Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Subliminal's Choice
Subliminal's Choice

Subliminal

User

What was i thinking? This could be a disaster but i have to at least try to make them agree! I can do this! I cheered myself on as I walked up to Hypasonik and said, "I gather they are already inside, judging by the raised voices?" I gestured towards the meeting room doors... He nodded and muttered "Good luck!" He quickly made his escape as we heard more heated voices coming from inside.

I took a deep breath and berated myself for being nervous. Smiling tightly, I pushed open the doors and looked around the room: two stubborn people sitting at opposite ends of a large table both stopped talking and looked up at me as I quietly said "Hi."

Ysabel managed a half smile before a look of intense worry reclaimed her face and Bobby winked at me but could not hide his furrowed brow... It felt eerily silent then as they watched me expectantly; I felt like a mouse caught in a trap under the gaze of two cats.

I could not bear to sit down lest it appear I am choosing a side depending where I sat! I gulped and decided to just go all in with my proposal.

"You both know why i asked you to come talk with me. (Cajoled and begged is more like the truth!) We need to get the staff uniforms ready for NECon! I am unsure as to how we can beat last years, everyone loved it and it was pretty darn epic. However, I want to do something different. I need to discuss colors and item sets with you guys so we can find something that works. As you know we have a heady mix of Horde and Alliance staff and each one I ask simply states "BLUE" or "RED" and really... those colors do not go well together at all! What is with these factions and the bloomin' faction colors?"

I stood still and waited for someone to speak.

Ysabel opened her mouth and started, "I think..." but Bobby cut her off with a Draenei-appropriate growl: "BLUE! I will not wear the same uniform as... her... Even if we go ahead with all this! I will not wear anything she does!"

Ysabel threw a look of disdain in Bobby's direction and sighed loudly, "Red, then... I will wear red. It is the color of MY faction anyway..."

Oh gosh, I am beginning to feel really nervous here... I thought to myself.

Bobby laughed. "RED? You are going to look bloodied before the battle begins. I like this!" and he almost giggled as he looked back to me; I smiled, feeling relieved.

Ysabel grins mischievously. "Make his very light blue so the blood stands out!"

Bobby jumps up and moved towards Ysabel angrily.

"Oh fiddly flower petals!" I muttered under my breath as I reached for the panic button under my breastplate and 10 Inquisitorial Squad members rushed into the room, fully armed with fingers on ban buttons!

Bobby hissed, "We will see," in Ysabel's direction before storming from the room.

Ysabel glared at his back, muttered an expletive (too naughty to repeat!) and declared that everything was ok. She dismissed the IS as armed force was not needed, slumped back down into her chair and put her head in her hands.

"Fudge sticks..." I muttered as I realized I was about to choose sides... How could I leave my friend like this?

I pulled her up from the chair to give her a hug and exclaimed, "I have your back in this!"

Ysabel smiled radiantly. "But Subli... I thought you were not choosing a side in this?"

"Yeah, that's what I thought too... but hey, I look better in red anyway!"

<Hidden>

User

I don't know what's going on really but.... I'm picking Subli's side !!!

<Hidden>

User

Hah, nice roleplay. WTB that on TS!

<Hidden>

User

Hah, nice roleplay. WTB that on TS!
hahaha!! yea!!

Darks3

User

The tensions are growing,I like where this is going ^^

<Hidden>

User

"Oh fiddly flower petals!" I muttered under my breath as I reached for the panic button under my breastplate and 10 Inquisitorial Squad members rushed into the room, fully armed with fingers on ban buttons!

HAHAHAHA ! Who ya gonna call !
LOL
good one Subs !
" Giggity" !

<Hidden>

User

Guess the next staff member!!!!!!!!

Hargrim

User

The rift widens!! You were kinda asking for it proposing faction colors.

Awesome Ysabel!

Darks3

User

The rift widens!! You were kinda asking for it proposing faction colors.

Awesome Ysabel!

Must agree,quite awsome

<Hidden>

User

ummmm ...... I think the blue looks best on me ......

<Hidden>

User

TEAMSPEAK ROLEPLAY! DO IT DOT IT! :D Someone make a script! xD

I love the IS in this one, badass and ready to ban bobby rofl. WAS ORANGE WITH THEM TOO?

<Hidden>

User

Two fully grown adults argueing back in forth. LOVE IT. i will have to pick Blackswann side.

You need to be logged in to reply.