Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Deathwing Fixes and You
Deathwing Fixes and You

Ysabel

Director, Operations

Our Dear Players!

While we are aware that it is very frustrating that we must work through some bugs with the new realm, I would again like to ask your patience and support. Please give the staff who are helping you both in-game and out-of-game the respect they deserve. They are now working extra, extra hard, and this realm is as new to them as it is to you.

We do not have all the answers YET about how to solve all in-game problems. You can best help us by reporting problems to the Bug Report Section so that we can fix it. By "we" in this case I mean our Developers. Please do understand that most staff you will run into are not Developers. This does not mean that they cannot help you. As we go on, Developers fix problems and in addition the rest of Staff are given solutions to provide temporary fixes or explanations. All Staff are kept as up-to-date as possible, but constant changes from the Developers do make it so giving you an appropriate answer will require a bit of additional checking and research. The Staff will take an extra moment to make sure they give you the most up-to-date information possible.

If you are told to report something and be patient, please do so! We cannot fix it if it is not reported. Please also understand that our Developers are working a LOT of hours to do fixes for you. If your reported problem is not fixed in the amount of time you expect, it does not mean you are ignored nor that we think you are unimportant. It simply means there is more to be fixed than just your issue, and they can only do so much at once.

This post is not in the least to make it sound that our Developers cannot handle the amount of fixes nor that the Staff can't handle your questions. It is simply a reminder that this is a brand new venture and that we all need each other's positive support and patience to make this new realm the best it can be! The Staff volunteer their time, energy, and skills for the benefit of the Community. Right now they may not have magic, instant fixes for every problem, but rest assured that they are providing you the best service possible and if you can simply give them your patience and respect, it will be greatly appreciated. :)

At the current time, specifically, the major problems lie still with Worgens and with Deathknights. We know that these bugs are frustrating and are working diligently to quickly provide you the most bug-free game experience possible in these as well as all areas. Those of you who are more familiar with how the game is built will understand that the phasing of these areas makes it more difficult to simply teleport you where you need to be when stuck without bugging your character. It is for this reason more than any other that you may be asked to simply report the bug and wait for a fix to the questlines.

In short, I would like to thank all of you for your efforts in helping us make Deathwing even MORE amazing. A BIG public thank you to all the Staff as well, who I know are giving up playtime and in some cases a lot of sleep to help. I'm sure that in no time at all things on Deathwing will be running as smoothly as on Arthas. ;) Until then let's keep up the hard work as well as our spirits and our sense of community! GO NEVERENDLESS!

<Hidden>

User

Full support guys, keep on the good work, on behalf the community i wanna say that ppl that are not part of the solution are part of the problem so dont be an asshole and spend the hole time qqing/raging and report stuff thats not working properly so it can get fixed and continue to submit and test everything you can.

YOLO lol

Dragonmouse

User

I feel that the staff are doing a great job keeping up with those of us who have chosen the Worgrens with the buggy starting chain. As for the Developers, GO TEAM!!!! you guys are awesome and are doing a fantabulous job!!!!

<Hidden>

User

I did a Worgen related ticket last night and Fidelity answered. He was extremely patient and helpful and he spent as much time trying to help me out as he could. In the end, after helping me with a few issues, he had to let me know there was nothing else he could do. Instead of feeling sad or frustrated that I had to leave my character alone until that particular problem got fixed, I felt helped and didn't mind.

This sort of attitude is what makes Neverendless the best server out there. And I personally wanna thank him and the rest of the staff for being so awesome.

/lick

Eyeliner

User

I reported a pretty bad bug earlier that taught people free recipes and gave out items that were supposed to cost tokens...

It was fixed an hour later.

A+, guys. :) Doing awesome!

<Hidden>

User

You guys are doing a terrific job with the new realm. I was amazed how stable the game was. I was expecting more disconnects and more bugs. Thank you for having such a great server and an awesome staff.

Dovax

User

ok about new realm but whats with old one. woud u start to fix bugs there or now just new realm is on your minds ? and whats abbout whole june noncustom arena ?

<Hidden>

User

as said by blackswann earlier (recently, like last 2 days) noncustom arenas isnt working as the script is broken. happy is looking at it atm...as for bugs on old core, from what I heard all the active devs are working overtime on the new core to make it playable. take it as you will.

<Hidden>

User

Hell, I'm just happy to play cata,"what is old is new again". Thanks for providing the fun!

<Hidden>

User

im just happy we got cata out lol

<Hidden>

User

When will we be able to transfer characters to deathwing?

Meteorax

User

As a brand-new realm, it has less bugs than I expected. :) But that's a motivating text, but the best of all is that I got the "message" :D

Btw, does anyone have Cookies?

<Hidden>

User

Full respect and gratitude for all your volunteer work. You deserve all of them, plus all the support the community can give you.
I'm sure it's really hard to start over a new server core.
Anyway, the new cata is beautiful and bugs do not prevented me from having fun there.

Once i'll be done moving to my new home hope i'll have time to offer better support.

Thank you all!

SM

Blackswann

Owner/Founder

I can not tell you how much I respect the work the entire staff has done recent on the launch of Cataclysm and the development staff on really getting this core better every single day. Thank you all and keep up the great work!!!

<Hidden>

User

Yeah, I'm just happy that i can play cata :D

Wayer

User

I feel that the staff are doing a great job keeping up with those of us who have chosen the Worgrens with the buggy starting chain. As for the Developers, GO TEAM!!!! you guys are awesome and are doing a fantabulous job!!!!

Goblin is bugged to, But /respect for all hard workers from NE, Keep going NE.... good work (Y) ;)

<Hidden>

User

and long story short is

<Hidden>

User

For a newly launched realm, it's running really smoothly, but I hope that the chain quest in Gilneas will work. I'm currently on a quest where I would use a Gilnean Mastif in order to find Worgen Lurkers but I think the quest is bugged. Nevertheless, kudos to the NEVERNDLESS team.

<Hidden>

User

I can not tell you how much I respect the work the entire staff has done recent on the launch of Cataclysm and the development staff on really getting this core better every single day. Thank you all and keep up the great work!!!

Could I suggest that a 'General/any other' section is added to the bug tracker, as many bugs can't be tracked under the guidelines put in place, and for 2 days I've waited on a support ticket, so it seems that system is inundated with tickets at the moment and having a section for bugs that admins cannot fix would be useful?

<Hidden>

User

Could I suggest that a 'General/any other' section is added to the bug tracker, as many bugs can't be tracked under the guidelines put in place, and for 2 days I've waited on a support ticket, so it seems that system is inundated with tickets at the moment and having a section for bugs that admins cannot fix would be useful?

Maybe all those things are not there but there actually is a "suggestions and feedback" support ticket you can fill in ;)

<Hidden>

User

I just want WarpNPCs in Deathwing! It'd make life so much easier. ;D

Dragonflyjones

User

I have wanted to send in bug reports on several quests I have had issues with but can't find the quest id# to submit the ticket. I looked on wowhead and did not see the id#.

<Hidden>

User

any news about BG's?

<Hidden>

User

I will help as much as i can to report all the bugs there are in the new realm. Please keep up the good work and make the new realm as good as the old one.I know it would take sometimes but m still waiting and also giving all of my support to NE.

You need to be logged in to reply.