Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Breaking Boundaries - Summer 2011
Breaking Boundaries - Summer 2011

<Hidden>

Summer 2011 brings dozens of new and exciting changes, updates, and features to improve our community even more! This is a time of growth and change, and we are bringing some things about to make sure your experience is constantly improving. We are breaking boundaries off the ideas set on private servers and expanding to new, exciting things!

We are better than the competition and it is time we celebrate that. We have been running strong for nearly three years and we are happy we can share all these changes with you! Be part of the happenings by getting involved in a variety of ways -- see this announcement and the Featured Promotions section for more information on how to get involved!

Let's make this summer a season worth remembering! Mark your calendars for our 3rd Anniversary Celebration, running on July 8, 9, and 10!

Starting this month, we will be providing a list of some of the updates we develop for the server, website, forums, and more each month. This is so that you have a better understanding of what is being fixed and the progress we are making.

Updates on what our Development Team is working on can be viewed in the Server Changelog thread, as well as in monthly announcements. Expect updates soon!

This is a feature that has been requested in player feedback! Offer your feedback in the Support Tool using the 'Share Feedback & Ideas' option.

Want to know more about what each Department does on staff? Take a look at the new profiles, browse through, and even apply for a position if you are interested! There are many things taking place each day and many people bustling around working to ensure your experience here at Neverendless is constantly improving.

Do you like the Department, what the staff does, and how they contribute around here? At the bottom of their profile posting, you can click 'Thank' to show your gratitude. Later, we will introduce a place where you can remark on the way the staff helps you.

Access the new Department Profiles in our Featured Promotions section!

Some helpful staff members and players have lent us their skill in making guides and tutorials to improve the content of our Knowledge Base. Some new ones have been installed already and more are coming soon!

We will also be creating a special newcomer-friendly series of guides, so look forward to that this summer!

Here are some guides you can check out now:

Have you made a guide that is not in the Knowledge Base? Send a link to Crescendo with a description of why you think the guide should be in our Knowledge Base; we will take it under review. Also, consider joining our Community Relations team and writing guides on a regular basis!

Within recent months, we introduced in-game surveys and community panels. These were trial runs during which we were able to get your feedback, discuss a handful of topics, and find how we could better run the program. Since the program's introduction, we have tweaked some things and improved the overall structure.

With these new changes, we will be re-introducing the in-game surveys and community panels with a much greater variety of rotating questions, the opportunity for reward, and logging of all your feedback, so we can improve our wonderful community even more! Not only in-game, however, will we be hosting these surveys and community panels; also, on Ventrilo, in IRC, on the forums, and on the website!

In addition, each time you participate in providing helpful feedback during our surveys or community panels, you will receive a [Community Participation Voucher]. You can collect these vouchers and hand some in to a GM for the Vote Shop item of your choice (excluding the Celestial Steed).

You will be able to find Community Panels available in the Community Panel section of the forums.

Alkor could not believe his luck. Out of all the soldiers who were present he had been selected and not just by anyone. No, it had been the Warchief himself that had called out his name on that chilly morning. The Warchief! It was only after the initial shock had passed that he had managed to leave the ranks and step forward to face his Ruler. Or rather; the red sand of Durotar. Kneeling on the hard ground, he patiently waited while the other soldiers were dismissed.

"Are you up for a challenge, young soldier?" the Warchief had finally asked him. His answer had been a mute one; a quick nod. Yes, of course he was.

"Good. That's good," Thrall had said, "Get up and follow me."

Let your creative side come to life! Our new Roleplay section on the forums will provide you the space to let your imagination spark while you interact with your friends and mold a story with others, have fun outside the game, and interact with staff in a more casual setting! You might even have the chance to improve your writing skills!

This coming weekend, we are making history at Neverendless: a Roleplay section. Be part of it on an ongoing basis as your custom character forges their path across Azeroth and establishes their name. Our opening event, A Warchief's Commission, will allow you to surmise the mission to which a young soldier has been bound. The destiny of the Neverendless Roleplay world rests in your hands -- what will you choose?

For more information on our upcoming Roleplay section, see the detailed section when it becomes available this Friday, June 10!

