Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Social Media and NE...
Social Media and NE...

Blackswann

Owner/Founder

We want to get as many new followers on Twitter as possible... Then we want to get as many new page likes on Facebook as possible. So if we get 500 on both in the next 72hours we will reward 20 extra vote points. Be part of the real community and join Facebook and Twitter and follow NE everyday...

Facebook
Twitter

Wayer

User

please ... LIKE AND FOLLOW ASAP
https://www.facebook.com/Neverendless1?hc_location=stream
I don't use twitter soo too bad ... but i'll make one and follow neverendless asap

<Hidden>

User

Follow me on Twitter

BloodBand

User

Already done... A long time ago :)
I'm so excited for the upcoming patch on Deathwing! Hope you're feeling better Blackswann!! :)

<Hidden>

User

Already done. :)

<Hidden>

User

What about people who don't have twitter? :/

Wayer

User

if you don't have twitter you can't follow, if you have twitter you can follow it's just as simple as that -.-'

hollow_sk

User

Nah...I don't think so.

<Hidden>

User

if you don't have twitter you can't follow, if you have twitter you can follow it's just as simple as that -.-'

Thank you captain obvious.. I meant if there is something else that the people who don't have twitter can do, except liking the facebook page cuz that's probably been done by everyone..

ZilockeTheandil

User

I am follower number 666 on Twitter. I am extremely proud of that fact.

jaztwo

User

Which were the initial numbers?

<Hidden>

User

I'd say 500 is a little much compared to the amount of people who look at this and play regularly. Despite this, I'm number 673 on Twitter followers and 3,164 on Facebook, hopefully we'll all get a nice 20 vote points:D. Even if this isn't matched being the nice Neverendless staff you are you should still give people a nice 20 extra vote points:D!

<Hidden>

User

Hmmm. What if we don't want our friends and family knowing we play WoW

hollow_sk

User

@ Hov
Make another facebook account.And if your friends and family don't know what you do in your free time..I can't imagine what kind of person you are.

<Hidden>

User

my god..

registering on twitter is such a pain , i can't even confirm my email adress
yea thats pretty much why i avoid such sites :P

anyways done! :) liked and followed (i think)

rene lipman

User

a liked and followed it

<Hidden>

User

Xunforgiven

User

if you dont have a twitter account..just make one..

<Hidden>

User

no vote points so i guess not enough likes eh?

<Hidden>

User

Awsome .. and I wil be waiting for the vote points :D

Xunforgiven

User

I guess they didn't get enough likes and follows..

<Hidden>

User

You need to be logged in to reply.