Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Neverendless is Recruiting!!
Neverendless is Recruiting!!

Jem

User

Neverendless is Recruiting!! Do you have what we need? Have you ever wanted to help other players? Got some free time and a desire to share some of your knowledge?

Neverendless has many openings and is looking for dedicated new staff to fill the following positions.

We are currently looking for:
Developers
Moderators
GameMasters
Marketing Designers

You can check out all the positions at our Jobs page or by clicking the individual listings above.

This is your chance to become part of the Neverendless-WoW staff and support your server. Please think long and hard about your answers for every question as well as if you have the time to dedicate to the position you are applying for. The application is completely private and follows our privacy policy. You will receive a reply to your Application within 7 days. Our current policy for applicants is 30 days on the server and minimum age of 16, although we are willing to make exceptions for exceptional people.

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

Can't wait to see who you choose :D

hollow_sk

User

Logged in today, it's better than the last time I checked but still not good enough for me or anyone else to come back.Good luck, Jem... I hope you can revive this thing ;)

Kranith

User

Logged in today, it's better than the last time I checked but still not good enough for me or anyone else to come back.Good luck, Jem... I hope you can revive this thing ;)

Blod come here let's duel like old times ;D !

Kirgonix aka Redwolf

User

We Never Walk Alone :)

<Hidden>

User

Any Deathwing player? :< I'm ALL ALONE here.. need some friend. or ghost maybe.. to play with </3

<Hidden>

User

server still dead XD

cuki

User

I am back, currently downloading N Wow , i think tonight i am gonna play it, last logon was 2013 cant wait to see what's happened :)

<Hidden>

User

im back to, after a long break ;)

You need to be logged in to reply.