Forums
Forums >>> >>>
Winds of change
Winds of change

Blackswann

Owner/Founder

To the entire Neverendless-Wow universe and all those that have come and gone over the years.

Hello Folks, Longtime no see or hear from me huh???

Well Real Life has been kicking me around a great deal over the last year to say the least. I have had many major RL changes and am finally getting back to a place that I can once again focus on my beloved NE.

While I was away many people have left, quit or whatever the case. I am going to be making so big changes to the server. Probably closes the two extra realms and focusing strictly on WotLK. We are also considering several other changes to our humble home in Azeroth. The most inmportat to the player base would potentially be resetting the database and removing custom items. Now before anyone goes on a rant here in comments, lets clearly understand that NOTHING is decided as of now. Many many hours of discussion and debate are going to occur prior to any changes. We have done very well in the past but the future needs to be fresh and clean. The exact details of the changes will be added soon.

One Step Ahead is where NE needs to be and I will assure you that is where I am going to take the server.

Blackswann

Muji

User

Hi. What about banned players?
If U unban them xD
That would be big CHANGE for new NE.
I miss U Smous.

jawir93

User

Lets pray for Ne, would be really cool if Neverendless gets op again :'c
Some suggestions (MY, again, MY opinion):

1. remove customs (just allow transmog)
2. Instant 80 realm
3. Full wrath, gold, mounts, etc. for a period of time
4. Ingame Events
5. ALOT AAAALOT of marketing
6. A special staff (this guys will go to other servers to spam to join NE :P)
7. Transfer system for a period of time

Our strength is that NE has almost 0 bugs in 3.3.5, all servers i have tried has lots of bugs, in NE there wasnt bugs like in other servers. Also, the community was really cool here,

GO NE!

Blackswann

Owner/Founder

I am willing to unban all accounts and all peeps

paacman

User

I hope i don't lose my chars on Arthas ... i miss NE days with realm full of people

<Hidden>

User

That's really nice to hear. I'm still around every now and then hoping for news like this <3
Greetings people =)

ArtemisX

User

So Im not against wotlk only server but at this point people are very very bored of ti and tis been played to death. While it is the most stable and technicly complete version of the emulator i think we need to work on newer patches and xpacs and getting hose up and working and near blizz-like functional. as ex-staff myself [hi Bobby] i understand and know full well that getting that to be a thing take alot of time and effort. if your going to go with wotlk only i recommend doing that but with custom content like new custom areas and raids and stuff to keep things fresh. once theres a few of them you can rotate access to them like weekly so people have a reason to keep playing. as for custom items i can take it or leave it. unless the custom items are causing server issues or breaking things OTHER then balance i vote to keep them. as for a xpac to settle on if your going to stick with one i vote cata, alot of cool stuff and balance changes and stuff happened in cata and tis an older xpac with alot of working functionality.

I tried coming back a month or 2 ago but the servers were nearly dead and the forums were barren and dead. I recomend redoing the site and pushing all the current forum stuff to a "archived" section and reopening the server as "NE Reborn" or something of the sort. if your were going to have an open discussion or something about this in TS or something id be willing to hop on and contribute.

<Hidden>

User

I think keeping only the WOTLK server and focusing on that is the best idea. Most of the private wow servers are populated by wow veterans who want to experience the old wow. If someone wants new stuff he/she can join the Retail wow anytime. I think keeping an old version of the game (the best old versions being in my my opinion up until WOTLK) is the coolest thing , keeping it fixed from bugs , and having a low XP rate (X4 the most) (so it won't be too easy) and ppl will have to play longer to reach cap level. If a server is too easy with high XP rate ppl finish their characters get bored and eventually move on/quit. Last .... being given an amount of Gold at the start of a character is very encouraging for someone to start. These are my suggestions for this nice server which has now unfortunately almost no population.

Kranith

User

Nice!!! We want NE back!! :D

Oh and btw: First! :P

<Hidden>

User

Hello,

How about a "Swift Statue" in the center of SW
Full resto gear for me.
And remove the perma ban on TS3 on me

Greetings,

Best resto rogue ever seen.

Gatorraid the immortal

User

i would be ok with not having my customs if i got heroic sanc gear as a consolation prize

<Hidden>

User

I have end game gear for heal and dps enh and donor enh set so im not realy ok with no custom items if you are going to remove it try to make some kind of refund or 2 end game items for 1 donor item and plz make it for other char on same accound this way i can make a new char with end game items :D

Muji

User

Can u start to unban some?