This is a feature that has been requested in player feedback! Offer your feedback in the Support Tool using the 'Share Feedback & Ideas' option.

Surprise, surprise! We have new items awaiting you in the Donation Shop and Vote Shop! To cater to those players that want an easier jump in levels, to fill out their secondary professions, or to gain access to special Battlemaster events, we have introduced a handful of new shiny toys for your in-game experience.

Additionally, ride away in style with a brand new mount! The Lich King won't catch you without his mount, especially if you're riding it! Here is what you can find in the Donation Shop:

Here is what you can find in the Vote Shop:

These are features that have been requested in player feedback! Offer your feedback in the Support Tool using the 'Share Feedback & Ideas' option.

There has been a slight delay in providing special promotions in the Vote Shop for this month, so we are providing even more items at special rates for the duration of the month! We have even included some Relentless gear, so we hope you find something worth the bargain there.

We have a special offer for you on one of the latest items in the Donation Shop:

• [Invincible's Reins] - 20 Chips - For a limited time, Invincible's Reins are available for only 20 Chips -- down from 25!

These are the items that are on promotion in the Vote Shop for the month of June at a special rate:

The special promotions this month are courtesy of our hard-working Custom Items Team! They work around the clock to ensure your custom items are accurate, complete, and processed quickly. Share your gratitude for them today! (Disclaimer: The delay was not the fault of the CI Team.)

Throughout the summer, the Battlemasters will host special events that are limited access only. To gain access, you can purchase [Battlemaster Event Ticket] in the Vote Shop for 5 Vote Points each. You can only have 10 of these tickets at a time, so be sure to refill after using some so you are ready for the next event!

These special events will offer increased rewards and some chances at unique items. Have extra fun and take the extra step to be prepared, as there might be limited spots available in the events. Also, when purchasing tickets, be sure to send them to the right character -- or all your characters, for your best chances.

We'll see you on the field of the Battlemasters!

This unique season-long event will span the entire Neverendless World of Warcraft world in a struggle for domination and a challenge to overcome! Join us each week in taking over the globe by capturing your own place in this event!

To join, enter your character here with a brief story (it can be a single paragraph, or many!) of why your character wants to conquer the world. Then, follow the instructions given out each week.

You will travel to a specified zone or dungeon and take a screenshot, write a brief description of how your character conquered that area, and then upload it to the Conquer the World category in the Media center. At the end of the week, the event leaders will select three finalists for that zone. Everyone has a chance to compete for each zone, gaining points for each win. At the end of the event, the players with the most points will receive a special reward!

See the Conquer the World event thread for more details and to join. This thread will be available this coming weekend!

Our special Roleplay event to kick off the new Roleplay section on the forums! Look in our Featured Promotions on or after Friday, June 10 for more information on this exciting, groundbreaking event!

Our Facebook and YouTube profiles are growing daily, and we want you part of it! We are setting a number of goals on each site and when we reach that goal, everyone will benefit! We will be giving out an extra little gift each time we hit a certain threshold, so be part of the success by joining our Facebook group or subscribing to our YouTube channel today.

Stage 1 -

On Facebook, we must reach 2000 members. - AND - On YouTube, we must reach 400 subscriptions.

Stage 2 -

On Facebook, we must reach 2500 members. - AND - On YouTube, we must reach 700 subscriptions.

Stage 3 -

On Facebook, we must reach 3000 members. - AND - On YouTube, we must reach 1000 subscriptions.

We are nearly to Stage 1! Join the conversation and fun on Facebook, browse our videos and subscribe on YouTube, and invite your friends to join!

This summer, we will be making available a new strain of Custom Items, pre-designed and fashionable for wear right out of the box! These custom Tabards will be special collector's items and available in the Vote Shop for high prices to denote their rarity and value.

These one-of-a-kind Tabards may feature abilities to change into your hidden costume, conjure some of those biscuits you stuffed if your pockets, or even summon that little pet you thought was hiding under the seams. It's all left to mystery for now, but be prepared to spend big and wear proud! Start saving now for the chance of a lifetime!

