Forums
Forums >>> >>>
The first Non-Custom Arena Tournament has finished!
The first Non-Custom Arena Tournament has finished!

Development Team Leader

User

Ladies and Gentlemen, the first Neverendless WoW Non-Custom Arena Tournament has ended.
Congratulations to everybody who took part, we hope you enjoyed it. Keep an eye on the website for announcements about any future tournaments or contests.

The winners are listed below.

2v2 Winners - Pro NoobZ

3v3 Winners - sicksadboom

5v5 Winners - NewBie kings ftw

If you are a winner, please file a Support Ticket with the title 'Arena Tournament Winner' in order to claim your reward. Please ensure that you open the ticket from the character listed on this page.

<Hidden>

User

joshuavb

User

congratz to the winners!

<Hidden>

User

Congrats to all the top teams.
However, I've noticed something odd and I've done a little research from the past articles and found this from the article titled "The Announcement" dating back to Feb 24, 2012. It reads "Therefore we will be giving 50 USD or Chips to every team member of the three winning teams 2v2, 3v3, 5v5 as a prize." I see that there are only about the base members of a team (meaning 2 for 2v2, 3 for 3v3, excluding the 5v5 team), who are being rewarded. In my opinion, it is only fair that every member of a particular team is rewarded, as that is what was stated. I realize the obvious argument that the player may not have played very many games with the team, but that does not mean that they may not have had an indirect effect or just have been a backup player. People have worked hard for this month and I believe they should be rewarded as was stated for their hard work.
Cheers.

<Hidden>

User

Obama, if you look at the teams in the armory there are players on the teams that haven't played. They have no ratios and no wins/losses. In that case it wouldn't be fair because they were only on the team and they didn't contribute to the team's victory.

I feel that anyone on a winning team who contributed to the rating should get a reward. Unless, perhaps, there were multiple characters belonging to the same player on one team. In that sense there wouldn't be a point in displaying and rewarding them. That could be it too.

Development Team Leader

User

People have worked hard for this month and I believe they should be rewarded as was stated for their hard work.
Cheers.

The original announcement specified that players must meet the weekly requirements in order to qualify for rewards from the season. These requirements are at least 10 games and at least 30% of the team's games. I apologise if this was not made particularly clear but these were the requirements Blackswann decided upon before the start of the tournament, and the lists in the article above contain only people who met these requirements. For the 2v2 and 3v3 teams these happened to total 2 and 3 players respectively, and for the 5v5 team totalled 9 players hence why there are 9 people listed.

<Hidden>

User

I LOVE PYTHON LIKE A BACON LOVES MEN!!!!!

<Hidden>

User

PYTHONDEMON TEAM RULZ! :D

<Hidden>

User

nice u let a farming team win 5v5....

Development Team Leader

User

nice u let a farming team win 5v5....

All the winning teams were checked by Blackswann on the final day of the tournament, all three teams above were determined not to be breaking the rules. Whether or not you personally think they were farming is irrelevant.

<Hidden>

User

Grats to all the teams!!!! you deserve the reward. Hope NE does more of these tournaments in the future. (doesnt have to be with such big prizes, but it would be nice to have a reward :D)
Python, just wait till im FW then ill beat you >:D

Matahari

User

my gratz to Python n00b, if somebody deserves this win, so its him...In past month I almost never saw him leaving the arena room in SW and his rating from 2s - something about 2.8k is in a month just amazing

Ceruibast

User

Congrats to the winners.. I'd love to see more oppurtunities to obtain donor chips, though, as PvP isn't for everyone and it's difficult to find an amazing arena team. PvE events would be pretty cool - if they worked out an effective way to give away donor chips for that, i'd be one of the first to sign up for sure.

Also more BM-hosted raids in general rather than once per week per faction would be awesome as hell :(

Cryptonite

User

Oh nice,so that means i helped them for nothing.Thanks Neverendless!
Also..
Remember that 50 USD or 50 chips are at stake for each member of the #1 team in each bracket. Now, what are you doing reading this? Time is short! Get back in the arena, and GOOD LUCK!
(copied from:https://www.neverendless-wow.com/article/107-non-custom-arena-tournament-the-end-is-near)
So i dunno why you guys are making us with lower rating look stupid.When it was YOUR words that actually say that ALL members of each ranked 1 team gets the 50 usd or chips.No offense but,if you promised something,you oughta uphold them..

<Hidden>

User

That's True Crashdown participated in the event and got nothing i mena whats that .... PROMISE THIS PROMISE THAT....... NOOOOOOOO U AInt get nothing.

That just mean !

Regards,

Kritario

<Hidden>

User

I think all members should get the chips !

Rank 1 teams ofc

<Hidden>

User

D: Give Crashdown the chips!

