Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Arena Reset
Arena Reset

Ysabel

Director, Operations

Due to popular request, we will be resetting all arena team scores (both realms) as of March 1, 2013. Custom and Non-Custom players alike, this is your chance to show your stuff in the new system!

Enjoy!

<Hidden>

User

When will non costom arena be?

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

:D! this is great news, something new for me

<Hidden>

User

can't wait to see everyone complaining again 1-2 months after restart

<Hidden>

User

what about Arena Points?? they will be reset too??

cuz I have 7,5k ap to spend :)

<Hidden>

User

What about ratings?They gonna reset too?

<Hidden>

User

yea that's what they said . but I don't think our arena points will be gone. but you can't spend them without team rating. but this seems legit to me.

<Hidden>

User

yea that's what they said . but I don't think our arena points will be gone. but you can't spend them without team rating. but this seems legit to me.

Arena points wont get reset only teams/rating.

Ceruibast

User

Legit cannot wait! Yay.

STUPID NOOBS DIE for #1 team on the server! peliz.

hollow_sk

User

My 2.2+ team is gone...

kidnapursol

User

Actually this is not good news. Non-donors had to work very hard fighting against full donors in arenas for a good rating to get items and now you take 1-2 months of work away from them just because those donors asked for arena reset.

(Temala this is pretty negative in nature and not appreciated. The fact is this will be a fresh start for arenas. Is it that you are afraid of the competition or you are to noob to beat a donor? Let me know which one please.) BLACKSWANN

devilhuntervergil

User

And actually this is how it should be done. In retail, arenas are resetted every season and since there are no seasons here, it has to be done manually and even more often. I was expecting this to be done more sooner but atleast they went for it. And no, even non donors asked for the reset.

hollow_sk

User

yep...but I'm glad that I'll never gonna see op donors in arenas again this time.

<Hidden>

User

NOoooOooOOoOOOoOOoOOoOOooooOOOOooooOOOooooOo.... :'(

<Hidden>

User

All who want new season just leave team and make new 1 and u ar again on start...

jaztwo

User

Wasn't only donors who asked for arena reset, as you may know, farmers are killing arenas, no more qq no more real matches, if you get into 1 the oponent left before the match start or if you fight you fight vs 3 relentless or furious players that barely move.

Ofc i'll lose my team which after a lot of hard work managed to be the 5th in 3v3 branket but what with that? now a lot of noobs with just 4k gs has more team rating than my alts teams and the achievement i was proud of now is just a piece of trash that takes less time to get than lv 80 achievement.

I agree with the arena reset it may be good but there must be actions agaisnt farmers if arenas are going to live again.

<Hidden>

User

I'm all for the reset and that it should happen more often, like the actual seasons implemented so other people also get a chance to be the number 1 team, everyone deserves a chance ofcourse :)

But people should also keep in mind that a reset wont change the fact that people will farm, it's a fact it happens and I think it will be hard to stop this from happening.. They could block characters from the same IP to join arena but you also have family's playing together, wouldn't seem fair to them..

No matter what changes there will always be people complaining.. Cant make everyone happy ;)

<Hidden>

User

Rofl are u Serious? my rank 1# team 2v2 will be deleted? Oo omfg >< but ok lets do it again

<Hidden>

User

If u would like to stop people from "farming" the most fair thing would be non donor arena season (or 2 separate leagues for non donors and donors if posible) and farm disabled at same time by my oppinion.Couse you cant expect from non donor players to fight vs donor players and have good ratings.For democracy!

ironskull

User

What about a vendor that sells mounts , emblims of frost etc for guys that already got all the wrath gear and weapons bec ive got almost 9000 arena points but dont have anything to spend it on.

kidnapursol

User

If u would like to stop people from "farming" the most fair thing would be non donor arena season (or 2 separate leagues for non donors and donors if posible) and farm disabled at same time by my oppinion.Couse you cant expect from non donor players to fight vs donor players and have good ratings.For democracy!

I could not agree more with you. That is the main reason people are farming. And Blackswann, it's not that I am a noob or I'm affraid of competition but 80% of the people can't win against FDs in arenas not because they are nabs, but because FD gear give players spells and abilities that they don't normally get with normal gear or with their class, which make arena matches very unbalanced. Not to mention overpowerness. So if possible, I would like that Keddor's idea about separate leagues to be taken in consideration.

Yasuhiko

User

im loving the idea of a rest, but it would be great to have to type of areanas, donor and non donor (if thats even possible)

jaztwo

User

Why do ppl QQ about donors in arena? i mean, you can be "boosted" by donors and anyway i don't see many donors in arena and when i see them usually is 1 FD with 1 furious guy or so.

Yasuhiko

User

I think this argue is indeed...I can 99% be sure that everyone think in this way...Make SEPERATE ARENAS...But however i dont care im FW...However seperate arenas should be best solution.However about arena team restarts...I think that is necessary and i totaly agree with u guys.

Btw ty for new Custom system...Battlegrounds are great now ^_^

Ty u Blackswann ! ^_^

English skills!But for real...it will be better with the new arena system.

thats what im saying

Protato

User

u guys all have no lives

<Hidden>

User

LOL I like it that you guys talk so simple about 'just' make 2 separate arenas for non donor and donors.. It's allot more work then just clicking a button.. I also think we need allot more population for 2 separate arenas.. If I see how long it can take now to get a match, if you split it up it's going to take even longer..

jaztwo

User

LOL I like it that you guys talk so simple about 'just' make 2 separate arenas for non donor and donors.. It's allot more work then just clicking a button.. I also think we need allot more population for 2 separate arenas.. If I see how long it can take now to get a match, if you split it up it's going to take even longer..

They apparently don't notice that... also i've seen many of the ppl QQing here having partners donors or some custom pieces, what's the point with that if you get benefit from donors in arena too? Anyway if you lose a lot with donors in arena you will keep losing without them too, this is a pointless argument :s

<Hidden>

User

As a matter of fact it isn't.

You need to be logged in to reply.