In the beginning of July, we will be celebrating our exciting 3-YEAR Anniversary! Join us for food, fun, and festivities as we enjoy special events daily, hold special contests, and all-around enjoy this special time. You won't want to miss this!

Join us in celebration July 8, 9, and 10! We look forward to having you with us!

<Hidden>

User

Cool. Hopefully people will ban together and we can get the Tier 1
:P

<Hidden>

User

Those department shields are awesome! And the video is sweet :) It seems like more promo items than normal. That's cool.

Good work, staff!

<Hidden>

User

You guys make me want to love you more each day! <3 Thank you for all the hard work. I will gladly help this server improve at any cost. I will be online on our 3 years celebration and make sure I get all the fun ^_^ The new tokens are really sexy and the Invincible Reins YAY!

<Hidden>

User

rofl,, I could have used that upgrade to the token of 55 a long time ago XD
Instead of buying a token of 80 for 10 chips to level my dk tp 80. now its less expensive to be lazy :D

I also like the idea of the tabards. there's a distinct lack of supercool tabards in game.
only ones that fit the 'cool' bill...well, the only one really, would be the argent crusade tabard. it actually -does- something :D

and...and...omgwtfbbq?!?
fishing skill, cooking skill, and cooking recipes?!?
/faint

<Hidden>

User

Hehe i like the idea of BattleMaster Event tickets :D But id be thankful if we get some information about what kind of events will be these? i mean the casual ones with special rewards, or brand new events?

<Hidden>

User

You shouldnt have put Invincible Reins in the Donation Shop because Everyone is asking me if I donated for that MOUNT !!! It's freaking me out .

<Hidden>

User

-Keep it up good work.

joonur

User

are we talking the Item sets when you guys say tier 1, 2, and 3??

and if so can what if we already have one of the tiers.For example can i trade tier 2 for a different one?

<Hidden>

User

Looking forward to it.

<Hidden>

User

I KNOW WE ARE ON THE RIGHT SERVER ITS UP TO US TO MAKE IT OR BRAKE IT SO KEEP THE VOTES UP AND JOIN THE ACTIVITIES BRAVO

<Hidden>

User

ps sorry for the caps

<Hidden>

User

This is not a start of new beginnings,it is the contuninueations off good server and good staff. We have to assist in whatever mode or skill to become no1.So keep the voting up and join the events,as qoudos said BRAVO

WithoutName

User

that's great, i wait this event from 1 year <3

imelqui

User

1771 members on facebook group..need to reach 2000..

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_52948538482 click here PPL for NE facebook group.. :D

<Hidden>

User

This is why I love Neverendless so much (especially this last few months). Everyone really got something to say, you don't have to be a staff member, or anything else, being a normal member will do! Thanks a lot for these great updates, and I'm looking forward to them!

<Hidden>

User

cooolll , i love it :D

love ya NE...

<Hidden>

User

Good stuff, good stuff..

Also, when will the winners be announced of the Wallpaper Contest? :<

<Hidden>

User

Nice video. Looking forward to the celebrations.

<Hidden>

User

Lithiume

User

I see that my feedback was used :)

joonur

User

Sounds like you guys don't want us going outside this summer! :P

Nonexistence

User

<Hidden>

User

Cool but i tried to donate 5 times and GOOGLE CANCEL MY ORDER whY -.- :((

yeti69

User

Kool, very kool NICE WORK NV. people vote! vote! vote! that way we can have more vp awarded at the end of the week

Jem

User

@ Explosive - if Google has cancelled your order then you will need to talk to them about it. They are the ones that approve all the donation orders and when they have confirmation of payment they send us the information.

Talk to them about a possible different method of payment and how your current method was causing issues.

Please stay on topic and bring this issue to the support tickets if you have any other question.

<Hidden>

User

wtb youtube events.

<Hidden>

User

your last vid wasnt awesome. i like idea of low Tiers, but DK dont have one. i like all other ideas and cant wait for events. starting getting VP for tickets!

<Hidden>

User

interesting

i just hope you guys are not waiting until July to anounce the winners of the wallpaper contest :c... right?

<Hidden>

User

One word AWESOME :D Thanks NE !

You need to be logged in to reply.