Forums
Forums >>> >>>
A New Addition to the Toybox
A New Addition to the Toybox

Development Team Leader

User

Have you ever really, really wished you could check in with your guildies and other in-game friends when you just didn't have WoW available?
Well, with yet another addition to the features that Neverendless provides that NO OTHER private server can provide, we now introduce Neverendless-WoW Remote Chat!

Simply log into your account here on the website and click the "Remote Chat" link on the left-side of any page. You will then be able to use the Remote Chat Interface to participate in guild chat, officer chat and incoming/outgoing whispers with your guildies.

Please note that this feature is currently in Beta, and as such is not always guaranteed to work, and may be taken down if there are any significant problems with it.

Features

• Provides access to guild and officer chats as well as whispers with your fellow guild members.
  • Shows the guild roster on the left with green (online) and red (offline) borders for player portraits to indicate guild member status.
  • A simple incoming beep sound will alert you to new messages.
  • Message transfer is (depending on user latency) instantaneous.
  • Supported on both Arthas and Deathwing.

Requirements

• The system works best in Firefox or Chrome. It'll probably work in Internet Explorer if you force it to, and Opera will likely complain constantly. Unfortuntely this is due to lack of support of a particular technology vital to the system in browsers besides Firefox and Chrome, and cannot really be helped.

We know you can't get enough of Neverendless-WoW, and now here is a new way to take it with you wherever you go!

We would like to provide an Android and/or iOS app for this service at some point in the future, however until we have the time/resources to do so there's the web interface.

I hope you all enjoy this new feature, except Kweiss, who asked Santa for coal and got exactly what he asked for.

The Chat system is back online for now, we will continue to monitor it.

<Hidden>

User

WOW, that is awesome.

<Hidden>

User

HAHA Kweiss got banned... and YES!! new chat feature!

<Hidden>

User

This is so cool especially for guild masters/officers :D well done!

<Hidden>

User

Awesome, good job.

<Hidden>

User

AMAZING! NE ROCKS MY GENDER OFF!!! :D :D

<Hidden>

User

amazing, very good job

<Hidden>

User

Aww I feel like I'm being bearer of bad news here, but if a message comes through while your typing it deletes what youve typed :( But it is fantastic and very well done! I am sure all the bugs will be worked out over time!

Other small suggestions, is it possible to add a scroll for the character selection? cos that would be awesome :D

Good job, Keep NE as social as it can be!

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

Aww I feel like I'm being bearer of bad news here, but if a message comes through while your typing it deletes what youve typed :( But it is fantastic and very well done! I am sure all the bugs will be worked out over time!

Other small suggestions, is it possible to add a scroll for the character selection? cos that would be awesome :D

Good job, Keep NE as social as it can be!

As there isnt a option yet in the bug report section i would suggest -> https://www.neverendless-wow.com/support/tickets/new/?f=12

<Hidden>

User

yeah i did a website bug tracker thing since its part of the website system, but I have reported it, I'm sure it'll be fixed soon, cos thats epic

<Hidden>

User

how about a mobile app? :P

Blackswann

Owner/Founder

We are looking for a dev to make it for the Android and Iphone

<Hidden>

User

I LOVE IT! Epic job NE staff! But just make the chat button a bit easier to see I didn't notice it at first,keep up the good work!

tutenz

User

very cool idea !!

Myke

User

I REQUESTED THIS FEATURE!!! OMFG!!! STEWIE!! YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

Wicked awesome :D

<Hidden>

User

Now I can bug Sushin even if I'm at the office... >:)

<Hidden>

User

i haven't requested to be banned, just asked is that a surprise :D

<Hidden>

User

i love how NE are making all this good stof for the pll on NE but i think it will be better to use all that time that are use on diffren thing to fix more bugs and look one more time on the donorgear so the staff/owner can see that its still are way to op but again ty for all the things you guys/girls are doing :)

<Hidden>

User

SaTaNcLaWs

User

How about you put guild chat in the Ne-wow Android app as well that would be a great idea and 1 step closer to official wow.

<Hidden>

User

Looks awesome and well coded ;) thats was a useful and creative idea :D

Korfane

User

Very cool idea, I love the amount of creative thought that goes into all of this, nice job Development Team and whoever else was involved in the project! GO NE!!!!

<Hidden>

User

Development Team, Marry me!

eikeltje

User

he doesnt work on the newest internet explore :( he sas the whole time connection lost.

<Hidden>

User

I like the idea, but i've noticed busy mode no longer works ingame
current behavior is more like /afk
have someone whisper, system gives them the usual busy mode response, but...you still get the whispers...please fix this soon, busy mode is the only safe haven from those obnoxious QQers that log a bazillion alts just to grief you.

Edit: @wilco, please scroll up and read the bright line in red .-.

eikeltje

User

ohh hihi lol didnt saw that. I only read the good stuff

Development Team Leader

User

I like the idea, but i've noticed busy mode no longer works ingame
current behavior is more like /afk
have someone whisper, system gives them the usual busy mode response, but...you still get the whispers...please fix this soon,

It isn't broken, it's fixed.

You need to be logged in to reply.