Muji

User

Kranith, UR +8th...

Wuu

User

Hopefully some of the reported Quest in Northend and Outland get fixed:3 And if donor items get removed you should provide proper compensation, like Endgear (from Ruby Sanctum, ICC and for pvp), Chips for profession, reputation and other Stuff, like old legendary items.

I also would like a copy of this char on a Cata realm, because sometimes I'm sick of WOTLK :s Maybe you can offer a Copy-System, or transfer-System on other realms for characters...

<Hidden>

User

I think a recall is needed

Kranith

User

Kranith, UR +8th...

No Mr. Muji I'm always first because I'm best gnome ever ;)

hollow_sk

User

Randomly clicked on the website and saw that it's back and working again. Hopefully you can change things in here, and I'd be more than glad to give away my customs in order to see some old friends being active again. Although it would be cool if we get some kind of compensation for contributing to the server, like a wrathful item, some silly mount or stuff like that.

P.S. Glad you're alright, after the rumors about your health problems that were going around here, Bobby

Kranith

User

Blodwen loves Kranith.

<Hidden>

User

that zaos again full wrath again ._. i m full relentless ._.

jawir93

User

Lol, i can see many hackers and talent stackers here

Xserks

User

woot good to hear from you again bobby

Blackswann

Owner/Founder

I as usual see all the different perspectives on this issue. I will do my very best to remove all bans on all platforms. I have decided for technical reasons to remove customs and change to a more complete WotLK core. The other aspects of compensation and custom content are still up in the air. I really doubt that we will do custom content but never say never. As for compensating the donors I have no problem with doing that but since so many people have claimed old players accounts and such I am hesitant. At this time I am deciding what I think will be fair. I will surely piss off one side or the other and maybe both.

<Hidden>

User

Yuuta #1 all around player

<Hidden>

User

I wear customs myself but i'd be pretty happy with endgame gear for that and no customs in game as well... seems like a good solution to me. And I'm very excited about the new core, I like what you plan there =)
greetings from germany to everyone \o/

<Hidden>

User

Thank you Blackswann for another update I'm anxious for the new core but this part As for compensating the donors I have no problem with doing that but since so many people have claimed old players accounts and such I am hesitant. At this time I am deciding what I think will be fair. I will surely piss off one side or the other and maybe both. I have an issue with I know your doing what you think is best for the server and i respect that at the same time i haven't shared accounts and the ones that have i see your point but knowing that i could lose a compensation because of this is quit upsetting. But i'm sure you will do your best and we will go from there.

<Hidden>

User

If shadowmourne is fixed then I will happily have my customs removed. To be honest though, if my customs are removed it would be bittersweet. I never abused any talent stacking or SP as a pally, but I still recked **** with my gear. I was stilla scrub back then, but playing **** loads of retail the last few years has given me a new perspective on the game as a whole. Removing customs would be a huge step forward for NE. I wouldn't mind being compensated however. Now most of my gear was a gift, how ever 200+ USD was still spent here. BUT, that money was GIVEN to the server, DONATED, I did not BUY CUSTOMS, I donated and got my customs as a thanks for donating. Thats how it works for the most part. If I had bought the customs as a product then it would be a different story. Overall I think a fresh start is whats needed. Both PvE and PvP could become fun and challenging again. The last time I even did a pvp here, a disc priest was winning everything because no one could hit through the shields, even as FD's, so many just stopped doing events as a whole because of the bugs/customs. I hope that Neverendless can resurrect. I've been in contact with some very old friends from the glory days of NE, and they say they would come back just to enjoy the company of old friends on this server. Many have a lot of memories here. I my self met one of my now best friends here about 6 years ago, I even remember how we met. Good luck to the team and Bobby. If you guys set up a date for a teamspeak gathering of sorts, please let us little folk know.

<Hidden>

User

Make instant 80 pvp :) This server is scripted for pvp

<Hidden>

User

Instant 80 server = server that will fail and become desert after 1 month.... Just noobs join instant capped private servers. :p

<Hidden>

User

Hi, great to see that all my progress in the game will not be for nothing and just forgotten.
Looking forward to the changes if nothing on my character will be deleted (I have no custom items).

Looking forward for our ICC, and epic raids again.

I Was on a mission to upgrade my Orc Warrior but then the server became a too quiet with no players willing to do any raids nor ICC.

Long live the Horde!!

You need to be logged in to reply.