Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Week Three of Non-Custom Arenas
Week Three of Non-Custom Arenas

Ysabel

Director, Operations

You're in the home stretch, and the event is nearly over. How have you been enjoying the non-custom Arena competition? I've heard lots of players saying it's been a game changer, and an all new challenge!

You may be getting used to playing without your customs by now, but have you managed to prove your worth in the Arena?! The final result remains to be seen... keep it up and good luck to all!

fhqwhgads

User

It's great! Thanks for your awesomeness!

<Hidden>

User

I can't wait for non-custom BG and I hope that non-custom arena last forever.

lanni

User

i really engoy the arena with out costom it a nice challenge.
BUT im a donor like many ppl here bgs should be left like the are with costom .

why we by costom if we cant use them???
at least bgs can do thx
regard janosh

<Hidden>

User

why we by costom if we cant use them???
at least bgs can do thx
regard janosh

You dont buy it, u get rewarded for donation! its big difference XD

<Hidden>

User

You can be rewarded with wrathful gear or T10
Why you need funny unbalanced gear?
This server is suposed to be blizzlike not a fun server, im myself a donor with two of my accounts but I donated to help the server, not to get some OP gear.

galaton

User

i like the non-custom bez that realy show who can play and have skills and thats was about time that we found out of it ty NE

<Hidden>

User

When you use donor items in arena did u think we non donors can do something?Lose after Lose by donors low rait we cant gear. I hope they will keep clean arena from donors

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

The 'I donated to help the server' line is a load of bull****. If the server would have a donation option and would not offer customs (or other end-game gear) as rewards, /NO-ONE/ would donate.

<Hidden>

User

nice job NE,and i like idea of non-costum bg,that should be fun

Kranith

User

Lol gabrielaa and silviia still on ladder...... rofl rofl

Bief

User

Its Okay - But please allow customs again in Arena - Some Months of the Year this events are cool - But dont make it forever :) Dont punish people who pay for NE

<Hidden>

User

lol for guys like Fanaticism the world is Fu..........ed
I donated for wikipedia too and guess what................ no customs xD, no special membership I just donated to help.

<Hidden>

User

Best option for doing non-custom BGs would be something like was done for this month with arena

<Hidden>

User

I still see many teams that bug abused and hacked on the 2v2 arena ladder.

StormPunct

User

I think this arena things. With no donors, is a good Ideea. But regarding that some people want that BG's to be like this also. Well i am not agreed with them. Nowadays nobody gives money for free, so we are lucky to have these donors for suporting the server. Stop QQ'ing about the bg's and about that donors have fun.

Now you can get the wrathfull in the arenas, so since you get your set wrathfull you got chances to beat donors. I am non donor person. I made only raids / bg's / arenas. I am not QQ'ing. I just let the Donors enjoy, have theyr part of fun, after they donate. They worked in real life for those money, no mather on what ways they got it. So i respect them.

All you people thinking, is geting stuff for free. If you want something, work for it and you will get it!

Thanks for NE!

(that's what you all should say in the end! not QQ and bugs, they will fix them!)

<Hidden>

User

Please remove all teams until Python's team is first 'cause all that are better than him are bug abusing,and yeah don't forget the huge letters!

<Hidden>

User

Only arena i enjoy is 5v5, unfortunately not many plays that, so bleh

jaeger123

User

I haz no wrathful weapon, only donor wahh

<Hidden>

User

i think i will never do arenas now..they just keep me kicking in the team...

to all the team who insisted me to join them **** you all..

where re yu my friends? come out land lets make our team back again.

<Hidden>

User

Please remove all teams until Python's team is first 'cause all that are better than him are bug abusing,and yeah don't forget the huge letters!

HAHAHAH TRUE

lanni

User

i buy donor items to get stronger

and dont try to feed me **** that blizz like and stuff
the server need money and we get a donation for the help we give .
so ur saying that we cant use them?? non sense mate
we help server and server help us. so im sorry for the cheapcharlies we have here
im our realm get donor and get better

IronBreaker

User

Im 4 place now :okay: xD anyway gg to all arena teams

StormPunct

User

i buy donor items to get stronger

and dont try to feed me **** that blizz like and stuff
the server need money and we get a donation for the help we give .
so ur saying that we cant use them?? non sense mate
we help server and server help us. so im sorry for the cheapcharlies we have here
im our realm get donor and get better

Man in your first post you were pleased with this arenas, and now you turn the way arround, like a girl.
Use your donors items in BG's. You have all the WoW world where you can use your donor items, except the arenas. They gived a chance for nondonors to get gear also.
Stop QQ'ing people for the ****ing sake! it's a private server, the best one, a lot of good people are joined NE. So again i am telling you people finishing your talking with:

"Thank you NE" Enough with the drama, QQ'ing and other stuffs. I think they realy deserver an "Thank You" after so much work. They work for you people to make you feel good when you play wow. They do everything they can, and they are not stoping here, you will see will be better and better.

Thank you NE!

<Hidden>

User

non donor here..but have a lot of donor friends..so you can say that i have an idea bout both..

Personally i feel donor should be respected..cos after all they are the reason the server is there.
having said that i feel the the server should not end up as a Donor only server!...there should be something left out for the other section too.. i welcome this donor less arena..it gives non-donors a fair chance to prove their pvp skills.. donors can still enjoy it in city raids,bg and even PVE raids!!

Arena was DEAD before this..no one was doing anything; some were farming..and rarely you used to get a balanced match!!!

This change has brought back the pvp spirit and make it more than duels in front of orgrimar or sw!!

it has brought back some old players too..some of them who were FD who would now want to play with wrath and see how they stand!!....i respect that. that's a true gamer's spirit!.

So thank you NE for this change and i hope that arenas are kept fair..

<Hidden>

User

[size=32][/size] I love no donors in arenas , for once i can get gear!!! before that it was juat lose lose lose

lanni

User

Elude
80 Human Paladin
Man in your first post you were pleased with this arenas, and now you turn the way arround, like a girl.
Use your donors items in BG's. You have all the WoW world where you can use your donor items, except the arenas. They gived a chance for nondonors to get gear also.
Stop QQ'ing people for the ****ing sake! it's a private server, the best one, a lot of good people are joined NE. So again i am telling you people finishing your talking with:

i agree with u on that i had a spellin mistake . thats what i wanted to say . that i can use my donor item.
there was one said that maybe ggs will come on donor too

You need to be logged in to reply.