Forums
Forums >>> >>>
December Vote Shop Promotions
December Vote Shop Promotions

Ysabel

Director, Operations

The items listed below are discounted in the Vote Shop for the month of December (starting 00:00, December 1 (server time) and ending 23:59, December 31 (server time))! Thank you for your suggestions on the November post, and please feel free to reply here with suggestions for the coming months.

Please note that some of these items are faction specific, we have included both Horde and Alliance versions for such items, so be careful when choosing your item.

Don't forget that lots of fun holiday items are also available in the Vote Shop for 1 VP!

Thank you for your continued support in voting correctly and daily for Neverendless-WoW. ;)

NOStalgic

User

reptiler

User

<Hidden>

User

mmnoes! i just got mjolnir last day (not in promotions) if i waited 1 day i had 2 trinks not 1!!!!

g0shkyy_

User

Awesome Neverendless ! The you are the best!!

<Hidden>

User

Niiiice items! I will check soon if any of my chars are in need!

<Hidden>

User

nice now what about getting some matts like titan-steel and stuff. just something i want.

<Hidden>

User

lol new to server and already digging the Vp system and people here ty Neverendless :D

<Hidden>

User

haha best for Neverendless-WOW: D Level 80

<Hidden>

User

Can I ask to the staff to add the recipe of last week's mammoth? With the naval core seems that every northrend's mob stopped dropping that item...

wasabiman1234

User

good thing I already ate some of the mammoth <3

I'd like to see some items which fit players that already acquired endgame gear and therefor don't need any trinkets or armor.

e.g Pets, fun items, costumes and elixirs/flasks

<Hidden>

User

excellente serverXD

<Hidden>

User

Good work NE! Just stay cool like always <3

You need to be logged in to reply.