Forums >>> >>>
Winds of change
Winds of change

<Hidden>

User

THE KING APPROVES THIS MESSAGE

Bobbek

User

would be great if not only ICC would work properly but epic raids like Ulduar too!

(Btw. Yo Mylly long time no see!)

rudmor

User

Wow I heard the news while on another server. As I recall I begged on global for customs to be removed... so yea I LOVE this idea. I will be here a bit more if all of what Bobby said happens.

Love to all fellow NE players <3

rudmor

User

I think a recall is needed

Yo Failteni, what would you do without your beloved donor gear?

<Hidden>

User

Sounds like epic news, hope your plan will work! NE was always amazing, still missing old friends and also some lovely beggers like Jkals :-)

Cheers, Kruijs

Lorthamar

User

Good luck with that, I will surely return if NE comes back to life.

<Hidden>

User

Old good times are coming back *_*

We Never Walk Alone will roll again as usual!! :D

<Hidden>

User

Focusing on WOTLK only is really interesting, I miss this server so much and that's why I check forums every now and then. Hope to hear more great news about changes that will happen for the server and also about custom items that we paid for, I do not mind getting my custom items removed but what will happen to the money we paid? Thank you in advance :)

Peace & Love

<Hidden>

User

I'll be back to smash some noobs again

vip

User

I miss My guild members

ArtemisX

User

The only way i see a wrath server doing well and compete with multi-server sites is excelent custom content that is balanced and blizz-like. as good as wotlk is and was its very stale at this point, even 100% complete and working to blizz like standards it will get old fast

<Hidden>

User

why would you remove customs? Literally the thing that differentiates NE from all the other servers. Make them cheaper so everyone can afford them. Turn the donation system into microtransactions to ensure a stable flow of income for the server. Lets say $1 a piece or so, or allow people to buy them with vote points, like 500 points for one piece

ironskull

User

dr1ttz

User

Definitely remembering some scary times in Alterac Valley when I realized Holytacos had faction switched and was ducking into the backlines and shredding poor ol healer me in 2 seconds. I distinctly remember that match.

And then a few months later you showed up in Org and I thought for 2 seconds you were still Ally and I almost flipped my laptop trying to get my hands back on the binds to gtfo of there.. then I saw you were friendly again..

Good times.

<Hidden>

User

Yea just piss off people who donated to keep the server alive.. What a miracle you're trying to make swann.. I personally donated over 900$ in my play time to show my dedication towards the server and right now your wish to wipe it all is hilarious

<Hidden>

User

You feared, for me there is no difference

rudmor

User

You feared, for me there is no difference

What?

ironskull

User

smous give me a sms i lost your nr . I will be in your town in a week or so

Wayer

User

:D I'll return <3

rudmor

User

smous give me a sms i lost your nr . I will be in your town in a week or so

No worries. I still have your number and I'll be in George this weekend. I'll send you a message. Also talked to Theo Ungerer, think he will probably come get wotlk and also give it to you.

You need to be logged in to reply.