Forums
Forums >>> >>>
20/11/11 Maintenance
20/11/11 Maintenance

Development Team Leader

User

Due to some problems with the server component that is supposed to deliver mail from the website, some items may not have been delievered. These problems should be rectified after this maintenance, however any undelivered mail is unfortunately lost. If you still haven't received Vote/Donation/Custom items when the server comes back up then please follow the appropriate 'Did not receive' procedure for your item(s). For more information please see the Support section of the website.

Additionally due to some problems with the database conversion a lot of you have been complaining about quest logs being filled with quests every time you log in. We are also attempting to correct this problem during this maintenance, however due to the nature of the problems the quest log data must be re-converted from the Orange core data. As a result you should find your quest logs fixed, but unfortunately any quests you have done over the last couple of days will be undone. The good news is that any quests you have done over the last couple of days will be undone and not only do you get to do them again, but you'll also get the rewards a second time when you do and you'll keep any rewards you got from completing the quest the first time around.

The Vote / Donation shops are open once again, and the shops will now warn you if you're purchasing a faction-specific item so pay attention and don't make any silly mistakes.

We hope that the connection problems some people have been experiencing have been solved, if you're still having problems then contact support for assistance.

The login server should now return the appropriate error message if you do not have the correct game version, rather than allowing you to log in but showing you an empty realmlist.

A brief explaination as to why the honor rate was lowered to 2x - under Orange the x4 honor rate was not applied to the Random BG / Call to Arms rewards as that would have made them far too large. Under Naval the x4 rate was being applied to these rewards and so the decision was taken to lower the honor rate down to x2. You may only get half the honor per-kill as in Orange but you get double the Random BG / Call to Arms rewards than before as well. We feel that this level is more balanced, although it may be re-evaluated again in the future.

Finally - please submit any spell/quest/npc/achievement/item issues you may come across to the bug tracker, the more reports we get, the better a picture we get of what's wrong and how urgent it is that something get fixed. Remember to provide as much useful information as possible - if you can reliably reproduce the issue then give the neccesary instructions to do so, if it only happens under certain circumstances then explain what those circumstances are and what happens outside those circumstances. Also remember that most issues related to the game are not website issues so please don't submit reports about the account management section saying that you're unable to connect to the server (For example). Most importantly - the bug tracker is NOT support, you will not receive any support or any form of reply to your reports. If you need support then go to the support section of the website.

Demean

User

Good work :D you guys are doing a great job ! the login problem got fixed up for me :D

<Hidden>

User

Thank you for such accurate explanation! As goes for the quest log....geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez people would it kill you if you just relog a few times and empty it? I had a lot of fun remembering all the quests i did in the past.

<Hidden>

User

good job people...when the server is back on?

<Hidden>

User

Thanks for the update, hope to see the server back up and running soon.

Regards,
Bee

<Hidden>

User

great work wonder wat was happening wif my recust

Development Team Leader

User

Thank you for such accurate explanation! As goes for the quest log....geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez people would it kill you if you just relog a few times and empty it? I had a lot of fun remembering all the quests i did in the past.

There are additional problems with the quest system than just people's questlog being filled with random quests, which is why this particular course of action was selected.

<Hidden>

User

thanks for everything wow team

<Hidden>

User

so your saying if my 9 armor pieces and 2 weapons arent delivered when the servers up i lose them ? wtf that aint fair, i just wanted to do a recustom -_-

<Hidden>

User

galesh u dont lose them cus ur brought them all u gotta do is go to the support tickets and get htem to resend from there :L

<Hidden>

User

spearhead

User

under which section should i mention resistance limited to 130??

<Hidden>

User

2 hours already passed i need to play.........but gd job for staff that is fixing ne:):)

vproph3t

User

I Agree with Muksn l loaded wow 4 times to delete old quest, now working perfectly. Please people don't forget this is a free site so sometimes a little work would not hurt.

Thank you Neverendless for a great site and keep up the good work, some people do appreciate what you do :)

Creatine

User

Guys can't you read!!??!

If you still haven't received Vote/Donation/Custom items when the server comes back up then please follow the appropriate 'Did not receive' procedure for your item(s). For more information please see the Support section of the website.

<Hidden>

User

Thank you, Development Team. (And the other developers.)

<Hidden>

User

What about professions, I have relogged and cleared my cache but they are still at beginning level.

Crackbone

User

I'd be pleased if mass dispel worked well once again..

Jem

User

Please fill in a Lost Donation Items support ticket to have your donation item(s) resent.

Please fill in a Vote Shop Re-send/Transfer support ticket to have your vote item(s) resent.

Once you have submitted your tickets please be patient as there could be a delay due to the possible volume of requests.

samueldh34

User

It's just Icing on the cake, it's going to happen. JW Staff. love the New Core

<Hidden>

User

I got the same problem with my professions! please check that I cant use my gear because there are the big sockets in (39 sp). Help me!

<Hidden>

User

I thing that you're doing a great job but I have a quetion for you about a quest.
Is the quest "A Distraction for Akama" working?

<Hidden>

User

guys...the wrathful parts seller, Stormwind, does not appear :(

<Hidden>

User

wait... does this mean we allies cant use horde-based items like Fleshrender anymore?

<Hidden>

User

how about our professions?

i had ticket last night for almost 1 hour and no reply i was left hangin out there without any idea how it would be fixed. =(

they said in the previous thread they will fix it in 12 hours?not so sure..but still it didnt...

most of my toons professions were reset..

<Hidden>

User

on this account professions are okay.

but in mya other account all professions were reset too....

as well as the mail it's not working when i tried to send an item to my other toon (on same account, which before it is working) actually from horde to ally is what im trying to send mails...before any items i can send to other toon in the same account but last night i cant mail even account bound items..

i hope it could be fixed as well...

galaton

User

nice work NE just to bad that the feraldruid are bug again (tankdruid)or have you just nerf it ??lost 6k armor after the new core and hit like my grandmom plz fix it.ty :)

Guinther

User

Where is this " 'Did not receive' procedure for your item(s)" section? I haven't received two vote shop items ingame.

Thanks

Jem

User

@ Guinther - please make a Vote Shop Re-send Support ticket.

For the profession issues - it was explained to me that there is a program that needs to capture your information in order to make the update. You need to log on and later when the program is run it will update all the characters it has "captured" with issues. So try logging in, if your character has an issue please log out and clear your cache and relog - just to make sure it isn't a visual bug. If it still doesn't fix please be patient as you will need to wait for the program to run. While waiting though you will be able to use all the spells you already have.

<Hidden>

User

Sorry guys but I HATE THIS NEW CORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1) No Stormwind Portal
2) Hard Raids
3) Spirit entrace in raid
4) Proffesion reset
5) Aliance can go in OG port
6) Stop with Rogue fun

ex.... PLEASE GOD ! TURN TO OLD CORE !! THANKS

You need to be logged in to reply.