Forums >>> >>>
Armory-Related Complaints
Armory-Related Complaints

<Hidden>

User

april fools totally

<Hidden>

User

what is the point of having armory if you are able to hide your character sheet? even if its rare soon or later everyone will have one.
this is obviously a joke for 1st of april, as Whitefang said not even an original joke since it was used on retail few years ago.

<Hidden>

User

haha Nice one :D

<Hidden>

User

lol this is a joke...and a bad one

<Hidden>

User

It is only for hackers, i agree with all who said that

Frostfyre

User

FFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. all i have to say

<Hidden>

User

Found one
WTS for 200K
Its BoE
Whisper me in game

<Hidden>

User

Oh look, Blizzard's April Fool's joke from last year!

Stephen

User

WoW4life

User

What a funny april fool's joke. Even though people think it's shady and only for hackers, don't you think the staff would think of this BEFORE placing it in-game? I find it amusing and quite funny.

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

is does exist.however does not have the equip effect.cos it cant even be equiped.the description: contrary to popular belief,this lump of tinfoil does nothing to protect you.

Silent One

User

Wow Ne, you can't even come up with your own April fools jokes. Just sad...

<Hidden>

User

actually i know were it drops lol but it's good remembrance from an event called april fools day :) if you need info just PM ingame lol

<Hidden>

User

it sucks/i brought it for 50k.crap.

<Hidden>

User

awsome aprils fools, and nice stats -10 intellect and + 10 spirit :D
rofled so much

<Hidden>

User

at least give us 1 hint

<Hidden>

User

I think that this is a very bad thing...why would people hide their chars for? the only normal reason I can think of are talent trees but anyway,bad idea.

Development Team Leader

User

Please see https://neverendless-wow.com/article/3 for further information and discussion on this subject.

You need to be logged in to reply.