in theory they can convert 100 ticket vouchers to 1 vote point
and to expand vate shap with vendor items
but thats a just a theory

<Hidden>

User

Still no vendor!

Dune

Head Moderator

I am pleased to announce that the Vendor is now in-game! You can find Ben Dedlong in both Stormwind and Orgrimmar.

<Hidden>

User

I don't mean to be 'that guy', but is it just me, or were people expecting a little more from the vendor, not basic items which you could pretty much get anywhere, excluding the mounts and a few companions.

hollow_sk

User

I don't mean to be 'that guy', but is it just me, or were people expecting a little more from the vendor, not basic items which you could pretty much get anywhere, excluding the mounts and a few companions.

Not just you.NE trolled us hard.Poor dobrawa farmed 5k tickets...i farmed less than 1.2k and have 800 left cuz everything is not worth it.Lost my time :/

<Hidden>

User

Please add some other exotic mounts in vendor. It includes just 5 basic mounts which you can get easy without tickets. Last years there was always at least 10mounts and Magic Rooster would be too nice to add.

<Hidden>

User

Not just you.NE trolled us hard.Poor dobrawa farmed 5k tickets...i farmed less than 1.2k and have 800 left cuz everything is not worth it.Lost my time :/

and what was you expecting? wrathfull or icc gear?

Please add some other exotic mounts in vendor. It includes just 5 basic mounts which you can get easy without tickets. Last years there was always at least 10mounts and Magic Rooster would be too nice to add.

its holiday event and reward are appropriate to HALOWEEN
you will get rooster for EASTER

its a free server, evertyhing you get is FREE
just accept it and be happy with it

hollow_sk

User

@Oblivionkg

Just to be sure.. this is your application to the staff team?

<Hidden>

User

to be staff you need to be impartial, fair and friendly
and i'm none of those
i hate horde
so much
especially GAY elf paladins
and i love to troll donars
which is No No

i mean i hate a lot of allys too
like kozanostra and krujis
and WNWA in general

Shinkai

User

As Bobby stated, Halloween, Valentines day and Easter are some minor events of the year. There cant be added new items to game so there are items added to vendor which are appopriate to certain time of year, more important events are Chirstmas and NeWoW anniversary.... You didnt waste your time, you will have to farm less Vouchers for next events... Now are christmas coming so vendor will come at the end of December and start of January... You didnt lose anything, you just gained more vouchers for next time...

Blackheart93

User

well i dint farm any TV . cheers

townshend

User

well i dint farm any TV . cheers

Same here, I was never bothered to farm those tickets. :) (Y)
@Oblivionkg

Just to be sure.. this is your application to the staff team?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA....HAHHAHAHA. Good 1! :D

ylidiz

User

jajajajaj gg its fun

<Hidden>

User

Dont worry next event will be bether :) if you farm tikets keep them for next event

<Hidden>

User

We have freedom of speech But you suck Knockoutlock :) This server is not DEAD its BEST WOLK server out there this server will reborn like a Phonix form its ash so don’t worry WE WILL RAID AGAIN WE ARE Neverendless WOW !!!

Blackheart93

User

strong words .. get ready to face the axe :P

FrankJScott

Banned

Please try Google before asking about Useful Product Tips ebb744b

FrankJScott

Banned

Please try Google before asking about Cool Outdoor Clothing Site b744b7_

FrankJScott

Banned

FrankJScott