- Form Status
- Frequently Asked Questions: Voting
- Title List for Token of Title
- How to Vote Correctly
- Neverendless Vote Clock
- Vote Shop Resend / Transfer Policy
- Using the Website Auction House
- Media Section Rules
- TeamSpeak Connection Guide
- How to Get a Guild Channel
- Guild Channel Tutorial Guide
- I have been banned from TeamSpeak
- TeamSpeak Features and FAQs
- Starter Guide to Using the Forums
- How to Upload a Screenshot
- The Forum's Guild Section - How to Use It
- How Do I Make a Forum Account
- Frequently Asked Forum Questions
- I have been banned from the forums
- Forum Password and Email Changing
- Website Chat (IRC)
- Mibbit Widget Guild Website Guide
- ViRC Chat Connection Guide
- IceChat Chat Connection Guide
- Armory Tooltips for Websites
- The JSON REST API Docs
- Server Connection Guide (Arthas)
- Guide to Choosing the Correct Support Ticket
- Game Password Issues
- Game Email Changing
- Stay Connected to Neverendless
- BattleMaster Events
- How to Play in: Hide and Seeks
- How to Play in: Trivias
- How to Play in: Scavenger Hunts
- How to Play in: PvP Events
- How to Play in: Bomb Dodge
- How to Play in: VIPs
- How to Play in: 40v40
- How to Play in: Bounty Hunts
- How to Play in: Mystery Battlegrounds
- How to Play in: Simon Says
- How to Play in: Race
- I tried to join an event by whisper, but it didn't get through.
- I need help and a Battlemaster didn't answer!
- I won an event, but the reward was never mailed.
- A player is harassing me in whispers, what can I do?
- I saw someone advertising, what do I do?
- What is the 'Global' channel?
- What can I do if my Guild Leader has been inactive for a long time?
- I saw a player hacking, what can I do?
- I lost items after a server disconnection!
- Community Protection Policies and Procedures
- Updated Policy on Disciplining Hackers
- Neverendless Game Client Installer
- BattleMaster Events
- Account Security
- What does 'Access to your account has been disabled' mean?
- Authenticator FAQs
- Account Security
- Detaching a Lost Authenticator
- Neverendless Newsletter - May 2012
- Neverendless Newsletter - May 2015
As of 15th April 2011, Neverendless requires all accounts to have a verified e-mail address. If your account does not have a verified e-mail address then you will receive this error when attempting to log into the game:
Fixing this problem is very simple. Just log into the account here on the website and go to the Account Management section then to the e-mail section. You can also just click here.
If your e-mail address is not verified then what you see should look something like this:
If the address on your account is still OK (part of it will be shown in the paragraph at the top of the page) then press the "Request Confirmation Code" button and ignore the next paragraph.
If you don't know if the address on your account is OK or if you want to change the address then enter your password and new e-mail address in the first form, and a confirmation code will be sent to the new address.
Go to your e-mail and find the one from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you can't find it, check your e-mail's spam/junk folder. If you still can't find it, make sure that email@example.com is on your 'allow list'. You can re-send the confirmation e-mail from the website by putting your password and address in
When you find the e-mail, it will contain a 10-digit numerical code. Type that code into the e-mail settings page here on the website, like so: (Use the code that is sent to your e-mail, not the one in the picture)
Press 'Confirm E-Mail' and your e-mail will be confirmed.
You will need to get a new code for each account if you have multiple accounts, but the good news is that we no longer require a different e-mail address for every account so you can give all your accounts the same e-mail if you really want.
If you're still having problems, create a support ticket here on the website and someone will look into the problem for you.