- Form Status
- Frequently Asked Questions: Voting
- Title List for Token of Title
- How to Vote Correctly
- Neverendless Vote Clock
- Vote Shop Resend / Transfer Policy
- Using the Website Auction House
- Media Section Rules
- TeamSpeak Connection Guide
- How to Get a Guild Channel
- Guild Channel Tutorial Guide
- I have been banned from TeamSpeak
- TeamSpeak Features and FAQs
- Starter Guide to Using the Forums
- How to Upload a Screenshot
- The Forum's Guild Section - How to Use It
- How Do I Make a Forum Account
- Frequently Asked Forum Questions
- I have been banned from the forums
- Forum Password and Email Changing
- Website Chat (IRC)
- Mibbit Widget Guild Website Guide
- ViRC Chat Connection Guide
- IceChat Chat Connection Guide
- Armory Tooltips for Websites
- The JSON REST API Docs
- Server Connection Guide (Arthas)
- Guide to Choosing the Correct Support Ticket
- Game Password Issues
- Game Email Changing
- Stay Connected to Neverendless
- BattleMaster Events
- How to Play in: Hide and Seeks
- How to Play in: Trivias
- How to Play in: Scavenger Hunts
- How to Play in: PvP Events
- How to Play in: Bomb Dodge
- How to Play in: VIPs
- How to Play in: 40v40
- How to Play in: Bounty Hunts
- How to Play in: Mystery Battlegrounds
- How to Play in: Simon Says
- How to Play in: Race
- I tried to join an event by whisper, but it didn't get through.
- I need help and a Battlemaster didn't answer!
- I won an event, but the reward was never mailed.
- A player is harassing me in whispers, what can I do?
- I saw someone advertising, what do I do?
- What is the 'Global' channel?
- What can I do if my Guild Leader has been inactive for a long time?
- I saw a player hacking, what can I do?
- I lost items after a server disconnection!
- Community Protection Policies and Procedures
- Updated Policy on Disciplining Hackers
- Neverendless Game Client Installer
- BattleMaster Events
- Account Security
- What does 'Access to your account has been disabled' mean?
- Authenticator FAQs
- Account Security
- Detaching a Lost Authenticator
- Neverendless Newsletter - May 2012
- Neverendless Newsletter - May 2015
A lot of your issues can be solved with a support ticket. As there are many different types of tickets, it is important that you choose the correct one so it can be handled quicker. They will all be explained here.
Please also note that if your problem is in-game such as a problem with a quest, NPC, or other in-game issue then please open a GM Ticket in-game. Instructions for opening an in-game ticket can be found > here <.
1.General Support ticket
This support ticket is for reporting problems that GM's can not fix in game, and which can not be handled in the other sections.
This support ticket is for handling requests about banned accounts. If you think you did not deserve your ban or want more information about your ban then you can make an appeal here. When an Appeal is made, the Administration will look over the ban and all included evidence and make a decision.
3.Share Feedback & Ideas
Here you put your ideas for the community, depict how you think we can improve the server, and let us know how we can do better in our service to you!
4.Vote Shop Re-send/Transfer
If you have not received a vote shop item, or have sent it to the wrong character on the account you can request a re-send or a transfer with this form. Please read the rules below for information on which items are eligible. Submitting an ineligible item or character will result in an automatic denial of your request.
•The item lost will be returned to the character it was originally purchased with.
•The item may be transferred to another character on the same account if it was sent to the wrong character. This can only be done if the character who originally purchased the item still has it in their inventory.
•Items that may be returned are limited to Bind on Pickup items only.
•Consumable items that include, but are not limited to: Profession Materials, Food and Drink, Currency Items, etc., are not eligible to be returned.
•Items that cast spells on a player to learn such as Vanity Companions, Mounts and Receipe Tokens may be returned.
•Items that are usable by your character may not be exchanged or returned for a refund of the points spent. (Please choose carefully when selecting your items, or be prepared to vote for another item if you change your mind after receiving!)
•Neverendless reserves the right to deny any request not explicitly covered by these rules at our discretion.
5.Lost Donation Items
Sometimes your donation items can disappear in game due to D/Cs, Rollbacks, accidental deletion of item or of a character with donation items. So if your donation items are lost you can make a ticket to get them back here.
This is for transferring chips from one account to another account. If you have too many chips on your account, want to gift friends, guildmates, etc with chips for birthdays or other special occassions or put your chips to the wrong account you should use this ticket.
In this support ticket you can ask for your donation chips if you didn't get them in 12-24 hours after your donation says 'Complete'.
You will need the transaction ID to submit this ticket.
8.Report a Staff Member
Fill in this support ticket if you feel you have been wronged or mistreated by a staff member. These reports are anonymous with only the Director of Operations reading them and making a decision for what course of action will be taken.
9.Report a Player
If a player has tried to scam you, impersonate staff, hack, harass you or exploit in any way and is now offline, please make this ticket providing proper proof so we can investigate.
10.Report a Custom Item
This form is for any complaints against items that have been made that are against the Custom Item Rules. You should not use this ticket:
* If you're complaining about a spell/display/stat on your own custom item
* If something on your own item is broken
* If you didn't receive your item
* If you received your item on the wrong character
* If you feel you've waited too long for your item
11.Custom Item Repair Form
Please use this form for any problems you have with you custom item. This includes: Invalid Display Models, a Missing Bonus, a Spell not working, incorrect stats or damage, etc. Please do not use this in attempt to recustomize your item as the request will be denied immediately. Please do not submit this form for anyone else's items, only your own. If you have a complaint about someone else's item, please use the Report a Custom Item form.
12.Custom Sent to Wrong Character
Did you change your character name or put the wrong character on the form? Please use this form so that it can be rectified. This form is not for already made items that have been around a while to be sent to another character, this is only to move the item(s) to the character it was intended for but did not get there due to Staff or Player error on the original form.
13.Did Not Receive Custom Item
If your form has been completed, but you have not received the item, please use this form. Also use this form when your item has been sitting on ‘awaiting delivery’ status for more then 48 hours.
Fill out this form if you have lost access to your authenticator, for example if your phone has been lost, stolen, wiped, or if you have reinstalled the application and have a different serial number.
15.Resurrection Program Redemption
Fill out this form for your Resurrection Reward if you meet the following requirements:
•Your account was created prior to March 10, 2011.
•Your have not been active on the server between December 31, 2011 and March 30, 2012.
•You have been active for a minimum of 14 days since returning to the server. (Active is defined as having logged in-game on several occasions during the initial 14 days, and this interpretation is subject to Admin discretion.)
•You received an e-mail referring to the Resurrection Program and can provide the e-mail address it was sent to (which must be the e-mail address on your account).
NOTE: Only one account per e-mail address may receive this reward!
Thanks to Dextron for his contribution on this.