- Form Status
- Frequently Asked Questions: Voting
- Title List for Token of Title
- How to Vote Correctly
- Neverendless Vote Clock
- Vote Shop Resend / Transfer Policy
- Using the Website Auction House
- Media Section Rules
- TeamSpeak Connection Guide
- How to Get a Guild Channel
- Guild Channel Tutorial Guide
- I have been banned from TeamSpeak
- TeamSpeak Features and FAQs
- Starter Guide to Using the Forums
- How to Upload a Screenshot
- The Forum's Guild Section - How to Use It
- How Do I Make a Forum Account
- Frequently Asked Forum Questions
- I have been banned from the forums
- Forum Password and Email Changing
- Website Chat (IRC)
- Mibbit Widget Guild Website Guide
- ViRC Chat Connection Guide
- IceChat Chat Connection Guide
- Armory Tooltips for Websites
- The JSON REST API Docs
- Server Connection Guide (Arthas)
- Guide to Choosing the Correct Support Ticket
- Game Password Issues
- Game Email Changing
- Stay Connected to Neverendless
- BattleMaster Events
- How to Play in: Hide and Seeks
- How to Play in: Trivias
- How to Play in: Scavenger Hunts
- How to Play in: PvP Events
- How to Play in: Bomb Dodge
- How to Play in: VIPs
- How to Play in: 40v40
- How to Play in: Bounty Hunts
- How to Play in: Mystery Battlegrounds
- How to Play in: Simon Says
- How to Play in: Race
- I tried to join an event by whisper, but it didn't get through.
- I need help and a Battlemaster didn't answer!
- I won an event, but the reward was never mailed.
- A player is harassing me in whispers, what can I do?
- I saw someone advertising, what do I do?
- What is the 'Global' channel?
- What can I do if my Guild Leader has been inactive for a long time?
- I saw a player hacking, what can I do?
- I lost items after a server disconnection!
- Community Protection Policies and Procedures
- Updated Policy on Disciplining Hackers
- Neverendless Game Client Installer
- BattleMaster Events
- Account Security
- What does 'Access to your account has been disabled' mean?
- Authenticator FAQs
- Account Security
- Detaching a Lost Authenticator
- Neverendless Newsletter - May 2012
- Neverendless Newsletter - May 2015
Why was the vote system changed?
- First off, in the old vote system there was no 'connection' between the players getting their rewards, and the server getting it's votes. Once you clicked on the vote button, they had no incentive to continue on and actually vote, nor did they have any incentive to encourage other people to vote with them (properly or improperly).
- Second, in the old vote system it was possible for players to create botting software that would vote automatically, claiming points with no hope of actually voting for the server. This was the reason the second CAPTCHA was added to the voting process in the new system.
The new vote system fixes both of these problems, your rewards are now directly connected to the server's votes - in order for you to be happy and getting lots of vote points, you need to make the server happy by getting lots of votes. The additional CAPTCHA ensures that it's a human being trying to vote, who is actually capable of filling out the second CAPTCHA on the vote site.
When are vote points sent out?
Every week your votes get recorded and are displayed on the counters on the vote page, under each vote site. At the end of each week on Friday (server time) vote points awarded to your account based on the number of times you have voted correctly.
How can you get more vote points?
Vote more. Get your friends to vote, or vote more. Help other people understand WHY they need to vote, and vote properly, and HOW to vote properly. It's in YOUR best interest to make sure that the server is getting as many votes as possible so that you can get as many points as possible.
How do you vote properly?
Step 1. Go to https://www.neverendless-wow.com/vote/
Step 2. Click on one of the vote sites which is not 'On Cooldown'. If all vote sites are on cooldown, you're done for now, come back when one of the cooldowns expires.
Step 3. Click the button here on the Neverendless Website to be taken to the vote site.
Step 4. Fill out the CAPTCHA on the vote site, ensure it is correct.
Step 5. Click on Neverendless WoW in the list of websites to return to our site.
Step 6. Go to Step 2.
How do I know when it's time to vote?
Neverendless provide several tools for this purpose.
Firstly - when you are logged into the website, a notice will appear in the top-right of every page if one or more vote sites are currently available.
Secondly - a tool is available in the Voting Tools section of the website that will show timers for each vote site and notify you when the cooldown ends.
There is also a voting application available for Android phones and tablets that will not only remind you when to vote, but will help you to vote from your tablet or phone. This application is available for free on the Google Play store, a link is available in the voting tools section of the site to help you find it.