Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Armory Tweaks
Armory Tweaks

Development Team Leader

User

Thought I'd post some notes about a few tweaks to the armory today. Any problems feel free to submit a bug report, there's a section under website for the armory.

• There is no longer a separate option for 'Chest' slots for robes, and robes are now included with the existing Chest slot filter
  • You can now search for gems by colour - example
  • Gems and enchantment items that improve stats or resistance can now be searched for using stat filters - example
  • Item Tooltips should now stretch horizontally to fit item title and white stats rather than allowing them to overflow.
  • Meta gems such as [Bracing Earthstorm Diamond] and [Austere Earthsiege Diamond] now show their gem requirements.
  • Item Pages now link to Wowpedia as well as Wowhead.
  • Don't forget you can look for a specific item on the auction house by following the link on the item's armory page, and you can also generate an in-game chat link for the item.

<Hidden>

User

I freaking love you.

Pussicat

User

I freaking love you.

I concur

darkgar

User

Thank you Development Team :D

<Hidden>

User

Great updates. Thank you :)

Daygone

User

I don't get it. What is the fundamental change ?

zamolxe

User

Sorry for Zeffol , his kinda slow .. lol:))))

jaeger123

User

Development Team what college did you go to? where did you learn how to do all this? O.O

<Hidden>

User

small improvements which will really help to make the armory more user friendly. thank you.

<Hidden>

User

Item Tooltips should now stretch horizontally to fit item title and white stats rather than allowing them to overflow.

Isnt working yet

Meteorax

User

That's pretty good :D

You need to be logged in to reply.