Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Site/Server Connection Difficulties
Site/Server Connection Difficulties

Ysabel

Director, Operations

We are aware that many players are unable to connect to our site and/or server since the server move earlier this month. If you or someone you know is having such problems, please help us to diagnose the issue by downloading and running the free, simple application WinMTR.

This program will analyze your connection and give output that may be helpful in resolving this problem.

• Download 32 or 64 bit edition (Windows only).
  • Fill in some brief information and download the zipped file to a convenient location.
  • Unzip the file and run the WinMTR application.
  • Enter the host IP (5.9.31.42) and click start.
  • Click "Export Text" and save the file (remember where you've put it!)
  • Please send your output (copy/paste the text from the output file) to Blackswann on Facebook (click Message and paste your data in the pop-up window), or make a General Support Ticket.

WinMTR
715x489px 118KiB

WinMTR Export
571x399px 59KiB

Thank you in advance for your help!

Kranith

User

First!
Good job Ne :D

Shinkai

User

Emm.....if it shows only "?o response from server" like 30 times....i think you guys wont be able to get any info with that so i wont make BS busy with it :S I will still try fix some problems :S

Bombzor

User

bobby looks handsome

Wayer

User

well done neverendless keep going
and bobby awesome! ;D

<Hidden>

User

Thank you Ysabel
Ysabel
Ysabel
Ysabel

<Hidden>

User

Blackswann

Owner/Founder

Hey if you get nothing at all on that trace contact me in the forums or facebook and we have someone to work with you directly....

<Hidden>

User

heavenlymayday

User

So, something to look into, we were having issues connecting- if you have Hamatchi on your computer try completely uninstalling it. Worked for us. No idea why. Worth a try though, someone else mentioned it to me.

<Hidden>

User

when my character dies, my character falls in Outland and now can't go anywhere, please help me!

You need to be logged in to reply.