Forums
Forums >>> >>>
You think you are a global TROLL?
You think you are a global TROLL?

Blackswann

Owner/Founder

Think your a great global troll? Well if you want to help the server contact Blackswann in the forums and get a staff position that will give you chips monthly... No other info will be made public I am looking for 5-10 of these amazing trolls...

Thorokk

User

hollow_sk

User

I don't usually troll but I get banned so I guess that it's something...

Thorokk

User

Im an AWESOME troll and im not going to be on much anymore or i would join

<Hidden>

User

u bolth are just bad

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

Aren't you and thorokk the same person?

jawir93

User

We need Crackbone here :P

passcard

User

:D FOR THE HORDE!!! :P

<Hidden>

User

WHERES ZAGY? ಠ - ಠ

<Hidden>

User

I am in.How can i contact Bobby ?

Archmaiden

User

Nice! it is good offer but not for my english and last time when accidently i was pissed from few identical bashing spams for the server from different persons , i tried to troll last spaming person and where another old in the server person has tread me... i having to stop.

<Hidden>

User

I ll tell you whose in, me,zagy,blodwen,gotai have a ticket for this position :D :D

<Hidden>

User

ok guys i decide all time this year , I think about 1 min and i decite my frend boby pls i go troll global? pls tell me contact?!

<Hidden>

User

ironskull

User

lol leave zagy take me !

<Hidden>

User

I want to apply, what I need to do?

<Hidden>

User

i was the greatest TROLL
i loved bashing CUSTOMIZERS
i stoped trolling
i moved to retail FROSTMANE now i'm lvl12 pandaran
an if i wish to customize something ill use reforging and transmogrification
all for the price of 1 custom trinket

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

lol leave zagy take me !

at this post I wanna say that I NEVER SAW IRONSKULL even speeking on global, but LOL word which is he using all the time... so you're not global troll bro ;)

<Hidden>

User

lol leave zagy take me !

at this post I wanna say that I NEVER SAW IRONSKULL even speeking on global, but LOL word which is he using all the time... so you're not global troll bro ;)

I agree-never seen him say anything on global

jawir93

User

lol leave zagy take me !

IRONSKULL ONLY WANTS FREE CHIPS

<Hidden>

User

I hereby nominate Hov. That guys a stud.

Deadcode

User

As much as it pains me to say it, i nominate Hov also ....... *goes outside with the shotgun*

<Hidden>

User

Going through the first page comments is like taking a girl on her first date. Cool wannabe virgins everywhere.

ironskull

User

lol leave zagy take me !

IRONSKULL ONLY WANTS FREE CHIPS

pfff im already fd so no need for chips and its not being on global chat its helping the server so keep on hating haha im already in the team LOL !

<Hidden>

User

Bobby will just ban all the people that contact him for being trolls. Believe me I tried it.

<Hidden>

User

hollow_sk

User

Bobby will just ban all the people that contact him for being trolls. Believe me I tried it.

So he's going to ban 50% of the active NE population?
Alrighty then! :)

<Hidden>

User

LOL......
Hell has no fury than a womans scorn!!!!
I think all you trolls should go join a Rival Server and cause mayhem to their numbers lol!!
Me.....??
I might just go take up residence on the server thats been trying to steal our members and take over their AH and destroy their economy LOL!!

You need to be logged in to reply.