Forums
Forums >>> >>>
The Neverendless PTR Realm is now live!
The Neverendless PTR Realm is now live!

Nightdevil

User

I m still on Arthas. still w8ing for more ppl coming back to NE.
U r not alone.

Kranith

User

Bjtches if you do something organized, I'm up too!
We're not alone! :D

<Hidden>

User

Something like a meeting?!?

jaeger123

User

Seeing what this server has become is one of the saddest things I've seen >.>

Muji

User

Kra <3
I still walking alone here.
miss you niqqa

Dadethtrapar

User

Let's have a reunion :P

Kranith

User

Mr. Muji dont walk alone! Contact me on Skype! < 3
Dadeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :) Reunion ok, when?

Gatorraid the immortal

User

please dont make the same mistakes as last core change we all know how that went

Wuu

User

Im so hyped! Bobby said on Facebook that we are super close to Launch <3

<Hidden>

User

Wake me up when there's a competition among priests.. Y'all know I'm the best..

Wayer

User

So.. it's been 3 months since the ptr realm got live.. is there anything going to happen right now? or do we have to wait another year for action? ^^

hollow_sk

User

Wake me up when there's a competition among priests.. Y'all know I'm the best..

..lol

zalkiux

User

Is the server with people again?

<Hidden>

User

still waiting on Core to get changed then I --- WE hope the Population goes back up

<Hidden>

User

I am against the removal of Customs. If they are removed you will lose most of your dwindling player-base.

<Hidden>

User

Hello there, i played a lot in the old neverendless realm. I would like to know if my character can be transfered to the new or if it is impossible to do that and i need to begin from nothing. I would like to know how much people online has the server :)

<Hidden>

User

Hello there, i played a lot in the old neverendless realm. I would like to know if my character can be transferred to the new or if it is impossible to do that and i need to begin from nothing. I would like to know how much people online has the server :)

The character database is going to transfer to the new CORE that is whats taking so long its so big that they can't get shrink it down enough to make transfer it within a decent time frame last i heard it would take 48 + hours to do the move. As far as player base right now there maybe 20 Players through out the entire day.

<Hidden>

User

so, what's the estimated time until the characters are all transfered ??

<Hidden>

User

I logged onto another server (changed my realmist to theirs) but now no matter if i change my realmlist it still takes me to that server. What do?

Lazarknez

User

My favourite server of all time, cant wait till gets full like it used to be :)

Lazarknez

User

I logged onto another server (changed my realmist to theirs) but now no matter if i change my realmlist it still takes me to that server. What do?

realmlist >properties chech or uncheck read only. Maybe that's the case or u forgot to save realmlist after u edited..

<Hidden>

User

realmlist >properties chech or uncheck read only. Maybe that's the case or u forgot to save realmlist after u edited..

Fixed! Thanks.

<Hidden>

User

when does the server will be ready ?

<Hidden>

User

this server wont be ready anytime soon...bec there's no people coming back to this server XD

im just curious about this guild "defenders of the crown" gm or staff guild ? :D

Kranith

User

Glass you've always been and you still are a retarded newbie. Please go back playing Hello Kitty online and don't post here :)

<Hidden>

User

Get fkin roasted Glass

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

NE, what happen with Arthas?

Wuu

User

Yeah also wondering when the core update wil happen? :o

<Hidden>