Forums
Forums >>> >>>
New CI System Launch Imminent
New CI System Launch Imminent

ironskull

User

I only recieved 6 reclaim tokens where is the rest of my gear ( tokens) ?

<Hidden>

User

Why did I not get all my tokens?And why can I not change a item after I have submitted it??

<Hidden>

User

so we can recustom now?

<Hidden>

User

Hey I cant change the item stats and bonus after submitting , its still on hold but i cant change them :/

ironskull

User

Im sure they will fix it.

<Hidden>

User

OMG GNOMES ARE TOO STRONG FOR YOU ALL!
Wrathful gear and T10 pve full set are so useful right now!

Nicely done NE, gratz once again! ;)

GNOMES WILL RULE THE WORLD!

h291094

User

Wth is this ??? I cannot edit the items ...... I do not have my relic tokens .... Look into it please

<Hidden>

User

have the same problem, i have lost 2 tokens. but im sure that they are aware of the problems and will have it fixed soon. they have a great team and im sure that they are working hard on the problems.

<Hidden>

User

i see you still delete every comment u dont like, loving the north korea style

<Hidden>

User

Well... I recustomed all my items (i think, its been a while) hopefully everything comes out nice... I slapped together the IDs this time so Im not going to look nearly as pro as previous sets. but thats fine.

Im ready for the new customs. the new old customs. not the old old customs. This is going to get confusing :/

at any rate, I hope to see you guys on the battlefield... I'm sure you guys are dying to try out those new old customs on people like me.
not the old new ones, the new old ones.
yeah
something like that.

<Hidden>

User

https://neverendless-wow.com/donate/custom/reclaim/
hmm...looks like my whole set is there...interesting...wonder if this is the case for the countless alts I have. i'll see soon enough ^_^

<Hidden>

User

all abusers are comming back...

but there will be only 1 pro mage :P

<Hidden>

User

JAAJAJAJAJAJA DONOR NOBS REGRESARAN xD

<Hidden>

User

i see you still delete every comment u dont like, loving the north korea style

this ˆ

Creatine

User

Pfff how long more.. still awaiting approval already 48hours+ waiting and waiting but no change..

<Hidden>

User

They must be really busy

Pfff how long more.. still awaiting approval already 48hours+ waiting and waiting but no change..

Ive also been waiting for final approval for quite a bit. I guess they have enough people doing the customs but need more people working on final approval. Funny thing is that people are already receiving their items despite reclaiming less than 24 hours ago. So maybe we can get some of what they are having too?!?

<Hidden>

User

Why my donors not coming ?! now 3 day ! ! !

SaTaNcLaWs

User

Thank God I saved my item set on WoWhead :D

<Hidden>

User

Agreed , some ppl got all of their items , and some of us still didnt get any ...

<Hidden>

User

omg i don't get my donors !

hollow_sk

User

omg i don't get my donors !

Cause 500 people remade them before you.

<Hidden>

User

Patience peeps, patience.

The item creation is a piece of cake (no Viarax, no cake for you). Remember that each item has to be checked top to bottom. I've heard gnomes and goblins do this, so the check takes a while.
But seriously, be aware that there are a lot of items that need to be checked and I assume that Staff members also have a regular job, perhaps some kids and other matters to deal with.

And if you are that bored, I could host a fishing tournanent again :-)

widowmaker

User

why couldn't we keep our old stuff everyone who was donate had there stuff setup right why do yall have to go and change the stuff that we worked herd on making

You need to be logged in to reply.