Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Community Opinion: Modified End-Game on Deathwing?
Community Opinion: Modified End-Game on Deathwing?

samueldh34

User

No, I say if people that to be OP (With Customs) then stay on Arthas, its a PvP Realm, with (HDs) everywhere. Deathwing will have New Raids, A lot more content to do, the PvP is the Same (With come exceptions). WE need a Realm to Stay True to it's (Blizz-Like) Status.
Thank you for Asking the People before making this Decision.

<Hidden>

User

Putting customs on deathwing will make a lot quit the realm maybe even NE.
5% inscrease per item FROM endgame gear, that is HUGE, as only about 1% of the population in deathwing have endgame, where as the rest of the population has much lower gear, hence my point customs on deathwing = dead.
Should stay as pre planned, a non customs realm.

<Hidden>

User

I vote for no customs in DW,

<Hidden>

User

No customs on DW

<Hidden>

User

yeah no custom on DW :) ther is a reason why alot of the pll are on DW and not on arthas

<Hidden>

User

Don`t add custom item Vote NO ...

MrBean

User

Hi,
Well my vote would be "NO" to the donor 5% stat type custom option, but would like to see the "end game Heroic"items available as a donor chip purchase. I have a few toon's that I've purchased both types of items with donor chips. And feel over time it would make Arthas redundant.

Having customs on one server would keep the Deathwing server close to a retail style environment, as it would then create the option for players to have a choice to play a retail or a custom game.

But I agree to the option to re-skin equipment which would give the feeling for players to able to create a unique look, but keeping the game environment balanced for donors and free play players.

Regards

Rowanl281

User

modified end game gear will be nothing like customs

<Hidden>

User

yes, a full end game player, vs someone with only 5% more stats wont make much difference. i see relentless geared players beat wrathfulls of the same class and spec. people dont realise that the server NEEDS donations to stay here , they must think that their tears cried moaning about customs keeps the server afloat

<Hidden>

User

You need to be logged in to reply.