<Hidden>

User

Ready for gnome killing? MUHAHAHA

ReflexNL

User

2 days before carnage....!

<Hidden>

User

WE ALL KNOW ALLIANCE WILL BE VICTORIOUS! FOR THE ALLIANCE!

<Hidden>

User

ROFL ALLIANCE WILL WIN AND HORDE KNOWS IT , ally is stronger on NE. for the alliance! :D

<Hidden>

User

HAHAHAHA I WANNA HEAR MORE ''LOK TAR OGAR'' NOOBS...ALLY WILL WIN, AS WE ALWAYS DO...

<Hidden>

User

LOL Everybody says that ally wins .i love ally i hate the orcs eating worms jejejeje

mlukaszm

User

The Winter is coming....

<Hidden>

User

whats the realm status of horde and alliance populations? WE all would want to know the difference

<Hidden>

User

Ally will win everybody knows it -.-

<Hidden>

User

Please add heirlooms as a reward!

<Hidden>

User

Ally will win everybody knows it -.-

yes the will but we can make them work for it since they outnumber us in NE

<Hidden>

User

ROFL ALLIANCE WILL WIN AND HORDE KNOWS IT , ally is stronger on NE. for the alliance! :D

Ally may be stronger on NE but Hordes Overpower Allies in other servers/realms , BUT i still Support the Hordes

GO HORDES

<Hidden>

User

Development Team Leader

User

I should point out that nobody knows what is actually involved in this event, so claiming that one faction will win seems a little unreasonable, particularly given that from a brief observation of the type of activity involved earlier in the week showed horde doing about 4x better than alliance.

I should also point out that any impression that one faction has all the donors, or has more players than the other, is just garbage. Players can't accurately compare statistics between factions because your perceptions are distorted by factors such as 'particularly visible players', friends, and so on.

My point is - your bickering and arguing that Alliance will win because of Y is amusing, but unfounded.

We'll just have to wait and see who's on top at the end of the war.

<Hidden>

User

I am looking forward to this event! :) but can someone tell me what foster back is? :$

<Hidden>

User

Im 12, what does pussies mean?

U allys are all kids

<Hidden>

User

FOR THE HORDE!!!!! YES WAR IS UPON US, rise my lieges!!

<Hidden>

User

I should point out that nobody knows what is actually involved in this event, so claiming that one faction will win seems a little unreasonable, particularly given that from a brief observation of the type of activity involved earlier in the week showed horde doing about 4x better than alliance.

I should also point out that any impression that one faction has all the donors, or has more players than the other, is just garbage. Players can't accurately compare statistics between factions because your perceptions are distorted by factors such as 'particularly visible players', friends, and so on.

My point is - your bickering and arguing that Alliance will win because of Y is amusing, but unfounded.

Then how come allys can get 40 ppl raid group full of FDs to raid Orgrimmar and horde cant get even half of group with FDs?

Development Team Leader

User

Then how come allys can get 40 ppl raid group full of FDs to raid Orgrimmar and horde cant get even half of group with FDs?

That's just a measure of the number of people in a faction willing to go raid another city at a particular time of day, not a measure of the number of people in a faction. It tells you that there are more alliance willing to go raid Orgrimmar than there are horde willing to go raid Stormwind, and it tells you nothing else.

At any rate, this is starting to go off-topic, and any further posts in this thread about faction X will win because they have more players or more donors will be deleted, because it's simply not true. Feel free to continue calling each other pathetic/evil/terrible/wimps though, i'm sure by the end of the war about half of you will be right.

<Hidden>

User

we want piece NE world piece

Piece NE world Piece.

<Hidden>

User

oh!, the War is coming!.. can i just watch? :D so... i don't get involved! :D
Also my feelings tell me Horde gonna Lose, haha sorry, but IDK!! :3 !

bazzabolddog

User

The Alliance talks TOO much.....

<Hidden>

User

well then can say me how many full donors are in aliance and in horde? i think that the horde have more:P but not for this gonna win XD . I FOR THE ALLY

<Hidden>

User

Well... Custom items dont make the skill

<Hidden>

User

It all depends on who fights in the war, if people who play WoW all the time are fighting people who don't play alot (me) the fighting could go either way. We can only wait and see.

JoaoDiazc22

User

<Hidden>

User

You'll never know who will win this time....in 40 vs 40 events, Horde has the largest wins against alliance...all strong HORDES are just resting...hehe....lets see who'll win....and im gonna join the greatest war in NE.....

YOU'LL KNOW

remember my name!!!GONUTSDONUTS!!!!! hehe

FOR THE HORDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<Hidden>

User

<Hidden>

User

This will be an epic battle 20 min left and i cant wait to taste ally blood and neither can my axe. for the horde!

You need to be logged in to reply.