<Hidden>

User

GZ to the 5vs5 team for winning with help of farming xD dosent matter what others says they did farm

of my understanding of arena system a team with zero rating shoudent even meet a team with 1800 rating

and if none cant see a MB shaman with extreme low gear and zero rating have fight like 8 -9 times vs them smells kinda fishy to me

<Hidden>

User

People have worked hard for this month and I believe they should be rewarded as was stated for their hard work.

Cheers.

The original announcement specified that players must meet the weekly requirements in order to qualify for rewards from the season. These requirements are at least 10 games and at least 30% of the team's games. I apologise if this was not made particularly clear but these were the requirements Blackswann decided upon before the start of the tournament, and the lists in the article above contain only people who met these requirements. For the 2v2 and 3v3 teams these happened to total 2 and 3 players respectively, and for the 5v5 team totalled 9 players hence why there are 9 people listed.

I think some of you need to read Development Team's reply again. I think, the way he explains it, it is fair that only the people who actually met the requirements got the promised reward. Otherwise people could just decide to kick half of their team on the last day and invite their friends and that would have been quite a mess.

<Hidden>

User

Gz to the winning teams, the tournament was fun! The only problem was the only active teams were the 2v2 teams, I don't think a 5v5 team should deserve to win since you didn't get a single match for hours. 3v3 was active in the beginning, but in the end 3v3 ques was dead. The winners of the 2v2 earned the rewards the most by beating even bug abusing teams.

Development Team Leader

User

That's True Crashdown participated in the event and got nothing i mena whats that .... PROMISE THIS PROMISE THAT....... NOOOOOOOO U AInt get nothing.

That just mean !

Regards,

Kritario

Rank 1 teams ofc

Quite amusing really, the same person saying the same thing three times on three different characters, doesn't change the fact that 6 matches out of 300 is nowhere near enough to qualify for season rewards. 6 Matches isn't even enough to qualify for arena points for one week.

<Hidden>

User

Gz to the winning teams, the tournament was fun! The only problem was the only active teams were the 2v2 teams, I don't think a 5v5 team should deserve to win since you didn't get a single match for hours. 3v3 was active in the beginning, but in the end 3v3 ques was dead. The winners of the 2v2 earned the rewards the most by beating even bug abusing teams.

AGREEEEEEE <3

Btw, this Non-custom event was fun.
What about hosting the same tournament, only for customs allowed now? Wouldn't that be cool... So every player on Neverendless (lvl 80) can have a chance on wining the tournament! ( I hear donor bashers coming!)

<Hidden>

User

5 vs 5 team was unfair.What i dont understand is how they played matches in row with time deference less then 10 min.Try to do taht ,you will se that is imposible...I tough new arena sistem not allowint 2 team to play in short time difference,but they played like that...And that's not cheating..

<Hidden>

User

AGREEEEEEE <3

Btw, this Non-custom event was fun.
What about hosting the same tournament, only for customs allowed now? Wouldn't that be cool... So every player on Neverendless (lvl 80) can have a chance on wining the tournament! ( I hear donor bashers coming!)

This post made my day, only customs? dude are u sitting on your head or what :D
That would just make the remaining non custom ppl to leave the server

Meteorax

User

Well, congrats to the winners :D good job :p

<Hidden>

User

That just mean !

Regards,

Kritario

Rank 1 teams ofc

Quite amusing really, the same person saying the same thing three times on three different characters, doesn't change the fact that 6 matches out of 300 is nowhere near enough to qualify for season rewards. 6 Matches isn't even enough to qualify for arena points for one week.

I Lold......Lol. xD

But this was an amazing experience worth doing it all the month...thnx NE for giving all of us a fair chance to test our skills on same ground level :)

<Hidden>

User

Man... haters gonna hate... just a quick congratulation to all the winners, I thought this Non custom tournament was nice. The people who were obviously cheating DID NOT win, just like bobby said they wouldnt... but most importantly... to the people who are complaining about being on a team and not getting a prize cuz they didnt have enough matches... Its simple really, if you didnt play enough matches for the regular arena rewards system to award you arena rating, then you didnt really contribute enough to your team to warrant winning the prizes. I dont know... it seems pretty simple to me...
(btw the guy that logged alts to plead his case is notorious for looking at ways to abuse or cheat to win, pay no mind to him hes a slimy little SoB ...one of those ppl that is always looking for some new thing to abuse or some new scam..., dont believe me?, follow him ingame :P)

in any case congrats again to the winners and a HUGE congrats to the whole newow community for having admins and staff that actually care enough to hold a customless arena tournament and see it all the way through, even after so many people spent SOOO MUCH energy qquing. great job everyone involved!

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

Grats to all the winners :)

<Hidden>

User

gz to all the winners. good to see that people who really accomplished something are finally getting recognized. so gz once more and keep on rocking!

You need to be logged in to reply.