need to be logged in to reply.