Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Black Friday Sale!
Black Friday Sale!

Ysabel

Director, Operations

According to Wikipedia,

Black Friday is the name given to the day following Thanksgiving Day in the United States, traditionally the beginning of the Christmas shopping season. On this day, most major retailers open extremely early, often at 4 am, or earlier, and offer promotional sales to kick off the holiday shopping season, similar to Boxing Day sales in many Commonwealth Nations. Black Friday is not an official holiday, but many non-retail employers also observe this day as a holiday along with Thanksgiving, giving their employees the day off and increasing the number of potential shoppers. It has routinely been the busiest shopping day of the year since 2005, although news reports, which at that time were inaccurate, have described it as the busiest shopping day of the year for a much longer period of time.

In this tradition, Neverendless will hold its own Black Friday sale this November 23, 2012! Be sure to check out the donation shop this Friday for some massive discounts, available for one day ONLY! ;)

h291094

User

OP OP OP OPPPA GANGNAM STYLE . AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

widowmaker

User

Apothecy

User

Kranith

User

Go go go go Sales are for smart people!! :)
Lets prepare for christmas with a new FD toon for ourselves, or just a new item or only a revustomization! Maybe some FD will recustomize their skin to Santa's.... :D

<Hidden>

User

this will be epic... blackswaan and NE staff have out done themselves once again keep it up NE staff

/cheer

<Hidden>

User

shopping :>
<-- always ready for this ;)

sammyc

User

i will be watching out for this thankyou NE Go Vote guys <3

dr1ttz

User

This sounds fun :) I hate Black Friday.. but I'll check out these sales :D

<Hidden>

User

hi GM will you make a the WG war event like last time :)

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

ooooooh yeaaaaaa

<Hidden>

User

Dang, I should have waited to recutom my FD Priest. Would be nice to get full NE bags on all 10 of my toons though.

<Hidden>

User

OPPA GALESH STYLE!!!!!

NICE!!!

<Hidden>

User

Funny how mostly alliance players are getting excited about customs ........

Kranith

User

Nice how a FD orc that totally missed his custom skin and was not able to create a personal-looking set has the courage to talk about this things here..
Jajaja when you recustom /whisper me, i'll help you making a "copyer" orc set perfect for you again! :P ;)

<Hidden>

User

Umm ,interesting that u say this my friend ,i had this very skin for 3 years on Ne ,thats right ,..,..3 years ....how long have u been playing wow on NE my noobish friend .....err orcish i mean ,i swear :)

<Hidden>

User

Oh forgot to add ,i was aliance before for many years .....that WOULD explain why u copied my toon and not visa versa :)

<Hidden>

User

You have definitely sparked my curiosity, Neverendless. I'll make sure to take a look at the Donation Shop on Friday ^^

Also I couldn't help but notice that there's only a few days difference between your - the two arguing Locks - starting days if you look at the Level 80 Achievement. Perhaps next time, before you say something silly or call someone out you'll bother to take a look at their achievements. It saves you a lot of 'oops'-time :P

Kranith

User

Umm ,interesting that u say this my friend ,i had this very skin for 3 years on Ne ,thats right ,..,..3 years ....how long have u been playing wow on NE my noobish friend .....err orcish i mean ,i swear :)

Oh forgot to add ,i was aliance before for many years .....that WOULD explain why u copied my toon and not visa versa :)

Lol is really nice to see people talking randmly about things they dont know... First of all, im on NE since 2 months after it got online, 2nd--> i started on horde side, i was a Belf.
Anyway there's no point in talking with a lol man with 2.5k haste on an affly lock.. troll this surely explains enough bout u :)

<Hidden>

User

nice dancing harsh!

<Hidden>

User

I love Black Friday

<Hidden>

User

At what time does it start? 0:00 server time?

Thaqun

User

Mmmmmmh yes the time looks to be a little problem... Since we European guys have 7 less hours to enjoy the sales!! :D

<Hidden>

User

Not really, we just happen to be sleeping through a few hours of the special sale, but I don't think this should really be a problem, since I am guessing there is an unlimited amount of 'supplies' so you can get the chips at any point during the 24 hours :P

<Hidden>

User

asu a mi me pusieron baned forever porque ami
y no se si puedo recuperar mi cuenta ?? :(

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

No one is going to look at this since its after black Friday and no one is going to look at it i'm going to so i am going to sing a song....about me " Nazggul is the greatest of them all! no one is better! Then ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<Hidden>

User

I Love To Donate To Bad I'm Gonno Donate A weapon For My Rogue(GHOSTZOMBIE) This Weakend.
Love Allot From Me to ALLIES

FrankJScott

Banned

You need to be logged in to reply.