Forums
Forums >>> >>>
May 15th Announcement
May 15th Announcement

Blackswann

Owner/Founder

<Hidden>

User

• First off, we are going to do non-custom arenas for the month of June – just for fun.
Time to win it again :D

Xserks

User

Awsome news hope to see a patch up guide with the new upcoming realm

<Hidden>

User

Neverendless, keeps getting better and better. Can't wait for Cata!

<Hidden>

User

Till death do us apart

<Hidden>

User

That's so awesome , btw bobby could you explane how the new donation item/ rewards in the new realm please, and thanks Ne ... Stay Awesome <3 !

jonny96

User

Good job to all Devs who worked hard on the upcoming Cataclysm core !! You are the best !!

Julioxzar

User

Neverendless Wow

..........................................The Legend Continues

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

Meteorax

User

Awesome job! I hope this doesn't divide the Community :S

Ra's al Ghul

User

Great and awesome news, i like idea of 2 realm especially because i dont like cata :p and i will play wotlk but still Great job. And my advice to all Staff, since some people wanted Cata, even it is so bugged and there is no good cata around, to BAN all QQers when they start to complain about bugs on Cata.

<Hidden>

User

The bad news is that the characters are not transferred to cataclysm :P

<Hidden>

User

Development Team said never say never

they are in developing process
let's be patient and wait

i think we can wait a little longer if characters transfering takes time
thats my humble opinion

Development Team Leader

User

Development Team said never say never

they are in developing process
let's be patient and wait

i think we can wait a little longer if characters transfering takes time
thats my humble opinion

I didn't say we would do it, I just said that we didn't say that we will never ever do it. (I.E. We might decide to do it at some point in the future but don't have any plans to do so now).

<Hidden>

User

Hello there,
I have a question!
On this New Deathwing Realm, will our names be transfered somehow ? (Kritario)
Or do i need to be first with this name ?
Cuz I'd hate when i see someone walking arround with my name!

ironskull

User

no character transfer no cataclysm for me then thx but no thx !

<Hidden>

User

Its sounds great...leaving this old wotlk toon behind to go over to a new Cata realm toon.
Not having this old toon is gonna hurt but I would also hate to lose my toon name or the name of my guild more on the new realm since i had them both for almost 4 years.
I guess being first few on the new realm will have its advantages.!!
Hopefully when we go across with no character migration the community will respect the names of the players and the guilds already on wolk and no "pinching" of them will take place.!!
Its doubtful though...i think a few will try to profit out of it and that would be sad!!
On another note,,,,
A brand new Auction House Free of my name??
Will have to do something about that LOL!!
I do Hope the mailbox is nearer the Auction House in Ironforge this time though.
I heard we had to move to the cata realm cos the bridge in Ironforge was unsafe to cross now with all the pounding across it ive done for several years lol!!

Great News NE...
Remember you can please most of the people most of the time but you cant please all of the people all of the time
There will still be some unhappy bunnies im sure but most will think as i do and be more than pleased with all the hardwork you have done to make this possible
WELL DONE TO THE NEVERENDLESS TEAM!!

<Hidden>

User

1 question.... i accidentaly updated my cataclysm to 4.3.4 patch, will i be able to play cata on NE because of that or i have to do all over again?

<Hidden>

User

Haha NE you're awesome. Me and about 15 of my friends decided to go to a Cata server and now - Cata on Ne. So i guess we might stay. Just one question. Will there be custom items on Cata realm? Cause that's partially the problem we're leaving, but hey we got non-customs in arena in june so that's another reason to stay :D So customs on Cata or no? And if there will be customs are you planing to nerf them or they will still be OP. And also a little explanation on donations for non-custom gear would be nice and also about vote shop. :D

<Hidden>

User

1 question.... i accidentaly updated my cataclysm to 4.3.4 patch, will i be able to play cata on NE because of that or i have to do all over again?

Yes , u gotta download all that s*** again :D

<Hidden>

User

Yes , u gotta download all that s*** again :D

QQ, im just gonna stay on wotlk then xD

Hugobos

User

Im only lovin this non-custom arena,but i will no play Cata,cuz wow died with arthas :(

<Hidden>

User

CHARACTER TRANSFER QQ

In all seriousness devs, it would be awesome.

That is my only converrn though, I'd definitely play cata and enjoy the living sh1t out of it :D

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

Well this sounds good, i was playing cata for some time, and i saw lot of bugs there, so im sure that there will be some ppls who will QQ about that.... but it will still be awesome :) GJ NE!

<Hidden>

User

i like all what NE doing xD but i stay on WOTLK :D

<Hidden>

User

<3 the good work bras <3 u Devs, <3 u bobby <3 u staff, <3 METEORA OMGOMG.

I WANT 24 MAY (BDAY ME GIMME PRESENTZZ)

(jk)

<Hidden>

User

Cata...FINALLY but I hope they move to the latter patch soon, its not that they didn't do a good job (btw devs ... WELL DONE it must have been hard) its just that I have the later patch (4.3) and I don't want to unpatch and I want transmogrification (http://www.wowpedia.org/Transmogrification) xD

joshuavb

User

i have a question, will it be possible to use the vote shop for the deathwing realm or will the be two vote shops one for the arthas realm and one for the deathwing realm?

You need to be logged in to reply.