Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Online Harassment and Our Community
Online Harassment and Our Community

<Hidden>

User

We of America can do as we please, but must attempt to not take licence against the system.

<Hidden>

User

Aelion, i think you should stop sniffing glue my friend coz neither myself nor anybody else know what the hell you are talking about

Aurelia

User

Bit annoying how the people who repeatedly harassed me are still on... Though it's not like I'm going to even try to talk to those people again.

hollow_sk

User

Bit annoying how the people who repeatedly harassed me are still on... Though it's not like I'm going to even try to talk to those people again.

/ignore and the problem is solved.

Aurelia

User

/ignore and the problem is solved.

I did but then they got a guildie to harass me which is why I'm planning on a faction change for the toon they harassed me on so they can't stick me on their 'friends' list.

I also found two of the earlier comments immensely ironic too.

hollow_sk

User

@ Morvareed

Did you tried to make a screenshot?Talk to a GM or something...You can stop them in so many ways ( except if they're making new characters just to harass you which is pathetic)

<Hidden>

User

ha ha ha

I agree, how bloody hard is it to put someone on ignore and never hear from them again.
Instead they whine and whinge lmao.

DONT GET MAD ,GET EVEN !

You need to be logged in to reply.