Forums
Forums >>> >>>
The Time Has Come!
The Time Has Come!

Ysabel

Director, Operations

You'll all remember Blackswann's Announcement regarding a new and exciting event involving arenas...

Well, now the time has come! The arena teams and ratings have been reset, and the game is ON!

A few things to keep in mind:

No custom item of any kind may be used in arenas during this event. (This includes [Neverendless Bag] and any custom shirts or tabards won in major Neverendless events such as NECon and Anniversary celebrations.) You may have custom items in your bags, but none may be equipped.

If you are interested in donating for non-custom PVP gear, take note that we have specials going on now in the donation shop!

This event will continue for 30 days, and at the end each member of the #1 teams in each bracket (2v2, 3v3 and 5v5) will win 50 USD or 50 chips.

EDIT: ALSO, all Relentless gear in the vote shop is being offered at a 25% discount this month! You can now get your Relentless gear for 24 vote points per piece instead of the normal 32. Go vote! :)

Best of luck to everyone, and have fun!

<Hidden>

User

what about foror's crate? lol

<Hidden>

User

When the event is over (30 days) will we be allowed to wear the custom items again?

Ra's al Ghul

User

let the fun begin

Jem

User

@ Stampac - you will be able to use customs anywhere BUT arenas (and BM events specifiying NO customs) during the month of March

No custom item of any kind may be used in arenas during this event. (This includes [Neverendless Bag] and any custom shirts or tabards won in major Neverendless events such as NECon and Anniversary celebrations.) You may have custom items in your bags, but none may be equipped.

Think of, during the month of March, as the arena being one big BM event with no customs allowed. So use your customs for BGs, Duels, World PvP, Raids, Dungeons, Questing etc just not in this Arena Event during the month of March.

<Hidden>

User

awesome!!! cant wait to get into the arena.

<Hidden>

User

this should be fun :D

<Hidden>

User

@Jem OK, thanks.

<Hidden>

User

afra

User

Tnx Now arenas are easier!!!ROCK AND ROLL!!!

Thaqun

User

Great !!!
Rock On Neverendless !-!

<Hidden>

User

NO one is doing 3s / 5s ONly 2S!

<Hidden>

User

YES !! keep going Neverendless nice work .

<Hidden>

User

well but we are a big server, with a lot of people, why this event dont have second place and third place for the 2v2, 3v3 and 5v5?

<Hidden>

User

NOOOO D: I just brought my priest's relentless gear yesterday for 32 vote points each!
i lost so much xD

Dovax

User

Now its all about Skil VS Skil not just some lame guys with customs

<Hidden>

User

what discount do donors get on buying wrath pieces now?

<Hidden>

User

Nixe nice :)

But afther this mounth we lose our rating ? gREAT event. No you can find the best players of NE, not the richest

Drazail

User

Well, that's a nice one, after a long time.
Btw are these discounts in donation shop limited for this month or they gonna stay this way?

<Hidden>

User

after a year i'm back to this server and it still rocks :D

You need to be logged in to reply.