Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Change Logs for Deathwing
Change Logs for Deathwing

Blackswann

Owner/Founder

Please see the fourms post Tech support section for the current up to date changes on Deathwing.

Change Logs

<Hidden>

User

hahah n00ps I can see it

<Hidden>

User

I got to the bug report section, but I cannot add the bug (which is a spell, a talent point), but it isn't listed in the spells list, and hence it won't accept the bug report. What do I do in this case ?

Thanks

Hersheys

User

Try now. I changed the link.

Shinkai

User

Woot, nice job BS and Staff... you really did a great job! But please dont push yourself too hard ;)
Keep up the good work guys! You are really awesome!

Faithful NeWoW player Shinkai, Hound and others ;)

<Hidden>

User

GM pls fix the [The Battle for Gilneas City] q may worgen cant go any farther if i dont get it :(

darkgar

User

Good :) There's also a bug with the voidwalker, when you summon it, you can't see the abilities it has, so that's messed...

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

Good :) There's also a bug with the voidwalker, when you summon it, you can't see the abilities it has, so that's messed...

yeah i have the same problem with my water elemental , and it doesnt attack

Vali

User

I got to the bug report section, but I cannot add the bug (which is a spell, a talent point), but it isn't listed in the spells list, and hence it won't accept the bug report. What do I do in this case ?

Thanks

You may have forgot to select Deathwing instead of Arthas, right before you select what you want to report; I made the same mistake and got quest not found error. Just try again and click on Deathwing first thing when you get to the bug tracker.

Vali

User

Water elemental works now ... you guys work pretty fast. Good job NE!

<Hidden>

User

PLEASE SEND A LINK TO MAC FOR DEATHWING!!!!!!!

MIETEK154

User

bug tracker work for cata ?

jobro62

User

I don't know if it is just me but all casters are bugged, the spellpower doesn't scale with the intellect. For every point of intellect we should get some spellpower but i have no spellpower at all.

<Hidden>

User

yeah i have the same problem with my water elemental , and it doesnt attack

yay it works now, no worries :) good job

<Hidden>

User

Golbin quest Fourth and Goal still dosnt work, so by know no goblin can get out of starting zone. I thought you should know, eventhough i already reported it.

<Hidden>

User

You may have forgot to select Deathwing instead of Arthas, right before you select what you want to report; I made the same mistake and got quest not found error. Just try again and click on Deathwing first thing when you get to the bug tracker.

No I did select Deathwing. I selected Deathwing first, then in the second selection, I selected Spell (instead of Quest, loot etc.). I then had to select the spell from the dropdown list, but the list was empty. It might be different for quests. Can this be repaired ?

<Hidden>

User

I don't know if it is just me but all casters are bugged, the spellpower doesn't scale with the intellect. For every point of intellect we should get some spellpower but i have no spellpower at all.

True, this also applies to my Mage, Blast.

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

Oh guys im to lazy to go on forum and see what is changed...Can someone write in comments ^^

Blackswann

Owner/Founder

Oh guys im to lazy to go on forum and see what is changed...Can someone write in comments ^^

too bad... get off your lazy butt and look !

<Hidden>

User

hi GM will Thar bee any NPC WARP any time soon ?

<Hidden>

User

hi GM will Thar bee any NPC WARP any time soon ?

I second that question.

koben

User

Any progress on having a mac cata client up?

<Hidden>

User

Make that when u get exotic pet on BM in would be normall size

<Hidden>

User

HORDE GO IN MY GUILD IIIRAGEIII WE DO EVERY DAY ICC RDF ARENA WE DO ALL

You need to be logged in to reply.